Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #341
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
when i saw that sh*t, i was like aww sh*t! sylar back at it again!!!

i didn't pay too much attention to his home. i did see that it was a mix of tans, beige, and whatever. i got to go back and see if all his fkn furniture was covered with skin.
 5 years ago '11        #342
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 raw51188 said:
someone has to explain the ending to me. I don't get the whole thing with Anne Frank. They keep showing flashbacks through a color TV. And the end was weird, again through the old color tv lens, her in the house with the dude sister Jude just smashed. I don't get it?
I didnt really get it either,

but my guess is that they were showing Anne Frank after she got that procedure the Dr did on her, which i guess made her forget everything and be normal again. and the guy who said is her husband is really a nazi, thats what the closeup on that photo was.

Please someone correct me if im wrong, because thats just what i took out of it.
 11-15-2012, 11:25 AM         #343
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wolfpack32 said:

but my guess is that they were showing Anne Frank after she got that procedure the Dr did on her, which i guess made her forget everything and be normal again. and the guy who said is her husband is really a nazi, thats what the closeup on that photo was.

Please someone correct me if im wrong, because thats just what i took out of it.
well first she never had any operation done on her... they zoned in on the photo showing the dr as a nazi because she was telling the truth. she really thought she was anne frank and recognized the doctor from a picture she had from her obsessions...
 5 years ago '05        #344
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7117 7117
 raw51188 said:
someone has to explain the ending to me. I don't get the whole thing with Anne Frank. They keep showing flashbacks through a color TV. And the end was weird, again through the old color tv lens, her in the house with the dude sister Jude just smashed. I don't get it?
What are you talking about with that last sentence. That wasn't the dude that sister Jude just smashed, that was "Anne Franks" husband who was prevalent in the whole episode.

wolfpack32 said:

That was Dr. Arden in the photo, not her husband.

WMYakballzWM said:
well first she never had any operation done on her... they zoned in on the photo showing the dr as a nazi because she was telling the truth. she really thought she was anne frank and recognized the doctor from a picture she had from her obsessions...
What do you mean she never had an operation done on her? She had the lobotomy. Good point with your last statement though, she recognized him from the photo and in her psychosis where she was putting herself in Anne Frank's shoes she thought she recognized him from her time in Auschwitz.
 5 years ago '05        #345
space
space
Season 2 poster from before the season started,

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #346
space
space
Oh, one part I don't understand is how the hell the nympho ended up in a school playground

What in the actual fu*k? That made 0 sense.
 5 years ago '05        #347
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Same shirt

So the most likely scenario here is that
[spoiler - click to view]

Just a theory, not a spoiler.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 11-15-2012 at 01:37 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #348
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
confused after reading comments

the person in the photo behind hitler was the doctor who cut the legs of the s3x addict dr arden right? dont get how thats a big revelation when we knew it was him from the last epi
 5 years ago '09        #349
space
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

[pic - click to view]

Same shirt

So the most likely scenario here is that
[spoiler - click to view]

Just a theory, not a spoiler.
wow cant believe no1 caught that obvs clue right there
 5 years ago '05        #350
space
space
 AzulineAzure said:
confused after reading comments

the person in the photo behind hitler was the doctor who cut the legs of the s3x addict dr arden right? dont get how thats a big revelation when we knew it was him from the last epi
Because we weren't sure if "Anne Frank" was really Anne Frank or if she was just crazy. Or either way, we weren't sure if we could trust her story about Dr. Arden.

That ending scene of last nights episode confirms that yes, she was crazy. But her accusations were correct. She was projecting Ann Franks memory onto her own, and thought she remembered him from Auschwitz, when in fact she just remembered him from focusing on that picture so much.
 5 years ago '05        #351
space
space
 AzulineAzure said:
wow cant believe no1 caught that obvs clue right there
He wasn't wearing that until we see Lana chained up in the basement.
 5 years ago '09        #352
space
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Because we weren't sure if "Anne Frank" was really Anne Frank or if she was just crazy. Or either way, we weren't sure if we could trust her story about Dr. Arden.

That ending scene of last nights episode confirms that yes, she was crazy. But her accusations were correct. She was projecting Ann Franks memory onto her own, and thought she remembered him from Auschwitz, when in fact she just remembered him from focusing on that picture so much.
ye but the hooker fd the box in his house im pretty sure that happened and the guy in charge calling them to warn him was real as well
 5 years ago '05        #353
space
space
 AzulineAzure said:
ye but the hooker fd the box in his house im pretty sure that happened and the guy in charge calling them to warn him was real as well
Yeah, it wasn't a big reveal to us as viewers that "Yes, Dr. Arden was a nazi after all!" We already were pretty confident about that. It was more of a "Oh, so THAT's how she knew he was a Nazi" reveal, and a "Oh, so she was totally bat sh*t crazy" reveal.

When her husband first showed up I was fairly confident that it was a set-up and he was trying to get her out of the institution to lower suspicions on Dr. Arden. Which I was incorrect about.
 5 years ago '05        #354
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
$12,712 | Props total: 23403 23403
Yeah that episode mind fu*ked me a little bit but going back and reviewing it I got all the info cleared up and most dudes in here commenting ReppinDaBurghh and FUKPHILS
 5 years ago '11        #355
wolfpack32 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah, it wasn't a big reveal to us as viewers that "Yes, Dr. Arden was a nazi after all!" We already were pretty confident about that. It was more of a "Oh, so THAT's how she knew he was a Nazi" reveal, and a "Oh, so she was totally bat sh*t crazy" reveal.

When her husband first showed up I was fairly confident that it was a set-up and he was trying to get her out of the institution to lower suspicions on Dr. Arden. Which I was incorrect about.
Yea I thought the husband was someone trying to get rid of her. That's why I thought the reveal was of the husband, couldn't really see the picture that well. But they played it out nice! She was crazy, but her obsession with Anne frank and the nazis was real, and she just remembered him from the picture.
 5 years ago '10        #356
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
save the lesbian
save the world
 5 years ago '11        #357
wolfpack32 
space
space
 Jruk2345 said:
save the lesbian
save the world

I see what you did there
 5 years ago '05        #358
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,841 | Props total: 9809 9809
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Oh, one part I don't understand is how the hell the nympho ended up in a school playground

What in the actual fu*k? That made 0 sense.
she crawled

its not like she was chained up or anything she just doesnt have legs, she found her way to civilization
 5 years ago '09        #359
space
space
space
the thing i like about the show is you have no idea whose crazy whose sane

i feel that all the characters are crazy and sane at the same time

we seen it with bloody face....dude was a perfectly normal doc and all of the sudden hes fuking skinning ppl
 5 years ago '05        #360
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,841 | Props total: 9809 9809
i knew quinto aka sylar was up to no good. he was too nice all season, i thought he was a low key rapist when he started taking a liking to the reporter, but once i saw n*pples on the lampshade...

is back
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
17 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy