Rich Kid On Instagram (Pics With Different Celebs)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #161
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
sh*t makes u wonder who else on the box.....

proly got mad celebrities before the stardom. prolly got rihanna herself or even kim k self posting under the name 'SM'

sh*t, SM might be TMZ .............
woah ... SM might actually be the old dude from TMZ

mindblown
 10-09-2012, 07:06 AM         #162
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care how humble draped tries to come off son ill still run your sh*t you little bi*ch
 10-09-2012, 07:08 AM         #163
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grapedrank said:
sh*t makes u wonder who else on the box.....

proly got mad celebrities before the stardom. prolly got rihanna herself or even kim k self posting under the name 'SM'

sh*t, SM might be TMZ .............
woah ... SM might actually be the old dude from TMZ

mindblown
I swear man.

We got fu*king rich kids on bx.

All those cars. All that money.

@Draped up extend some of that charity to your bx homies
 5 years ago '08        #164
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
 Nest said:
This proves that the people of boxden must come together and create a new type of gum. One that taste like pus*y. Real pus*y. For those who cant get pus*y. Or even for the ones who do but cant get enough of that pus*y. We'll even have a line for the gay guys. It'll taste like p*nis or a.ss. Maybe it'll have layers so it taste like p*nis AND a.ss. And we'll have a secret flavor too for the parents who dont want their sons to be gay anymore. They'll bite into it and be like "damn this sh*t is good. what is it" and their parents will be like, "its pus*y. from a woman". And then their kids will no longer be gay. Making a lot of people happy out there.

NOOOOOOOOOOO
 5 years ago '04        #165
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
 5 years ago '06        #166
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Ghost Writer said:
So you a sissy stylist fam????

Just looked at dudes past posts. That might really be him.

Why are you such a f*ggot though? Why you feel the need to show everyone how rich you are?

Nest said:
This proves that the people of boxden must come together and create a new type of gum. One that taste like pus*y. Real pus*y. For those who cant get pus*y. Or even for the ones who do but cant get enough of that pus*y. We'll even have a line for the gay guys. It'll taste like p*nis or a.ss. Maybe it'll have layers so it taste like p*nis AND a.ss. And we'll have a secret flavor too for the parents who dont want their sons to be gay anymore. They'll bite into it and be like "damn this sh*t is good. what is it" and their parents will be like, "its pus*y. from a woman". And then their kids will no longer be gay. Making a lot of people happy out there.

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss niggggggaaaaaaaaa
 10-09-2012, 08:27 AM         #167
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sommerset Mall. Bentley of Troy.

He passed rich a long time ago. That's wealthy.
 5 years ago '12        #168
gizzle 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 830 830
I came in here thinking this thread was about Rich Kidd....

5 years ago '04        #169
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Draped Up said:
I'm sorry did you read a biography of me somewhere online that told you I haven't earned anything I have ? I might be privileged but I still work, to get something on my own that I can say I got myself, granted I might not stress about day to day expenses, or any expenses for that matter. But not all people with old money sit on their a.ss and collect a trust payment, though a lot of my friends do.

And chill with the "humility and greed" talk, my charitable donations for 2011 were probably more than your income.

I just find it funny that we're on a hip hop forum, a genre of music that embodies flash and lavish lifestyle, where your favorite rapper most likely has his royalty checks signed by someone my father plays tennis with. THIS PLACE, you judge people for showing off.

hypocrisy

he just ethered everybody on him hating on his lifestyle with a single post.

Hey dude, regardless of how you got your money, you go ahead and live your life in any way you want it. People say it's unsecure of you because you show off your wealth... well i can speak that everybody on here wouldn't turn down the opportunity to live that life, as much as they wanna deny it.
 5 years ago '10        #170
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Decan45 said:
How about most parents on the planet, other than yours and this kid's apparently.

So your argument is that it's okay to be an obnoxious, ungrateful, out of touch, spoiled little sh*t who's detached from reality, as long as your parents make a lot of money, and you get a "big allowance"?

Cool story bro...

[pic - click to view]

Allowance represents the parent's support financially. Presents and sh*t like that. Because his family has money, it makes his presents way more expensive than the average persons comparatively. He's just doing what any other person does when they have something. Show it off. We all do it.

People just salty because his sh*t is several levels above ours.

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 10-09-2012 at 09:48 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #171
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

[pic - click to view]

Allowance represents the parent's support financially. Presents and sh*t like that. Because his family has money, it makes his presents way more expensive than the average kids comparatively. He's just doing what any other teenager/person does when they have something. Show it off. We all do it.

People just salty because his sh*t is several levels above ours.
Exactly. The regular middle class kid with $500 in his savings account gets an iPhone/iPad or some gadget for his bday or christmas and the first thing he does is take a picture of it and posts it on facebook... showing off...

It's exactly the same thing this dude is doing...except that his stuff is so above our economic means, on such another level that it makes the regular person go like "smh... show off, obnoxious, SOB".

Funny thing is, people in poor third world countries, where poverty is nothing like we've experienced, sees us, the middle class Americans in the same way we look at this kid. They could only wish they had the things we have, the gadgets, the car and the pretty house in the suburbs....
 5 years ago '07        #172
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6145 6145
Can't hate. Dude is living the life even if its on his daddy's tab.

Let's be real, we would all love to live like that. If my parents were wealthy, I'd take advantage.

People just mad because he's flashing real wealth instead of showing what it means to be 'n*gga rich'.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 10-09-2012 at 10:15 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #173
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 5 years ago '07        #174
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6145 6145
 Cap Peeler said:
Funny thing is, people in poor third world countries, where poverty is nothing like we've experienced, sees us, the middle class Americans in the same way we look at this kid. They could only wish they had the things we have, the gadgets, the car and the pretty house in the suburbs....
Not true at all. People in 3rd world countries look at people in the developed world as empty souls who can't appreciate the finer things in life. They're not exposed to the elite or materialism like we are.
 5 years ago '08        #175
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Nest said:
 5 years ago '08        #176
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 draped up said:
i'm sorry did you read a biography of me somewhere online that told you i haven't earned anything i have ? I might be privileged but i still work, to get something on my own that i can say i got myself, granted i might not stress about day to day expenses, or any expenses for that matter. But not all people with old money sit on their a.ss and collect a trust payment, though a lot of my friends do.

And chill with the "humility and greed" talk, my charitable donations for 2011 were probably more than your income.

I just find it funny that we're on a hip hop forum, a genre of music that embodies flash and lavish lifestyle, where your favorite rapper most likely has his royalty checks signed by someone my father plays tennis with. This place, you judge people for showing off.

Hypocrisy
that ether!
 5 years ago '09        #177
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 726 726
this dude
 5 years ago '04        #178
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
 Draped Up said:
I'm sorry did you read a biography of me somewhere online that told you I haven't earned anything I have ? I might be privileged but I still work, to get something on my own that I can say I got myself, granted I might not stress about day to day expenses, or any expenses for that matter. But not all people with old money sit on their a.ss and collect a trust payment, though a lot of my friends do.

I just find it funny that we're on a hip hop forum, a genre of music that embodies flash and lavish lifestyle, where your favorite rapper most likely has his royalty checks signed by someone my father plays tennis with. THIS PLACE, you judge people for showing off.

hypocrisy

ether'd that fake a.ss humanitarian
 5 years ago '10        #179
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
Deaddddd at Draped Up reading yall for filth.

What kinda slayage ?
 5 years ago '06        #180
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
where the pus*y at tho?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago