Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
15 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 e G o Maniac said:
And I get that. No one's saying they didn't say they wanted that style, but I've seen a lot of games achieve that style while still using much better textures. I just think they're leaning on the excuse too heavily in order to combat any criticism. The sh*t is just bad and I felt like this was a cop-out. That's all.
We said the same thing at the exact same time
 5 years ago '04        #82
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Left Hook said:
We said the same thing at the exact same time
At the same damn time!
 5 years ago '05        #83
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Game is dope but after putting back in XCOM this sh*t is on the backburner indefinitely.
 5 years ago '06        #84
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
So should i pick up Xcom or this?

Or just wait for my buddy to finish his Xcom??
 10-10-2012, 01:15 PM         #85
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
Holy crap, here's reference so everyone can quit crying about something they seem to not not know abiut

" According to Antonov, the other sources from which the game's art style derives its inspiration are books and artwork, as opposed to video games and films, which represents itself in a non-realistic, painting-esque style."

See that! NON REALISTIC PAINTING ESQUE STYLE.
wow are you purposely being dumb as sh*t or what nobody is saying anything about the art style or how realistic it is.
 10-10-2012, 01:22 PM         #86
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
I get where you're coming from, but art direction and low textures are two, completely different things. Look at Okami - that's a "painting-esque style" done right. Not saying Dishonored isn't done right, hell I haven't even played it, but as far as I can tell, people know the difference between art direction and the quality of visuals itself. They're not complaining about the painting-like stylistic choice, they're saying that the art style wasn't executed well due to the low textures and rigid character models.
Different artists different visions. I understand people would like high res textures for everything but if the artist is trying to achieve a specific style then high res textures really aren't needed. Like I said before if the devs really wanted this to be an amazing graphic showcase then they would have did that for the PC and made the game run in DX11 and took advantage of the graphical options and performance from that.

Only thing I hope for is this game does very well and that Arkane company builds us up a new game with a different style as well.
 10-10-2012, 01:45 PM         #87
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....which was his entire point from the beginning, that they took the lazy route holy sh*t what the fu*k are you even arguing against it's like you're in the middle of an entirely different conversation
 10-10-2012, 02:59 PM         #88
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not arguing just saying that the artistic route they decided to go with and wasn't due to "lazyness".
 5 years ago '11        #89
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
How long is Dishonored? I know it has different paths to take but how many hours is it?
 5 years ago '04        #90
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
Not arguing just saying that the artistic route they decided to go with and wasn't due to "lazyness".
No one's saying they went with that art style because they're lazy, we're saying they tried to pull it off in a lazy way. There's a difference.
 10-10-2012, 04:39 PM         #91
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
How long is Dishonored? I know it has different paths to take but how many hours is it?
4 hours on EASY. Games like this you don't play on easy though.
 10-10-2012, 05:10 PM         #92
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Do the graphics look that bad on 360/ps3 or something?!

Cause it looks like a cartoon with AMAZING lighting on my PC. The Sun and its rays look better than Crysis's "God Rays" sh*t or w/e lol

Who got this game for graphics? Even if they were subpar to me(Which they arent) I wouldnt care, I didnt expect this to have amazing graphics. I personally just wanted a great game, and so far im loving it
Sun Rays are "God Rays" no matter what game it is.
 5 years ago '04        #93
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DarkSidesHero said:
I can't see that even on easy.
 5 years ago '04        #94
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
 DarkSidesHero said:

Nah, Ive clocked over 5 hours and Im only on the third "Mission"( a.ssassinate the two brothers). Then again, im doing sidequest too. By doing them, the can help or hurt you later in the game.
 10-10-2012, 09:16 PM         #95
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well thats what one article said that Jesszman posted. Unless Im getting it confused with Unfinished Swan.
 5 years ago '06        #96
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25860 25860
I'm copping
 5 years ago '05        #97
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21071 21071
 DarkSidesHero said:
Well thats what one article said that Jesszman posted. Unless Im getting it confused with Unfinished Swan.
You're confusing a blockbuster retail title with a downloadable game? The fu*k?
 5 years ago '04        #98
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,764 | Props total: 1396 1396
Just beat the game tonight on hard, took me 8 hours and I did complete all the side quests. Only k!lled about 10 people...got the bad ending....
 5 years ago '06        #99
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Willbeatz said:
Just beat the game tonight on hard, took me 8 hours and I did complete all the side quests. Only k!lled about 10 people...got the bad ending....
Only 10 Ppl??

I've k!lled 10 and ive hardly have done anything..
 5 years ago '04        #100
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
I'm having trouble avoiding some of these k!llings in the early goings. I don't have all my supernatural powers yet but I heard that there's a way to get through the game without k!lling even without using any supernatural powers. Oh well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy