most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #361
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,461 | Props total: 7103 7103
 Rockstar718 said:
she crawled

its not like she was chained up or anything she just doesnt have legs, she found her way to civilization

She crawled through the woods, past the damn monsters roaming the woods who feed on human flesh, through a town and for some reason down some stairs where nobody would see her instead of into a public place to get help.

Makes sense.

5 years ago '04        #362
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,895 | Props total: 17453 17453
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Oh, one part I don't understand is how the hell the nympho ended up in a school playground

What in the actual fu*k? That made 0 sense.
yea sh*t was a crazy scene tho
 5 years ago '05        #363
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,841 | Props total: 9798 9798
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

She crawled through the woods, past the damn monsters roaming the woods who feed on human flesh, through a town and for some reason down some stairs where nobody would see her instead of into a public place to get help.

Makes sense.

if she's already transforming why would one of the monsters eat her, its not like they eat each other,

she clearly got away, they'll have a proper explanation next week, but i'm pretty sure its going to be, she crawled away
 5 years ago '11        #364
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 Rockstar718 said:
if she's already transforming why would one of the monsters eat her, its not like they eat each other,

she clearly got away, they'll have a proper explanation next week, but i'm pretty sure its going to be, she crawled away

If I'm not mistaken, I think I recall after Anne frank had a gun to Arden's head, sister Mary came in then Arden sent her away, they later show her dragging the nymphos body out of that room down a hall, they don't show where she takes her, but I'm a.ssuming Mary put her there at the school?
 5 years ago '05        #365
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
Well that's a damn stupid explanation.
 5 years ago '05        #366
space
space
 wolfpack32 said:
If I'm not mistaken, I think I recall after Anne frank had a gun to Arden's head, sister Mary came in then Arden sent her away, they later show her dragging the nymphos body out of that room down a hall, they don't show where she takes her, but I'm a.ssuming Mary put her there at the school?
Why the hell would she put her at a school?
 5 years ago '11        #367
wolfpack32 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I have no clue. my Girl and i were trying to figure that out too. Maybe cuz shes possessed and felt like doing something sadistic imo.

But i am pretty sure sister Mary took her out of that room, thats what that whole "protecting US" conversation was about when she was bandaging Ardens wound.

Last edited by wolfpack32; 11-16-2012 at 03:14 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #368
dreel 
space
space
$203 | Props total: 28 28
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Well remember that she is possessed so she is just there to stir up trouble.
 5 years ago '05        #369
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
Did anybody notice the alien reference right at the beginning? ???????????????

about 10 secs in??????
 5 years ago '05        #370
space
space
 wolfpack32 said:
I have no clue. my Girl and i were trying to figure that out too. Maybe cuz shes possessed and felt like doing something sadistic imo.

But i am pretty sure sister Mary took her out of that room, thats what that whole "protecting US" conversation was about when she was bandaging Ardens wound.
Obviously it was the possessed nun who took her out of the room, that was clear from the gate. They even showed it happen. But it was implied she just dragged her out to the woods, not that she threw her down some stairs right outside a school playground where she will inevitably be found and if she survives long enough she will be able to blow the lid off of the mental institution to the press.

Having said that, other than that ridiculously absurd occurrence, this was the best episode of the season so far. Very good ep.
 5 years ago '11        #371
wolfpack32 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Obviously it was the possessed nun who took her out of the room, that was clear from the gate. They even showed it happen. But it was implied she just dragged her out to the woods, not that she threw her down some stairs right outside a school playground where she will inevitably be found and if she survives long enough she will be able to blow the lid off of the mental institution to the press.

Having said that, other than that ridiculously absurd occurrence, this was the best episode of the season so far. Very good ep.

That's why the point I'm trying to make is with it only being implied that she just took her out to the woods leaves open the possibility of her doing something else with her. And that's why I'm just speculating that pretty much the only logical explanation would be that sister Mary's possessed crazy a.ss dragged her to that school, just to troll some people. Unless of course she really did crawl her half dead no legged a.ss all the way to a school. The ladder to me seems more unlikely.
 5 years ago '10        #372
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
This episode was dope! best one so far.I was not expecting that bloody face reveal! Oh snap,I think the aliens are about to come into play! Grace is pregnant....What they gone do with the homie Kit? I want doctor Arden Dead! This show is crazy,and im liking every minute of it.
 5 years ago '04        #373
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
this sh*t is all over the god damn place now
 5 years ago '04        #374
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
So much sh*t happening in this show.
 5 years ago '04        #375
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2425 2425
I finally just watched this sh*t and I was dead wrong about who Bloody Face was. This show just mind fu*ked me.
 5 years ago '05        #376
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
 cowlersleycowle said:
Did anybody notice the alien reference right at the beginning? ???????????????

about 10 secs in??????
guess it was just me then.
 5 years ago '10        #377
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,520 | Props total: 2539 2539
 cowlersleycowle said:
What was the reference
 5 years ago '10        #378
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
 cowlersleycowle said:
There's nothing there. It just shows sister Jude checking her make up on her car mirror.
 5 years ago '06        #379
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
 all3rd said:
Um why do I think Anne been brainwashed?
i was thinking the same thing.

I still don't understand the flashbacks with Anne Frank being done through a 60's tv with the space/alien music playing. it was as if someone was watching, not like they were just showing us regular flashbacks.

Last edited by raw51188; 11-19-2012 at 02:05 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #380
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
mann i just saw it and woooow

sister mary eunice took the nympho to the school i guess as a cruel joke....she is possessed (like someone already said)

i also thought "anne frank" husband was just a set up to get rid of her

[pic - click to view]

they got me with sylar being bloody face but when started recording kit and trying to get his to confess i got suspicious then when he told the guard he was never there i was that the whole time he was there was just get to kit

kit

season was already good but i could see why people werent on it like last year but after this ep sh*t will def pick up
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy