most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,979 | Props total: 21154 21154
 IronMaiden said:
Fallout 3, New Vegas and Skyrim all shipped broked, especially on consoles and ESPECIALLY on PS3.

To this day New Vegas is still broken as all sh*t on PS3 and FO3 still has many problems that were never fixed, Skyrim? People still have problems with getting 1fps and they will probably never get the DLC. Bethesda has a track record of shipping broken games and extremely broken games on console so console users, especially PS3 users really don't want anything more from them this generation. That being said, Bethesda has 0 to do with Dishonored. It's not their engine and nobody from Bethesda worked on it, they are just Publishing it.
Fallout 3 and Skyrim are from from "broked". Maybe on the PS3, but not otherwise. Glitches, yes. But "broked"? You're crazy.
 5 years ago '04        #42
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
Finally Steam unlocked it. Time to murder some people.
 10-08-2012, 11:15 PM         #43
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*playing now* enjoy the wait PSPeasants
 10-08-2012, 11:17 PM         #44
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
Fallout 3, New Vegas and Skyrim all shipped broked, especially on consoles and ESPECIALLY on PS3.

To this day New Vegas is still broken as all sh*t on PS3 and FO3 still has many problems that were never fixed, Skyrim? People still have problems with getting 1fps and they will probably never get the DLC. Bethesda has a track record of shipping broken games and extremely broken games on console so console users, especially PS3 users really don't want anything more from them this generation. That being said, Bethesda has 0 to do with Dishonored. It's not their engine and nobody from Bethesda worked on it, they are just Publishing it.
yes if you have any other platform you need to be a massive tool (see: jizzman) to buy a bethesda game on ps3. 360 versions are usually glitched to fu*k as well but none of them have had gamebreaking ones, and there has been multiple in every single ps3 bethesda release
 5 years ago '05        #45
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Broked
Broked
 5 years ago '04        #46
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 533 533
I'm skipping out on black ops 2...first time ever saying that...
 5 years ago '05        #47
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Dj KraZ said:
Well when's the last time you could possibly have said you were skipping on on Black Ops 2? This is the only release it's ever had.

And change your name, I'm the only DJ Krayzie in these parts.
 5 years ago '11        #48
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,903 | Props total: 5282 5282
 IronMaiden said:
Just so you know, Bethesda has NOTHING to do with this game other than publishing.

The game is being developed by Arkane Studio and It's not even running on the sh*tty Bethesda engine so you have 0 worries about it being a broken game or not working on your PS3. Bethesda is ONLY publishing.
Good sh*t to know.....after the sh*t thats happened with skyrim (ps3 owner) i doubt ill be supporting them again.
 5 years ago '05        #49
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Game is pretty cool so far. I'm not gonna lie though I'm not really feeling the First Person sh*t though. I think I would like it alot more if it was Third Person
 10-09-2012, 06:05 AM         #50
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Definite cop
 5 years ago '12        #51
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,011 | Props total: 4965 4965
 Jesszman said:
Yeah, i definitely wasn't checking for this before these review. Now I'm cautiously approaching it, if it weren't for the bethesda logo, i'd be pouring money at it.

Ain't nobody care about your sleeper hits
You realy have some fuccked up taste in games really, that or your trolling... You got excited and almost Jesszmanned all over yourself for a game like PS Allstars, but you have a nerve to come to a thread to talk sh*t about a game that got potential to be the next BIO Shock... That Sony exclusives done fuccked up your unbiased opinions also
 5 years ago '05        #52
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10810 10810
 Dj KraZ said:
 Krazie said:
Well when's the last time you could possibly have said you were skipping on on Black Ops 2? This is the only release it's ever had.

And change your name, I'm the only DJ Krayzie in these parts.

I CAN'T TELL WHO'S WHO!!!
 5 years ago '05        #53
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 981 981
this game is sick.

i must have it
 10-09-2012, 11:07 AM         #54
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 walker2781 said:
Yo what is the big problem with bethesda? I mean other than them trolling the world with that fu*king rage game. I thought the fallout games was enjoyable games...even though I did get bored with it after while, but im starting to realize that most open world sandbox games tend to do that to me, no mater how amazing they look or play.
Rage was made by id, same people that made Doom
 5 years ago '04        #55
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Game is dope, though I've found the AI to be a bit dumb. I could be standing right in their line of sight in plain light and they can't see me sometimes. Also, I could shoot my gun (and you know how loud that sh*t is) and they won't even flinch. Otherwise this game is golden so far. Graphics don't look as good as I thought (of course they use the PC shots to market everything) but I get over that quickly. I'm not sure how stealthy you can be in this first level
[spoiler - click to view]

but I was able to get a couple stealth k!lls at one part, and other parts k!lling them was unavoidable. I wonder how long it takes to get to the parts where you really have to start thinking about if you either want to k!ll or if you want to take another route. But so far this is a very interesting story
 5 years ago '04        #56
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Oh and these k!ller rats be having me paranoid as fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #57
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Dj KraZ said:
there is another fu*kwad in here with a similar name best to switch up its garbage any damn way
 5 years ago '11        #58
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Dj KraZ said:
there is another fu*k wad in here with a similar name best to switch up its garbage any damn way
 5 years ago '06        #59
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Game is pretty cool so far. I'm not gonna lie though I'm not really feeling the First Person sh*t though. I think I would like it alot more if it was Third Person
that's what's preventing me from getting it.
 5 years ago '05        #60
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
Game is dope, reinvents the singleplayer fps genre imo.

Its like a cross between Thief, Bioshock, Fallout and old classic pc rpg called Vampire The Masquerade.

Some great games lately damn, Borderlands2, NBA2k13 and nwo Xcom and Dishonored. Good time to be a gamer.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago