American Horror Story: Asylum [Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #201
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
The best episode over the 2 seasons IMO. The exorcism scenes were well executed.

Grace is cute as fu*k. Kinda disappointed they didn't show any titty shots.

Can't wait for the next episode.
 10-25-2012, 12:43 PM         #202
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
I dont even feel like waitin week after week to watch dis sh*t. Where the link at for all the episodes if the it is one
wtf?????
 5 years ago '11        #203
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
i think the doc made bloody face from his experiements. i think he lets whatever he makes free to roam outside and one of them probably k!lled one too many females, so he had to lock him up in that room where adam levigne got his hand pulled.

cuz in one of the eps, the nun was in the room with him when he was cleaning and she was accusing him of keeping someone in there. maybe he locked bloody face in there, kept him fed, and from the outside cuz BF was stirring up too much attention?
 5 years ago '12        #204
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 Kyeezy said:
i think the doc made bloody face from his experiements. i think he lets whatever he makes free to roam outside and one of them probably k!lled one too many females, so he had to lock him up in that room where adam levigne got his hand pulled.

cuz in one of the eps, the nun was in the room with him when he was cleaning and she was accusing him of keeping someone in there. maybe he locked bloody face in there, kept him fed, and from the outside cuz BF was stirring up too much attention?
I believe what Adam put his hand down was a chute, not a room.

And I think whatever he kept inside that room is whatever hes keeping in the woods. My guess is either werewolves or...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #205
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 Nest said:
I believe what Adam put his hand down was a chute, not a room.

And I think whatever he kept inside that room is whatever hes keeping in the woods. My guess is either werewolves or...

[pic - click to view]

it was a room with one of those mail door slots, prison slot doors, whatever you wanna call it. the loc of it was the same where the nun and the doc was in there while he was cleaning. somebody rewatch that sh*t and lmk. but i think it is the same room.
 5 years ago '12        #206
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
it was a room with one of those mail door slots, prison slot doors, whatever you wanna call it. the loc of it was the same where the nun and the doc was in there while he was cleaning. somebody rewatch that sh*t and lmk. but i think it is the same room.
I just checked again on my computer and its definitely a room. So damn dark in my living room when I watch this show so I couldnt tell lol.

Could very well be the same exact room that has the claw marks in it. But I still think its aliens in there and not bloody face. If you look at the claw marks closely they are very long and only three lines which an aliens long a.ss fingers would make perfectly. But even if not... this hand does not look human. So my only other explanation is werewolves.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Nest; 10-25-2012 at 02:20 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #207
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
Edit: Delete
 5 years ago '05        #208
space
space
 Liban said:
The best episode over the 2 seasons IMO. The exorcism scenes were well executed.

Grace is cute as fu*k. Kinda disappointed they didn't show any titty shots.

Can't wait for the next episode.

at this episode being the best episode of the series.

They are trying to do WAY to much this season so far. Focus on one or two fu*king horror elements. They are jumping between locations and time periods and introducing demons, monsters, aliens, all in two episodes.

Like Mos said, it's actually corny as hell and displaying plenty of traits of horrible horror movies.

And how are you going to make the character you're supposed to feel the most compassion for, the reporter who is wrongly held captive, become the character who does the biggest d!ck move of the season by blowing up Tate's spot when he's trying to escape. I could give a fu*k less if he escapes if I'm her, as long as I get out of there and report what is going on in the asylum. Otherwise you're potentially stuck in there for the rest of your life for no reason.

So the character we are supposed to have all this compassion for is now hated by the majority of the viewers of the show. Good job, writers.

That being said, I'll continue to watch and there is still some potential. But right now this sh*t is looking like a spoof horror movie like "Scary Movie".
 5 years ago '05        #209
space
space
Last season was good because the entire focus was on ghosts. This season is trying way to hard to do way to many things instead of focusing on one or two things and doing them well.
 5 years ago '05        #210
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18437 18437
 The Utmost said:
whats with that lesbian reporter?

and Chloë Sevigny...i mean i know she actually gave dome in a movie but damn

word??
 5 years ago '11        #211
Brandn 1 heat pts
space
space
$150 | Props total: 66 66
 Hu$tLa said:
word??
Yeah, what movie was that and you got a clip?
 5 years ago '10        #212
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

They are trying to do WAY to much this season so far. Focus on one or two fu*king horror elements. They are jumping between locations and time periods and introducing demons, monsters, aliens, all in two episodes.

Like Mos said, it's actually corny as hell and displaying plenty of traits of horrible horror movies.

And how are you going to make the character you're supposed to feel the most compassion for, the reporter who is wrongly held captive, become the character who does the biggest d!ck move of the season by blowing up Tate's spot when he's trying to escape. I could give a fu*k less if he escapes if I'm her, as long as I get out of there and report what is going on in the asylum. Otherwise you're potentially stuck in there for the rest of your life for no reason.

So the character we are supposed to have all this compassion for is now hated by the majority of the viewers of the show. Good job, writers.

That being said, I'll continue to watch and there is still some potential. But right now this sh*t is looking like a spoof horror movie like "Scary Movie".
It's an insane asylum,thats the focus point of this season,and with that being so it makes sense that they have multiple things like monsters,aliens,demons etc to focus on it's not like every patient is in there for the same reason....for the record.

I don't think that chick is the character the writers expect the audience to have compassion for I think that would be Kit (tate) since he got just thrown into all this mess,and was the one who was going against the grain dating outside his race for love in a time where interracial relations is obviously frowned upon.Lana the reporter was being nosey,and kinda put herself there with trying to get the scoop on Kit when she "claimed" to be doing a report on the aslyums bakery foods.She got in too deep and they dug up dirt on her to keep her there...if anything she is more of a chracter that will see redemption by the end of the season imo thats her role.....

I don't think anyone expects this show to be scary per se,as long as they keep the creepy element im happy with it kinda like how it was in the twilight zone every episode wasn't meant to make you have nightmares,most of them were moral stories disguised as horror or odd tales of the unknown...not saying AHS is aiming for that,but you can k!ll that "its like a horror movie spoof" stuff.It's just good entertainment.One thing I can say I liked about last season vs this one is that the events of the past seem to have been directly related to what was going on with the murder House and Harmon family,this season the whole present thing just doesn't fit in very well (I know im going off 2 epsiodes,hope it gets better an the events of the past start to be somehow relevant to the events of present) like it's just there cause thats what they did last season,if that does turn out to be the case Im gonna end up wishing they told the story from 1964 and said forget any present day perspective.
 5 years ago '05        #213
space
space
 2113 said:
It's an insane asylum,thats the focus point of this season,and with that being so it makes sense that they have multiple things like monsters,aliens,demons etc to focus on it's not like every patient is in there for the same reason....for the record.

I understand they are in an Insane Aslyum. So they could focus primarily on mental illness, ala Shutter Island or something. They don't need to throw Aliens, Monsters, and Demons at us all at once. It's overwhelming and makes the show seem corny and like a low-budget horror movie that's trying to hard.

I don't think that chick is the character the writers expect the audience to have compassion for I think that would be Kit (tate) since he got just thrown into all this mess,and was the one who was going against the grain dating outside his race for love in a time where interracial relations is obviously frowned upon.Lana the reporter was being nosey,and kinda put herself there with trying to get the scoop on Kit when she "claimed" to be doing a report on the aslyums bakery foods.She got in too deep and they dug up dirt on her to keep her there...if anything she is more of a chracter that will see redemption by the end of the season imo thats her role.....
I agree Tate is the central character of the show. But they spent plenty of time building up rapport between the female reporter and the audience. They definitely want her to be a character we feel a lot of compassion for. Whether we believe Tate is innocent or not, the fact remains that there is a cloud of suspicion over him. The reporter, on the other hand, is being held there completely against her will for completely no reason. We even see the torture scene to make us feel bad for her. Then they flip the script and have her pull that c*nt-like move by screaming and ruining her chance of escape, where she could have buried the asylum and put an end to the torture of potentially hundreds of people. It would be good writing if they wanted her to become a villain this season, but it is clear that we are supposed to feel bad for her. But I'm pretty sure 90 percent of the viewers will be cheering against the c*nt for at least the next couple episodes after that move. We'll see if she can redeem herself.

I don't think anyone expects this show to be scary per se,as long as they keep the creepy element im happy with it kinda like how it was in the twilight zone every episode wasn't meant to make you have nightmares,most of them were moral stories disguised as horror or odd tales of the unknown...not saying AHS is aiming for that,but you can k!ll that "its like a horror movie spoof" stuff.It's just good entertainment.One thing I can say I liked about last season vs this one is that the events of the past seem to have been directly related to what was going on with the murder House and Harmon family,this season the whole present thing just doesn't fit in very well (I know im going off 2 epsiodes,hope it gets better an the events of the past start to be somehow relevant to the events of present) like it's just there cause thats what they did last season,if that does turn out to be the case Im gonna end up wishing they told the story from 1964 and said forget any present day perspective.
I loved the first season and there was not one point where I was scared watching it. But it wasn't TO out there. It was about ghosts. A phenomena that a LOT of the general public believe to exist. And even the ones who don't, it's still a cool subject to explore in film. I'm an Atheist and don't believe in any of that bullsh*t in real life, but movies about ghosts/demons/religious sh*t are usually entertaining none the less. You could stretch your mind a little bit while watching it and put yourself in the protagonists shoes and imagine being haunted by ghosts, possessed by demons, attacked by zombies, etc, etc. But when you throw a bunch of these elements into one movie/tv show it starts to become a bit of a joke, like a COMPLETE fantasy land that you can't even relate to as a viewer. A parody of itself.
 5 years ago '05        #214
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
$12,712 | Props total: 23402 23402
 2113 said:

I feel every word in that post. The writers know what they are doing. Everyone in the psych ward can never be there for the same exact reasons. I'm sure when all the dust settles just like last season I won't have any unanswered questions.
 5 years ago '09        #215
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

i agree im not likeing none of the characters like i did in season 1...............all of them are just bi*ches or idiots

iono mayb itll get better but the ghosts trapped in the house was a golden idea
 5 years ago '04        #216
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
 Hu$tLa said:
word??
Brown bunny was the name of the movie.

I think the season is off to a good start. I like how it's all over. In an asylum u have all types of sh*t goin on and that the premise of the show. This ep was just crazy imo. For some reason I think bloody face is a female. When they show it you can see long brown hair. My guess is
[spoiler - click to view]

10-25-2012, 10:25 PM         #217
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who's the nun that's possesed? This season is a classic already.
 5 years ago '12        #218
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 AzulineAzure said:
i agree im not likeing none of the characters like i did in season 1...............all of them are just bi*ches or idiots

iono mayb itll get better but the ghosts trapped in the house was a golden idea
You've seen two episodes... no one has had time to develop yet

When I was watching the first season of AHS it wasnt that appealing to me. Couldnt see why people liked it so much until I got midway because I gave time for the story to roll out and for the characters to stick with me. I'm not saying everyone has to do that but it might work for you. The episodes we've gotten already have had me on the edge of my seat more than the first season did so I'm enjoying it.
 5 years ago '05        #219
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18437 18437
Found that Chloe Sevigny clip

Not safe

Last edited by Danger Zone; 10-25-2012 at 11:52 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #220
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:
Found that Chloe Sevigny clip

Not safe

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago