Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-26-2012, 01:19 AM         #221
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ITS A fu*kING INSANE ASYLUM, PEOPLE HAVE DIFF ISSUES.. ITS GENIUS REALLY
 5 years ago '05        #222
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,659 | Props total: 23274 23274
 Hu$tLa said:
Found that Chloe Sevigny clip

Not safe

[spoiler - click to view]

She get's down with the get down...

Props on the link
 5 years ago '05        #223
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 5 years ago '11        #224
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
mang...i googled Chloe Sevigny and she look busted in most of them pics. can't believe some of y'all sweatin over that.
 5 years ago '11        #225
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 all3rd said:
Lily Rabe
[pic - click to view]

lol at the doc fantasizing over her with the wh0ore he paid for. then the head nun wanting to bang the other dude.
 5 years ago '06        #226
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 The Utmost said:
whats with that lesbian reporter?

and ChloŽ Sevigny...i mean i know she actually gave dome in a movie but damn

Straight to Google.

...Yo, you weren't fu*king kidding.

[pic - click to view]

Sibel Kekilli and now this.

Last edited by Haereticus; 10-26-2012 at 02:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #227
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,563 | Props total: 2416 2416
Just watched the episode. It was pretty good. The demon that possessed that boy had me

Sweaty clam

And the doc telling the hooker to show him her "mossy bank" I was like wtf?

That reporter though....she gon get this work for snitching on my n*gga Kit like that

I'm pretty sure the doctor is Bloody Face.
 5 years ago '05        #228
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 WMYakballzWM said:
ITS A fu*kING INSANE ASYLUM, PEOPLE HAVE DIFF ISSUES.. ITS GENIUS REALLY
This theory is completely idiotic to me.

We get that it's an insane asylum. What does that have to do with any of our complaints?

Are you suggesting the doctor and the nun are insane, so the monsters are fake and the advanced technology chip that came out of Tate's neck was fake? Or Bloody face is fake?

Aliens, monsters, demons, etc. All of those things have nothing to do with an insane asylum or people being insane. When we say they are throwing to many things at us at once, "It's an Insane Asylum!" is not a proper rebuttal, and quite frankly makes no sense in the context of the conversation.
 5 years ago '05        #229
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Kyeezy said:
mang...i googled Chloe Sevigny and she look busted in most of them pics. can't believe some of y'all sweatin over that.
i dont find her attractive im just impressed with how she actss.lutty in the show
 5 years ago '10        #230
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
Just watched the 2nd episode again. I think the dykes ginger friend at the beginning is bloody face. Peep the ginger girls reaction when the dyke mentions Kit is in the nuthouse with the journalist. It looked like she was worried about something. Then a few seconds later after the dyke said she wanted to be alone that night, the ginger friend had a slight smirk on her face with a sigh of relief. She/Bloody face knew the dyke was home alone that night and k!lled her before she had the opportunity to see her girlfriend the next day.
 5 years ago '09        #231
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 99 99
 Liban said:
The best episode over the 2 seasons IMO. The exorcism scenes were well executed.

Grace is cute as fu*k. Kinda disappointed they didn't show any titty shots.

Can't wait for the next episode.

Fully agree. THe only episode that came close, is when we found out the daughter is S1 was dead.
 5 years ago '10        #232
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

We get that it's an insane asylum. What does that have to do with any of our complaints?

Are you suggesting the doctor and the nun are insane, so the monsters are fake and the advanced technology chip that came out of Tate's neck was fake? Or Bloody face is fake?

Aliens, monsters, demons, etc. All of those things have nothing to do with an insane asylum or people being insane. When we say they are throwing to many things at us at once, "It's an Insane Asylum!" is not a proper rebuttal, and quite frankly makes no sense in the context of the conversation.
It actually does makes sense in the sense that inside an asylum,there is gonna be multiple things going on at once,and lots of chaos,the aliens,demons monsters maybe are fake,but the fact is within the show in the asylum they are viewed as insane or not believed and I think that the creators want us to get that feeling of wondering is this all real? or fake? Just like the inmates of the asylum. I mean by the end of the season we could find out that the nuns,doctor and rest of the staff are really the ones that are insane..who knows?....I understand what you mean,but I don't see it as an issue since it fits with the premise of this season,even though everybody is kinda off during their own thing (like it should be) all there stories are still connected in some way or another,if this happen any later in the season then people would be complaining that it was rushed,I think they are handling it pretty well....if by the end of the season none of the questions are not answered then i'd view your complaint as valid,but if they tie up all the loose ends then it's all good.

Last edited by 2113; 10-26-2012 at 10:33 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #233
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

It actually does makes sense in the sense that inside an asylum,there is gonna be multiple things going on at once,and lots of chaos,the aliens,demons monsters maybe are real,but the fact is within the show in the asylum they are viewed as insane or not believed and I think that the creators want us to get that feeling of wondering is this all real? I mean by the end of the season we could find out that the nuns,doctor and rest of the staff are really the ones that are insane..who knows?....I understand what you mean,but I don't see it as an issue since it fits with the premise of this season.If they threw all this stuff into the show any later in the season then people would be complaining that it was rushed,I think they are handling it pretty well
 5 years ago '05        #234
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 ultimaforce said:
Fully agree. THe only episode that came close, is when we found out the daughter is S1 was dead.
The Halloween episode >>>>>>>>>>>>>.
 10-27-2012, 08:56 PM         #235
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nest said:
DO you honestly think theres a site out there that just has every episode of season 2 just chillen there before it even airs on tv?

I'm the opposite. None of these seasons scare me but I think season 2 has a more eerie feel to me than season 1 did. This whole exorcism thing that went on this episode did it for me. Nothing happened last season that gave me the face
All the lil nerds that be coming up with all this sh*t these days who the fu*k knows
 5 years ago '07        #236
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19969 19969
@ that dumb dike bi*ch yelling he was trying to escape. I was skeptical coming in, but this is interesting so far.
 5 years ago '04        #237
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
The Halloween episode >>>>>>>>>>>>>.
 10-28-2012, 02:55 AM         #238
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude said "Show me your mossy bank"...............

Dialogue this season >>>>>>> Season 1
 5 years ago '06        #239
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
This season needs Hayden.

And Moira.

The young one, you sick fu*ks.

Nah, I'm enjoying this season so far. It's whacky and out there and a borderline stupid at times. So long as you don't take it too seriously though, it's highly entertaining.
 5 years ago '04        #240
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
never even heard of this sh*t...is this sh*t really scary or just bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy