MW2 map 'Favela' removed from rotation due to insensitivity toward Muslims

most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
99 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #101
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 Ayena said:
I completely understand. When you set the Quran on fire, or flush it down the toilet what would you expect? You know that will make them furious, so why do it? Its like going to the hood and calling people ******s, and end up getting shot or beat to death, and I should feel sorry for that racist?

Honestly speaking Christians have k!lled more in the name of their god than anyone else. No offense but if you compare Christians to Muslims, I can say that Christians are by far anywhere near being a true Christian, and by that I mean majority from America.

Sorry, I just cannot respect a culture that uses its Christian religion to start wars, k!ll innocent people, invade other countries, stir up problems, etc. In my opinion the country itself describes and represents everything that is Lucifer. Ignorant, racist, jealous, evil, hatred, no family morals, no respect, no such thing as being equal, etc. The list goes on forever. It is designed to breed ignorance. Puppets that the government can control.
Nobody is asking you to respect anything. The problem is you're making an argument based on failed logic. You're saying, in your opinion, that the Muslim religion isn't bad because it's not as bad as the Christian religion. How about both do some stupid sh*t?

And, it sounds like you justified murder because someone burned a Quran? It's justified because "it pisses them off"? Come on now... that's just ignorant.
 6 years ago '04        #102
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,061 | Props total: 23064 23064
 Ayena said:
I completely understand. When you set the Quran on fire, or flush it down the toilet what would you expect? You know that will make them furious, so why do it? Its like going to the hood and calling people ******s, and end up getting shot or beat to death, and I should feel sorry for that racist?

Honestly speaking Christians have k!lled more in the name of their god than anyone else. No offense but if you compare Christians to Muslims, I can say that Christians are by far anywhere near being a true Christian, and by that I mean majority from America.

Sorry, I just cannot respect a culture that uses its Christian religion to start wars, k!ll innocent people, invade other countries, stir up problems, etc. In my opinion the country itself describes and represents everything that is Lucifer. Ignorant, racist, jealous, evil, hatred, no family morals, no respect, no such thing as being equal, etc. The list goes on forever. It is designed to breed ignorance. Puppets that the government can control.
Stop believing those outdated man made fairly tales... Who really believes these "holy books" are the words of god? Do you know how insane that sounds? Maybe hundreds of years ago where the average person had the IQ of a baboon. But in 2012? Have some dignity. Religion is still holding the world back because nobody wants to come out and say, hey I think it's time we evolve from this close minded way of thinking and reasoning. All these Gods too... when is enough, and how about updated versions of the bible? I guess God left out r*pe, torture, genocide, and slavery.

Sorry, I just cannot respect a culture that uses its Christian religion to start wars.

The fu*king irony man.

Waste of life american makes a horrible collection of frames mocking the muslim religion, radicals attack US embassies. Makes sense.

This is a great illustration of religion by a very creative artist. Maybe you'll enjoy it, maybe not. It's nothing but truth though.



Last edited by LordBlanco; 10-11-2012 at 04:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #103
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 TanstA! said:
Stop believing those outdated man made fairly tales... Who really believes these "holy books" are the words of god? Do you know how insane that sounds? Maybe hundreds of years ago where the average person had the IQ of a baboon. But in 2012? Have some dignity. Religion is still holding the world back because nobody wants to come out and say, hey I think it's time we evolve from this close minded way of thinking and reasoning. All these Gods too... when is enough, and how about updated versions of the bible? I guess God left out r*pe, torture, genocide, and slavery.

Sorry, I just cannot respect a culture that uses its Christian religion to start wars.

The fu*king irony man.

Waste of life american makes a horrible collection of frames mocking the muslim religion, radicals attack US embassies. Makes sense.

This is a great illustration of religion by a very creative artist. Maybe you'll enjoy it, maybe not. It's nothing but truth though.

I was watching CNN the other day and 1/5 American's say they do not believe in any religion. That's 20% of the United States. People are starting to think for themselves instead of believing stories they were told as children.
 10-11-2012, 07:58 PM         #104
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
Stop believing those outdated man made fairly tales... Who really believes these "holy books" are the words of god? Do you know how insane that sounds? Maybe hundreds of years ago where the average person had the IQ of a baboon. But in 2012? Have some dignity. Religion is still holding the world back because nobody wants to come out and say, hey I think it's time we evolve from this close minded way of thinking and reasoning. All these Gods too... when is enough, and how about updated versions of the bible? I guess God left out r*pe, torture, genocide, and slavery.

Sorry, I just cannot respect a culture that uses its Christian religion to start wars.

The fu*king irony man.

Waste of life american makes a horrible collection of frames mocking the muslim religion, radicals attack US embassies. Makes sense.

This is a great illustration of religion by a very creative artist. Maybe you'll enjoy it, maybe not. It's nothing but truth though.

I for one, and not a religious person. Never was. I was born a Muslim, and thats all I know. My parents never forced me to go to the mosque, they never forced me to learn or be religious, nor did they ever tell me another race or religion was bad.

I lost count of how many people in the US say they hate Muslims, that Islam breeds evil, that it is wrong, etc. I've heard and seen them say it with my own ears and eyes. A close friend's mom told me she has no respect for my religion, beliefs, and that I will go to hell for being a Muslim. That the only way I can be "saved" is if I become a Christian.

I've never heard a Muslim from Pakistan, Europe or anywhere else EVER say Christianity is evil, bad, etc. NEVER in my life. And I've known some very religious Muslims, ones you have to be very careful around not to mess up or offend. They always say this is what I believe in, and this is the path I will follow. PERIOD. Never did I hear them judge Christianity. I think we both known a lot of families/parents in the western world raise their children making them believe Islam breeds terrorists. Who does that?

I've watched my fair share of CNN. White american makes a bomb, sets it off, k!lls 100 Americans, "Oh he is mentally ill.". Muslim does the same, "Terrorist, Al Qaida, Islam is evil!", etc. My favorite part about CNN and other news station. When they discuss terrorism, they make sure they let the America's know that a "Muslim Terrorist" did it. Not A TERRORIST, but a MUSLIM terrorist. So that they go "Oh yea, I get it now! Only Muslims are terrorists".
 6 years ago '06        #105
~DMX911~ 
space
avatar space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 3 3
so...its no problem for them to take out the map and update it
but they cant do anything against the cheaters or rebalance some stuff like commando
or that one man army/noobtube sh*t?
 6 years ago '05        #106
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 ~DMX911~ said:
so...its no problem for them to take out the map and update it
but they cant do anything against the cheaters or rebalance some stuff like commando
or that one man army/noobtube sh*t?


I read this sh*t and thought, "the fu*k is this clown talking about" then I realized we started talking about this sh*t in a MW3 thread.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy