Rich Kid On Instagram (Pics With Different Celebs)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 Jonnyboysoul said:
Crazy that people like this are on Boxden, must be amazing to be in that situation. Although most of us wont see a percentage of what he sees on a regular basis its still important to strive for that goal.
I disagree. I don't think it's important to strive for that goal. I think it's important to strive for a comfortable life, but only in the sense that it provides for you and your family. Money isn't everything, and you're likely chasing a dragon trying to amass THAT kind of money. In doing so, you're likely to miss out on a lot of what life is really about, while simultaneously missing a vast number of opportunities to build character and evolve as a person. It's all about what you value most in life.
 5 years ago '05        #142
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20856 20856
I wish I had a rich father that would set me up for life.

Lucky bastard.
 5 years ago '05        #143
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679
 Decan45 said:
Brother, I ain't the type to go around hating out of envy... But I have a serious, honest question that I don't ever have the opportunity to ask kids like yourself...

Does it not bother you at all, make you feel phony or even guilty, to be flaunting wealth that you did absolutely nothing for, and is solely the product of your dad's endeavors? I mean sh*t bro, that's nice that you have all these things, but didn't your parents ever teach you humility? You might not be able to see your behavior from the outside looking in, and perhaps for that same reason you'll never understand where I'm coming from, because you have no point of reference, but this kind of sh*t is gaudy and ugly. You are the embodiment of all that is wrong with greed. Ya know that? Like, what the fu*k do you need all of those watches for, and why do you think anyone should give a half o' fu*k that you have all of them? I just don't get it dude. I know you're a kid and everything, but money like that is like a test of character, and it seems like 99% of people fail fu*king miserably at it.
I'm sorry did you read a biography of me somewhere online that told you I haven't earned anything I have ? I might be privileged but I still work, to get something on my own that I can say I got myself, granted I might not stress about day to day expenses, or any expenses for that matter. But not all people with old money sit on their a.ss and collect a trust payment, though a lot of my friends do.

And chill with the "humility and greed" talk, my charitable donations for 2011 were probably more than your income.

I just find it funny that we're on a hip hop forum, a genre of music that embodies flash and lavish lifestyle, where your favorite rapper most likely has his royalty checks signed by someone my father plays tennis with. THIS PLACE, you judge people for showing off.

hypocrisy
 5 years ago '07        #144
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
 beast mode said:
what does it matter how he looks when his money will make the baddest bi*ch of your dreams do the most degrading sh*t just to be close to him??? these broke a.ss rappers got bi*ches goin imagine what REAL money would have these hoes motivated to do.
Not necessarily, some people have dignity.

Nest said:
This proves that the people of boxden must come together and create a new type of gum. One that taste like pus*y. Real pus*y. For those who cant get pus*y. Or even for the ones who do but cant get enough of that pus*y. We'll even have a line for the gay guys. It'll taste like p*nis or a.ss. Maybe it'll have layers so it taste like p*nis AND a.ss. And we'll have a secret flavor too for the parents who dont want their sons to be gay anymore. They'll bite into it and be like "damn this sh*t is good. what is it" and their parents will be like, "its pus*y. from a woman". And then their kids will no longer be gay. Making a lot of people happy out there.

EDIT: That's you^?

Consult someone about that high-myopia. You will actually see a whole lot better with it corrected.

Last edited by Gwange; 10-09-2012 at 12:40 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #145
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 grapedrank said:

dude u got me in the library SCREAMING right now
haha my bad!

BrooklynSwag said:
Lets get this money my n*gga
Lets do this
 5 years ago '10        #146
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 404 404
 Draped Up said:
I'm sorry did you read a biography of me somewhere online that told you I haven't earned anything I have ? I might be privileged but I still work, to get something on my own that I can say I got myself, granted I might not stress about day to day expenses, or any expenses for that matter. But not all people with old money sit on their a.ss and collect a trust payment, though a lot of my friends do.

And chill with the "humility and greed" talk, my charitable donations for 2011 were probably more than your income.

I just find it funny that we're on a hip hop forum, a genre of music that embodies flash and lavish lifestyle, where your favorite rapper most likely has his royalty checks signed by someone my father plays tennis with. THIS PLACE, you judge people for showing off.

hypocrisy
Got damn that sh*t burned my soul and it wasn't even directed to me

I just graduated from highschool but got damnit ima be in that circle muthafu*ka tired of eating baked beans every other night
 5 years ago '12        #147
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 Draped Up said:

hypocrisy

[pic - click to view]

Does your toilet splash water on your butt when you're done?

Last edited by Nest; 10-09-2012 at 01:09 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #148
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
 Draped Up said:

hypocrisy
Hey man let me get down with the teamn fu*k the money team 50 got i wanna be down with your team.... I'll i'll

10-09-2012, 01:13 AM         #149
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Oh damn. damn. damn. damn.
 5 years ago '04        #150
StanfordVic238 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 0 0
 Draped Up said:

hypocrisy

Yo fam, whats your instagram name? I need the inspiration
 10-09-2012, 01:27 AM         #151
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm so jealous but props to their parents for giving them this lifestyle.....
 10-09-2012, 01:38 AM         #152
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #153
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 42 42
 Draped Up said:

hypocrisy

Son, I believe it's you tho...judging by some of your past posts, you've seem like you know you're sh*t.

You must know alot of dirt that goes on in the music industry. Share knowledge with your fellow BX brethren.
 5 years ago '05        #154
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
I'm gonna get there one day
 5 years ago '10        #155
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
kill em
 5 years ago '06        #156
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Draped Up said:
*sees my own pics*

just give me $5,000 im set for lifeeeee serious
 5 years ago '05        #157
jvee 1 heat pts
space
space
$867 | Props total: 228 228
cmon son buy me a coffeeshop in amsterdam
 5 years ago '11        #158
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 Draped Up said:

hypocrisy
That make your soul burn sh*t right there lol

I ain't even mad at you get it how u live..just slap that Australian rich bi*ch next time u see her for me and you good in my book.

Last edited by 5 Sigma; 10-09-2012 at 05:39 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #159
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
"No Lie, But Before I Say Bye, You Can't Take Money With Ya, When You Die"

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

10-09-2012, 06:40 AM         #160
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time to hit that lick
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago