NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2012, 03:21 AM         #61
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if anything i'm actually less tolerant towards your religion now because of you being an as*hole and jumping out of nowhere attacking my post which had nothing to do with your rant and making a.ssumptions about "my culture" and all this sh*t

so thanks for that, go tell your muslim buddies one more person thinks you're a fu*king annoying as*hole religion
 5 years ago '04        #62
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
muslim this...muslim that, blah blah blah grow the fu*k up it's a fu*kin video game for entertainment...gettin all uptight like a bunch of schoo girls smh always gettin over sensitive about this issue vs that issue...every culture & race goes thru some form of racism & discrimination. racism is prevalent all around us, learn to deal with it, instead of bi*chin as if only muslims go thru the bullsh*t, the world don't revolve around yall grow some thicker skin ol' feminine sensitive mofu*kas

Last edited by jphidang; 10-09-2012 at 04:58 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #63
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
Why people gotta be so sensitive?
 10-09-2012, 08:20 AM         #64
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this were any other religion this map wouldnt be in the game in the first place. All i see is you guys choosing a video game over your fellow human. You guys are inhumane.
 10-09-2012, 08:21 AM         #65
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maddog345 said:
Why people gotta be so sensitive?
Who the muslims or the kids who play COD?
 10-09-2012, 08:23 AM         #66
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
First off, not reading all that sh*t, don't care.

Again, what does any of this have to do with what I said? You quoted me and then went on a completely irrelevant rant like I give a fu*k. YOU replied to ME with your bullsh*t post, even though you apparently got mad of people talking about terrorists and such, which i didn't do. Basically, go cry to somehow who it's relevant to, and who possibly gives a fu*k, as I am neither.

And, again, if you are going to be offended over writing on a picture frame, in the background of a level that there isn't even any reason to see, but not offended over the level where you fu*king walk into an airport and murder INNOCENT PEOPLE than you have failed as a human being. It's posts like yours which is WHY everyone hates you people, you get more upset over WRITING ON A PICTURE FRAME than murder OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. If dumbfu*kery was in the dictionary that would be the definition, followed by a picture of you. And there's HUNDREDS of games with nazi memorabilia everywhere. You know you're crying in a topic about a series with fu*king WW2 games?

And why is this highly sensitive muslim playing a fu*king war game with swearing, alcohol, murder, all that other sh*t which should supposedly upset your religion? Go wash your armpits apu.

So than you totally ignore his post where you werent insulted whasoever. And go in on your on little tangent on what CNN/foxnews has fed you. You kids are brainwashed and dont k!ll me with falling so low to say this is just about a WW2 game? Than why are you kids so irate over a map being taken away.
 10-09-2012, 08:25 AM         #67
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 House said:
That's stupid. So we should just give in to possible threats no matter how ridiculous?

"Oh we don't like where a picture is in this video game so we're gonna go k!ll someone"

What if I told someone on here to delete every single one of their posts because they offend me and if they don't i'm gonna go k!ll someone.

Stop laying down for stupid people. Stop laying down for terrorists. Stop letting them win.

Please go find some evidence where anybody was threatened over this map? Please do.
 5 years ago '04        #68
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Piccolo said:
Please go find some evidence where anybody was threatened over this map? Please do.
Well no one has yet, and the story didn't go mainstream until after the map was taken down. SO technically you can't say it wouldn't have caused some uproar if the muslim world caught wind of it. Remember that the movie the American ambassador was k!lled for was out a long time before muslims in the Middle East caught wind of it. So yes, we have to a.ssume the worst because history says so.
 5 years ago '05        #69
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 Dun Language said:
They offend me by not wearing deodorant but do u see me complaining

they are so petty
 5 years ago '10        #70
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Piccolo said:

So than you totally ignore his post where you werent insulted whasoever. And go in on your on little tangent on what CNN/foxnews has fed you. You kids are brainwashed and dont k!ll me with falling so low to say this is just about a WW2 game? Than why are you kids so irate over a map being taken away.
lol the kid is straight up dumbass
 10-09-2012, 10:00 AM         #71
Gplus1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
They offend me by not wearing deodorant but do u see me complaining

they are so petty
This. Fck lupe and these sensitive Muslims.
 5 years ago '07        #72
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 126 126
yo that map on domination, was crack...ahhh the good ol' days...the AA-12 extended mags use to lay everyone down on that sh*t...lol
 10-09-2012, 11:22 AM         #73
K PeeZy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k would notice a picture frame during the game anyways?
 5 years ago '05        #74
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
I hear Muhammed use to like to get it up the a.ss
 5 years ago '06        #75
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
thats my fav map from any of them damn games i still play that sh*t too
 5 years ago '06        #76
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
damn it had to be one of the good maps too, IW should've placed this on the airport map instead
 5 years ago '05        #77
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,961 | Props total: 1430 1430
fu*king religion
 10-09-2012, 02:01 PM         #78
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
why isn't he complaining about gunning down all those people in the airport too then? fu*kin f*ggot

i only pray that muslim bi*ch got flooded with msgs like that haha
 5 years ago '04        #79
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 e G o Maniac said:
This comment summed it up perfectly: "Islam: a religion that promotes r*pe, paedophilia, genocide and slavery, and this picture causes THEM offence."

how can you be that stupid ? ignorance, ignorance, ignorance...Islam is a beautifull religion, but only the bad seeds get visibility...you got some "good" christians fu*king their own daughters, and willing to get back to the slavery era too...and if you're asking, i'm not even a muslim...
 10-09-2012, 03:20 PM         #80
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Piccolo said:

shut up dumbfu*k he quoted me and replied with a rant calling me an ignorant, stupid, culture destroying, land stealing american. maybe you don't get insluted when someone calls you a f*ggot or something but that's your business.

and I don't give a fu*k about a map from a three year old game I don't even have so go suck a fat one, f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy