most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #261
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 206 206
That episode was crazy... aliens zombies crazy a.ss doctor.
 5 years ago '06        #262
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14838 14838
Some sick a.ss sh*t in this show man lol
 5 years ago '04        #263
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,926 | Props total: 17529 17529
This season crack
 5 years ago '10        #264
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
 2TopFlite said:
Yoooo... this episode was fu*kin crazy as hell .. when i saw the lil zombie lookin muhfu*kas in the woods i thought i was watching walking dead for a minute that Dr. Is a muthafu*ka and i see the alien was in the asylum .. crazy
What a minute... What the fu*k did I miss???? I didn't see the alien

I saw the little chips jumpin around and what not... But didn't see a alien
 5 years ago '05        #265
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
$12,718 | Props total: 23421 23421
Best intro EVER

Who in the Asylum is setting everyone up for failure? Is it Sister Mary? Or all they all fu(ked in the head??????

That alien microchip coming back together even after Dr. Arden took it out of Kit

Sister Mary slaughtered that foreign broad for grub, she is getting blood thirsty

That Dr. Arden got some s3x issues going on in his past and then when he succumb he couldn't get it up

Sister Jude getting a phone call from a ghost then going back to that potent potion. She about to get admitted herself...

Shelley got the nubs now
 5 years ago '10        #266
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
The doctor is the best character in the show. Dropping classic lines.

That zombie moved with the quickness.
 5 years ago '05        #267
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
Can't wait til this sh*t all comes together...anybody not up on this show is screwed
 11-01-2012, 02:20 PM         #268
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soo the doctor has a microscopic p*nis or he couldnt get it up? and this is why he has to dominate women in a physical way?
 5 years ago '05        #269
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6

Goddamn didn't even know this video existed.
 5 years ago '05        #270
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
That episode was so fu*king good. I think Chloë Sevigny is definitely being turned into that k!ller from the future.
 5 years ago '05        #271
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 WMYakballzWM said:
soo the doctor has a microscopic p*nis or he couldnt get it up? and this is why he has to dominate women in a physical way?
going off what she said to him i'd say his joint is small
 5 years ago '05        #272
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
Pretty decent episode.

Still think they are introducing way to many elements.

One major complaint I do have is the start of this episode. So your arm gets ripped off, you lay unconscious for awhile only to be stabbed in the stomach and chest several times and then you suddenly have the strength to tackle this k!ller.

5 years ago '12        #273
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
I've been pretty much spot on about this season so far with the aliens and what not. I still think Grace is Bloody Face and that those "zombies" are just people the doc did test on and what not. Cannibals more like it. But are these the "werewolves" the writers were talking about before the show aired?
 5 years ago '10        #274
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Nest said:
I've been pretty much spot on about this season so far with the aliens and what not. I still think Grace is Bloody Face and that those "zombies" are just people the doc did test on and what not. Cannibals more like it. But are these the "werewolves" the writers were talking about before the show aired?
How could Grace be bloody face if the k!ller is outside and she is locked inside the asylum?

I think it's the dyke teachers friend with the ginger hair from the last episode. She looked suspicious when the teacher told her she was wanted to help get her girlfriend out the asylum. The teachers friends were the only people who knew her plan and the fact that she was going to be alone that night.
 5 years ago '12        #275
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Liban said:
How could Grace be bloody face if the k!ller is outside and she is locked inside the asylum?

I think it's the dyke teachers friend with the ginger hair from the last episode. She looked suspicious when the teacher told her she was wanted to help get her girlfriend out the asylum. The teachers friends were the only people who knew her plan and the fact that she was going to be alone that night.
I'm referring to the future bloody face. It's something about those eyes. The resemblance is a little uncanny!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Plus we dont know if Bloody Face is even a single person at this point. Could be multiple people or a clan of some sort that just doesnt like woman.

Last edited by Nest; 11-01-2012 at 04:41 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #276
space
space
 Liban said:

I really have hard time believing that a minor character that we likely won't see again for the remainder of the season is the main villain of the season.
 5 years ago '05        #277
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #278
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I really have hard time believing that a minor character that we likely won't see again for the remainder of the season is the main villain of the season.
THIS.

Think you can snap a pic of the alien in the last episode? There was a pretty clear visual of its face when it approached Jude.
 5 years ago '10        #279
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yea maybe I'm looking too much into it.
 5 years ago '05        #280
space
space
 Nest said:
THIS.

Think you can snap a pic of the alien in the last episode? There was a pretty clear visual of its face when it approached Jude.
I snagged those pictures off another forum. If they post the Alien one, I'll post it here.

Edit: I found the thread and just requested an alien pic. Will post it when they do.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy