NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #441
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 phrozenmenace said:
that girl has no sort of body
thank you!! Somebody with some sensible taste.

And the lady in black is a jihad. Thats what i heard or thought i heard when she was talking to the nun.

Last edited by Kyeezy; 11-29-2012 at 09:52 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #442
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 2TopFlite said:
Next episode gone be even crazier lol of course Quinto would go back to briarcliff to get ole girl.. and now another psycho muhfu*ka comes along.. sh*t is all over the place but entertaining .. I wanna know how all this gone tie in with each other at the end.. and i never noticed how the possessed boy called Quinto Bloody Face.. that was dope
yo!!! that tripped me out too when that flashback showed. i was like wtf!?!?! how the hell did i miss that the first time!?
 5 years ago '07        #443
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19945 19945
damn that lesbo chick cant catch a fu*king break lol.
 5 years ago '10        #444
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
 Rico23 said:
Yea it was dope...i have a feeling that they didn't show that in the exorcism episode...i gotta go back and watch it now...i really wanna say which of the 2 seasons are better but at this point it is literally like comparing apples to oranges...so different, but damn good sh*t
I'm sure he never called him bloody face in that episode. I remember him saying something about his mom but that's it. I'll need to rewatch that scene to make sure.
 5 years ago '04        #445
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17377 17377
wait a minute this season is still going? i thought it ended?
 5 years ago '05        #446
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
I'm sorry but Lana finally escaping only to be picked up by a guy who is batsh*t crazy about his wife who recently cheated on him was fu*king stupid.

Other than that, good episode.
 5 years ago '10        #447
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I'm sorry but Lana finally escaping only to be picked up by a guy who is batsh*t crazy about his wife who recently cheated on him was fu*king stupid.

Other than that, good episode.
I gotta agree,this n*gga just so happen to be the only car on the street,and the dude inside just happen to have issues with females? Talk about bad luck It was a great episode aside from that though....and no they didn't show the demon calling dr.threadson bloody face...back in whatever episode that was.I was wondering how they were gonna keep jessica langes character in the fold,but they did glad too. Whats the deal with her characters in this series always being so cool with the supernatural beings and what not,like they be straight kicking it when the angel of death got some down time,just like she was striaight boss with all the ghosts in season 1......Anybody notice how in this season Jessica lange aka sister jude k!lled a girl by running her over,well at least she thought she did,anyway and also how in season 1 jessica lange aka constance's daughter adilay got k!lled in a hit and run accident....what if the person who k!lled adilay in season 1 is really sister jude in season 2,and the time space continuom of both seasons overlaped for a brief moment in some wierd alien technology transport,and thats why the lil girl sister jude hit is still alive.What a twist!!! lol Nah just messing with yall.

Last edited by 2113; 12-01-2012 at 01:38 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #448
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 8458 8458
 2113 said:
I gotta agree,this n*gga just so happen to be the only car on the street,and the dude inside just happen to have issues with females? Talk about bad luck It was a great episode aside from that though....and no they didn't show the demon calling dr.threadson bloody face...back in whatever episode that was.I was wondering how they were gonna keep jessica langes character in the fold,but they did glad too. Whats the deal with her characters in this series always being so cool with the supernatural beings and what not,like they be straight kicking it when the angel of death got some down time,just like she was striaight boss with all the ghosts in season 1......Anybody notice how in this season Jessica lange aka sister jude k!lled a girl by running her over,well at least she thought she did,anyway and also how in season 1 jessica lange aka constance's daughter adilay got k!lled in a hit and run acciedent....what if they person who k!lled adilay in season 1 is really sister jude in season 2,and the time space continuom of both seasons overlaped in some wierd alien technology transport,and thats why the lil girl sister hit is still alive.What a twist!!! lol Nah just messing with yall.

You smokin too much
 5 years ago '10        #449
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
You smokin too much
I don't smoke...just noticed that lil comparison is all...exaggerated a bit admittly.
 5 years ago '06        #450
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 2113 said:
I don't smoke...just noticed that lil comparison is all...exaggerated a bit admittly.
Hhaha that was great bro.l
 5 years ago '06        #451
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
I feel slightly crazy watching this sh*t.

Happen that's the point of this season?

Because I don't see another.

Just a seemingly random clusterfu*k of weird sh*t happening.
 11-30-2012, 07:14 PM         #452
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Haereticus said:
I feel slightly crazy watching this sh*t.

Happen that's the point of this season?

Because I don't see another.

Just a seemingly random clusterfu*k of weird sh*t happening.
The show is about an asylum, its not hard to grasp. If you dont like the horror story then peace off
 5 years ago '10        #453
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
 NorthNorthReppa said:
Hhaha that was great bro.l
Thanks Man.
 5 years ago '06        #454
Haereticus 
space
space
 WMYakballzWM said:
The show is about an asylum, its not hard to grasp. If you dont like the horror story then peace off
It's not hard to grasp, no. Especially when it's called "American Horror Story : Asylum" Obviously it's about an Asylum, brains.

Breaking Bad's about meth dealing, Dexter's about a serial k!ller, Boardwalk's about bootlegging during the prohibition era, Walking Dead's about the zombie apocalypse. At their core, this is what they're about. All these shows have a point, a focus, the continuing trials and tribulations of a character or characters, their storylines, their development, their progression. Structure, cohesion, balance, pacing, a beginning, a middle, an end, basic storytelling 101.

And there's this show - about an Asylum, didn't you know? - a massive fu*king jumble of random happenings, one after the other before we've even had chance to digest the last bit of craziness. A big, disjointed mess. Bland, run of the mill characters serving no other purpose than to be there amongst the madness and react or get k!lled, but we don't care how they react or if they get k!lled because we've not been given a reason to care about them. We're just here for the weird sh*t - it's just a freak show, cheap gore and shocks. Lots of them. Too many of them.

Aliens, mutants, Nazis, a crazy Nun running the joint, said crazy Nun imprisoning a Lesbo reporter so she doesn't do a story on them, s3xual aversion therapy, a woman who thinks she's Anne Frank, a serial k!ller kid, more aliens, possessions, exorcisms, freaky S&M spanking as punishment administered by...yes, a Nun, more aliens in the form of a spider-like, cyborg implanted in a dude's neck, creepy, old scientist, creepy, old scientist trying to r*pe resident nympho (did I mention the nympho already?), creepy, old scientist not being able to r*pe resident nympho because his d!ck disappeared, creepy, old scientist turning resident nympho in to a legless, mutant freak, a forced hysterectomy, Bloody Face, a serial k!ller with mommy issues (imagine that), the Angel of death, her cousin who was in the posessed dude but is now in a Nun after the exorcism (you follow?), voices in the dudes head telling him he wants to put his arms in the bread slicer...need I go on?

It's stupid.

Anyway. This show's always been on the periphery of my ability to give a fu*k, so I may well "peace off". Whatever that means.
 5 years ago '05        #455
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,659 | Props total: 23273 23273
 Haereticus said:
It's not hard to grasp, no. Especially when it's called "American Horror Story : Asylum" Obviously it's about an Asylum, brains.

Breaking Bad's about meth dealing, Dexter's about a serial k!ller, Boardwalk's about bootlegging during the prohibition era, Walking Dead's about the zombie apocalypse. At their core, this is what they're about. All these shows have a point, a focus, the continuing trials and tribulations of a character or characters, their storylines, their development, their progression. Structure, cohesion, balance, pacing, a beginning, a middle, an end, basic storytelling 101.

And there's this show - about an Asylum, didn't you know? - a massive fu*king jumble of random happenings, one after the other before we've even had chance to digest the last bit of craziness. A big, disjointed mess. Bland, run of the mill characters serving no other purpose than to be there amongst the madness and react or get k!lled, but we don't care how they react or if they get k!lled because we've not been given a reason to care about them. We're just here for the weird sh*t - it's just a freak show, cheap gore and shocks. Lots of them. Too many of them.

Aliens, mutants, Nazis, a crazy Nun running the joint, said crazy Nun imprisoning a Lesbo reporter so she doesn't do a story on them, s3xual aversion therapy, a woman who thinks she's Anne Frank, a serial k!ller kid, more aliens, possessions, exorcisms, freaky S&M spanking as punishment administered by...yes, a Nun, more aliens in the form of a spider-like, cyborg implanted in a dude's neck, creepy, old scientist, creepy, old scientist trying to r*pe resident nympho (did I mention the nympho already?), creepy, old scientist not being able to r*pe resident nympho because his d!ck disappeared, creepy, old scientist turning resident nympho in to a legless, mutant freak, a forced hysterectomy, Bloody Face, a serial k!ller with mommy issues (imagine that), the Angel of death, her cousin who was in the posessed dude but is now in a Nun after the exorcism (you follow?), voices in the dudes head telling him he wants to put his arms in the bread slicer...need I go on?

It's stupid.

Anyway. This show's always been on the periphery of my ability to give a fu*k, so I may well "peace off". Whatever that means.
Man that Asylum show sounds dope
 5 years ago '10        #456
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
 Haereticus said:

It's stupid.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #457
Haereticus 
space
space
 jsilerio said:
Man that Asylum show sounds dope
 5 years ago '05        #458
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
I mean he is right in the fact that they are throwing a ridiculous amount of horror elements into this show, whereas last year focused on one and one only. I was complaining about that as well a few weeks ago.

Having said that, the season has grown on me. And I disagree about not caring about the characters, I am rooting for Kit and Lana.
 5 years ago '05        #459
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,659 | Props total: 23273 23273
 Haereticus said:
I respect your opinion dude, just fu*king with you
 12-01-2012, 04:09 PM         #460
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this season has been

[pic - click to view]

Some episodes have been really good and others have just been
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy