MW2 map 'Favela' removed from rotation due to insensitivity toward Muslims

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #101
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Ayena said:
I completely understand. When you set the Quran on fire, or flush it down the toilet what would you expect? You know that will make them furious, so why do it? Its like going to the hood and calling people ******s, and end up getting shot or beat to death, and I should feel sorry for that racist?

Honestly speaking Christians have k!lled more in the name of their god than anyone else. No offense but if you compare Christians to Muslims, I can say that Christians are by far anywhere near being a true Christian, and by that I mean majority from America.

Sorry, I just cannot respect a culture that uses its Christian religion to start wars, k!ll innocent people, invade other countries, stir up problems, etc. In my opinion the country itself describes and represents everything that is Lucifer. Ignorant, racist, jealous, evil, hatred, no family morals, no respect, no such thing as being equal, etc. The list goes on forever. It is designed to breed ignorance. Puppets that the government can control.
Nobody is asking you to respect anything. The problem is you're making an argument based on failed logic. You're saying, in your opinion, that the Muslim religion isn't bad because it's not as bad as the Christian religion. How about both do some stupid sh*t?

And, it sounds like you justified murder because someone burned a Quran? It's justified because "it pisses them off"? Come on now... that's just ignorant.
 5 years ago '04        #102
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19870 19870
 Ayena said:
I completely understand. When you set the Quran on fire, or flush it down the toilet what would you expect? You know that will make them furious, so why do it? Its like going to the hood and calling people ******s, and end up getting shot or beat to death, and I should feel sorry for that racist?

Honestly speaking Christians have k!lled more in the name of their god than anyone else. No offense but if you compare Christians to Muslims, I can say that Christians are by far anywhere near being a true Christian, and by that I mean majority from America.

Sorry, I just cannot respect a culture that uses its Christian religion to start wars, k!ll innocent people, invade other countries, stir up problems, etc. In my opinion the country itself describes and represents everything that is Lucifer. Ignorant, racist, jealous, evil, hatred, no family morals, no respect, no such thing as being equal, etc. The list goes on forever. It is designed to breed ignorance. Puppets that the government can control.
Stop believing those outdated man made fairly tales... Who really believes these "holy books" are the words of god? Do you know how insane that sounds? Maybe hundreds of years ago where the average person had the IQ of a baboon. But in 2012? Have some dignity. Religion is still holding the world back because nobody wants to come out and say, hey I think it's time we evolve from this close minded way of thinking and reasoning. All these Gods too... when is enough, and how about updated versions of the bible? I guess God left out r*pe, torture, genocide, and slavery.

Sorry, I just cannot respect a culture that uses its Christian religion to start wars.

The fu*king irony man.

Waste of life american makes a horrible collection of frames mocking the muslim religion, radicals attack US embassies. Makes sense.

This is a great illustration of religion by a very creative artist. Maybe you'll enjoy it, maybe not. It's nothing but truth though.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 10-11-2012 at 05:15 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #103
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 TanstA! said:
Stop believing those outdated man made fairly tales... Who really believes these "holy books" are the words of god? Do you know how insane that sounds? Maybe hundreds of years ago where the average person had the IQ of a baboon. But in 2012? Have some dignity. Religion is still holding the world back because nobody wants to come out and say, hey I think it's time we evolve from this close minded way of thinking and reasoning. All these Gods too... when is enough, and how about updated versions of the bible? I guess God left out r*pe, torture, genocide, and slavery.

Sorry, I just cannot respect a culture that uses its Christian religion to start wars.

The fu*king irony man.

Waste of life american makes a horrible collection of frames mocking the muslim religion, radicals attack US embassies. Makes sense.

This is a great illustration of religion by a very creative artist. Maybe you'll enjoy it, maybe not. It's nothing but truth though.

I was watching CNN the other day and 1/5 American's say they do not believe in any religion. That's 20% of the United States. People are starting to think for themselves instead of believing stories they were told as children.
 10-11-2012, 08:58 PM         #104
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:

The fu*king irony man.

I for one, and not a religious person. Never was. I was born a Muslim, and thats all I know. My parents never forced me to go to the mosque, they never forced me to learn or be religious, nor did they ever tell me another race or religion was bad.

I lost count of how many people in the US say they hate Muslims, that Islam breeds evil, that it is wrong, etc. I've heard and seen them say it with my own ears and eyes. A close friend's mom told me she has no respect for my religion, beliefs, and that I will go to hell for being a Muslim. That the only way I can be "saved" is if I become a Christian.

I've never heard a Muslim from Pakistan, Europe or anywhere else EVER say Christianity is evil, bad, etc. NEVER in my life. And I've known some very religious Muslims, ones you have to be very careful around not to mess up or offend. They always say this is what I believe in, and this is the path I will follow. PERIOD. Never did I hear them judge Christianity. I think we both known a lot of families/parents in the western world raise their children making them believe Islam breeds terrorists. Who does that?

I've watched my fair share of CNN. White american makes a bomb, sets it off, k!lls 100 Americans, "Oh he is mentally ill.". Muslim does the same, "Terrorist, Al Qaida, Islam is evil!", etc. My favorite part about CNN and other news station. When they discuss terrorism, they make sure they let the America's know that a "Muslim Terrorist" did it. Not A TERRORIST, but a MUSLIM terrorist. So that they go "Oh yea, I get it now! Only Muslims are terrorists".
 5 years ago '06        #105
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
so...its no problem for them to take out the map and update it
but they cant do anything against the cheaters or rebalance some stuff like commando
or that one man army/noobtube sh*t?
 5 years ago '05        #106
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 ~DMX911~ said:
so...its no problem for them to take out the map and update it
but they cant do anything against the cheaters or rebalance some stuff like commando
or that one man army/noobtube sh*t?

I read this sh*t and thought, "the fu*k is this clown talking about" then I realized we started talking about this sh*t in a MW3 thread.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy