most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 598 598
This got to be fake. Can anyone confirm? My apologies for making you load this sh*t game........
 5 years ago '05        #42
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
If there were a picture that said "fu*k N1ggers" in one of the maps you would flip the fu*k out. You just don't understand their religion. To them, this is as bad as a racist remark that would have you guys up in arms.

Broaden your knowledge and diversify your cultures to understand these things.
 10-08-2012, 10:48 PM         #43
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
If there were a picture that said "fu*k N1ggers" in one of the maps you would flip the fu*k out. You just don't understand their religion. To them, this is as bad as a racist remark that would have you guys up in arms.

But you're not offended about k!lling thousands of people in the game right? How about slaughtering innocent people in an airport?

That's what I like about you pussies, you get offended about irrelevant sh*t and ignore the blatantly more offensive overall package that doesn't even bother you. fu*k off
 10-08-2012, 10:55 PM         #44
recklesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how do you even spot that? He must have been camping hard, or just looking for sh*t when he is offline. Either way, no fu*king life.
 5 years ago '05        #45
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 One Gud Cide said:
But you're not offended about k!lling thousands of people in the game right? How about slaughtering innocent people in an airport?

That's what I like about you pussies, you get offended about irrelevant sh*t and ignore the blatantly more offensive overall package that doesn't even bother you. fu*k off
You got the wrong impression about me son... I could give a sh*t either way. I am not religious and I am white, so basically my life is awesome.

That said, I was just making a comparison to those that are bi*ching about it. As I said, if there were something racist on the wall (against Blacks) then people would be throwing a sh*t fit. Since it has something to do with a religion they do not follow they say some sh*t like "Get over it.. ect" meanwhile there are people still with Trayvon Martin avatars on here and whatever else.

Just saying.
 5 years ago '10        #46
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
 Dun Language said:
They offend me by not wearing deodorant but do u see me complaining

they are so petty
 5 years ago '05        #47
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
Excuse my ignorance but I don't understand the problem. It's a sin to say "Allah is beautiful, he loves beauty" or whatever or is it because it's in the game? I'm totally confused as to how this is offensive.

I'm The Dan said:

I really don't see the similarities. How does fu*k n*ggas equate to that? Maybe if you said there is a poster with Martin Luther King on the wall then it would make sense but again I doubt people would care.. You just want to be racist for a moment and I understand.
 5 years ago '11        #48
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 8824 8824
 Martel said:
Excuse my ignorance but I don't understand the problem. It's a sin to say "Allah is beautiful, he loves beauty" or whatever or is it because it's in the game? I'm totally confused as to how this is offensive.
I think it has to deal with the placement of it above the toilet. They probably thought it was purposely placed over the toilet where people sh*t as a subtle jab
 5 years ago '09        #49
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
How do people find sh*t like that? Like glitches in CoD games where you can get out the map etc..
 5 years ago '12        #50
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,224 | Props total: 7512 7512
 I'm The Dan said:

Its the white folks who dont understand. Whites have ZERO culture so what do you expect. They just nitpick from other races
 5 years ago '09        #51
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19432 19432
MW2 sucks anyways MW3 is better
 10-09-2012, 12:39 AM         #52
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:

Muslim are all terrorists right? Who promote violence, r*pe, pedofilia, etc like the other guy said, right?

I just got done reading all the comments in this thread. Muslim are terrorists, but 90-95% of the comments are insulting Islam, and saying fu*k muslims? And they are the terrorists. Oh yea, I almost forgot. Christians k!lled about 150,000,000 native americans. Enslaved over 5 million blacks, and k!lled many of them. Im not even going to list all k!lled by the Christians since the beginning of time.

Christians and Catholics have slaughtered more people in the name of their lord than any other religion ever will. Get your facts together, before you make yourself look stupid. Is it sad, that the average foreigner know more about your Christian religion and country than the average american christian/catholic?

The country you were born and live in was stolen from Native Americans. Get it "Native". Not only did your christian and catholics slaughter them, YOU stole their land, and claimed yourself as "Americans". Same as you stole land from the mexicans and slaughter them as well. How many versions of the Quran are there, oh yea. I remember now, JUST ONE. How many different versions of the bible are out there, and how many different versions of Christianity and Catholicism is there? There are like 10,000 different classes of Christianity.

Your best athletes are black, your best actors are foreign/jewish, your best products are imported, the average foreigner is smarter than the average american in the US, and so on.

Everything you had,have, and will have has been taken and will be taken by force. Your culture is by far the worst, I have never see SO MANY ignorant people who lack common sense in my life. Not only that but you are also the rudest, most racist culture/religion on the planet.

Read up on your cultures religion and history, and you understand why everyone else in the world thinks you are stupid.
 10-09-2012, 01:02 AM         #53
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Its always that one guy who just takes it to far. Who gives a fu*k, we play videogames bi*ch, fu*k you and your essay hoe take it to class

[pic - click to view]

My point exactly. "DID NOT READ"

'MERICA!

I rest my case.
 5 years ago '04        #54
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 AuthenticMade said:
Its always that one guy who just takes it to far. Who gives a fu*k, we play videogames bi*ch, fu*k you and your essay hoe take it to class

[pic - click to view]

This whole post should shut the thread down
 5 years ago '04        #55
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
You're offended because it's placed over a f-cking toilet? Really? Fine, move it into the g-d damn hallway.

Secondly, regardless of how idiotic this is, who cares? The game is almost THREE YEARS OLD! Does anyone aside from hackers and glitchers still play MW2? They'll probably be shutting the servers down all together soon.

I respect all religions and points of view, but this is pathetic. I don't give a damn how protective you are of your religion, this is not worth protesting. Shut up.
 10-09-2012, 01:43 AM         #56
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dey turk er merps

[pic - click to view]

10-09-2012, 02:23 AM         #57
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ayena said:
Muslim are all terrorists right? Who promote violence, r*pe, pedofilia, etc like the other guy said, right?

I just got done reading all the comments in this thread. Muslim are terrorists, but 90-95% of the comments are insulting Islam, and saying fu*k muslims? And they are the terrorists. Oh yea, I almost forgot. Christians k!lled about 150,000,000 native americans. Enslaved over 5 million blacks, and k!lled many of them. Im not even going to list all k!lled by the Christians since the beginning of time.

Christians and Catholics have slaughtered more people in the name of their lord than any other religion ever will. Get your facts together, before you make yourself look stupid. Is it sad, that the average foreigner know more about your Christian religion and country than the average american christian/catholic?

The country you were born and live in was stolen from Native Americans. Get it "Native". Not only did your christian and catholics slaughter them, YOU stole their land, and claimed yourself as "Americans". Same as you stole land from the mexicans and slaughter them as well. How many versions of the Quran are there, oh yea. I remember now, JUST ONE. How many different versions of the bible are out there, and how many different versions of Christianity and Catholicism is there? There are like 10,000 different classes of Christianity.

Your best athletes are black, your best actors are foreign/jewish, your best products are imported, the average foreigner is smarter than the average american in the US, and so on.

Everything you had,have, and will have has been taken and will be taken by force. Your culture is by far the worst, I have never see SO MANY ignorant people who lack common sense in my life. Not only that but you are also the rudest, most racist culture/religion on the planet.

Read up on your cultures religion and history, and you understand why everyone else in the world thinks you are stupid.
Hey dipsh*t I didn't say anything about any of this I just asked how could you be offended by words on a picture frame in the background of some level and yet not the part of the game where you're k!lling thousands of people. Ironic that you ended your rant by calling people ignorant when you were too fu*king stupid to even understand a post.

Jesus christ pull that tampon out any further and it might rupture your spleen.
 10-09-2012, 02:52 AM         #58
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
Hey dipsh*t I didn't say anything about any of this I just asked how could you be offended by words on a picture frame in the background of some level and yet not the part of the game where you're k!lling thousands of people. Ironic that you ended your rant by calling people ignorant when you were too fu*king stupid to even understand a post.

Jesus christ pull that tampon out any further and it might rupture your spleen.
I know what you said, I've read your post, and you seem to be clueless about why someone would be offended. Why do you think someone would get offended?

If there was a picture in a frame about a black man being hung, black people wouldn't care, right? Or something about Jews and Nazi's, perhaps a picture of an american flag burning or words saying "fu*k america!". Now do you understand why?

"It is not permissible to enter the toilet whilst carrying or wearing anything bearing the name of Allah, such as the Quran, or any book with the name of Allah in it, or jewelry such as bracelets or necklaces engraved with the name of Allah."

“Allah is beautiful and he loves beauty.” - Quote on the photo frame in the bathroom.

A) First quote tells you why
B) The bathroom is not considered a place of "beauty", or "cleanliness".

To Muslims in a way, it is like trying to insult them, without letting them know. The only difference is, for how long until someone comes by who actually knows what to abide by in religion.

Now I get what you are trying to say man, trust me. I am a Muslim, and personally I could care less, but the thing is there are other Muslims out there that do care. I am white, so people think I am American. I hear A LOT of racist stuff towards my religion, race, etc. No offense but your culture is EXTREMELY racist. I understand what patriotism is, but there is a difference between that and NATIONALISM.

Instead of understanding why they want it removed, and respecting it. People come in the thread calling them terrorists, Al Qaida, accusing them of things, etc. Thats sick man. I mean how ignorant can a person be? Or how low of an IQ can a person have to be this way.

Now do you understand why? It is not smart to comment on something, if you do not know the answer too. Im not attacking you, nor do I claim to be better in anyway. It just bothers me, how people are incapable of spending 30 seconds of their time to do some research, considering the tremendous, never ending information available to us. I mean we are using a computer, and communicating through the internet where information is endless.
 5 years ago '11        #59
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 8824 8824
 WiLL said:
How do people find sh*t like that? Like glitches in CoD games where you can get out the map etc..
I dunno if they ever patched it, but pain k!ller plus tactical insertion let you get off the map on Wasteland
 10-09-2012, 03:12 AM         #60
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ayena said:
I know what you said, I've read your post, and you seem to be clueless about why someone would be offended. Why do you think someone would get offended?

If there was a picture in a frame about a black man being hung, black people wouldn't care, right? Or something about Jews and Nazi's, perhaps a picture of an american flag burning or words saying "fu*k america!". Now do you understand why?

"It is not permissible to enter the toilet whilst carrying or wearing anything bearing the name of Allah, such as the Quran, or any book with the name of Allah in it, or jewelry such as bracelets or necklaces engraved with the name of Allah."

“Allah is beautiful and he loves beauty.” - Quote on the photo frame in the bathroom.

A) First quote tells you why
B) The bathroom is not considered a place of "beauty", or "cleanliness".

To Muslims in a way, it is like trying to insult them, without letting them know. The only difference is, for how long until someone comes by who actually knows what to abide by in religion.

Now I get what you are trying to say man, trust me. I am a Muslim, and personally I could care less, but the thing is there are other Muslims out there that do care. I am white, so people think I am American. I hear A LOT of racist stuff towards my religion, race, etc. No offense but your culture is EXTREMELY racist. I understand what patriotism is, but there is a difference between that and NATIONALISM.

Instead of understanding why they want it removed, and respecting it. People come in the thread calling them terrorists, Al Qaida, accusing them of things, etc. Thats sick man. I mean how ignorant can a person be? Or how low of an IQ can a person have to be this way.

Now do you understand why? It is not smart to comment on something, if you do not know the answer too. Im not attacking you, nor do I claim to be better in anyway. It just bothers me, how people are incapable of spending 30 seconds of their time to do some research, considering the tremendous, never ending information available to us. I mean we are using a computer, and communicating through the internet where information is endless.
First off, not reading all that sh*t, don't care.

Again, what does any of this have to do with what I said? You quoted me and then went on a completely irrelevant rant like I give a fu*k. YOU replied to ME with your bullsh*t post, even though you apparently got mad of people talking about terrorists and such, which i didn't do. Basically, go cry to somehow who it's relevant to, and who possibly gives a fu*k, as I am neither.

And, again, if you are going to be offended over writing on a picture frame, in the background of a level that there isn't even any reason to see, but not offended over the level where you fu*king walk into an airport and murder INNOCENT PEOPLE than you have failed as a human being. It's posts like yours which is WHY everyone hates you people, you get more upset over WRITING ON A PICTURE FRAME than murder OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. If dumbfu*kery was in the dictionary that would be the definition, followed by a picture of you. And there's HUNDREDS of games with nazi memorabilia everywhere. You know you're crying in a topic about a series with fu*king WW2 games?

And why is this highly sensitive muslim playing a fu*king war game with swearing, alcohol, murder, all that other sh*t which should supposedly upset your religion? Go wash your armpits apu.

Last edited by One Gud Cide; 10-09-2012 at 03:16 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy