Rich Kid On Instagram (Pics With Different Celebs)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 JBAL NY said:
yo how do you have all that money n jewelery n cars n still be the nerdiest lookin n*gga on earth?
because with "all that money n jewelery n cars" his looks means nothing to him or anyone else he's trying to fu*k
 10-08-2012, 09:53 PM         #122
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont own a car or a watch. This guys got a dozen each.
 5 years ago '10        #123
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
It's nice to have all that money. But dude probably has no real friends...and even less of a chance of a woman truly loving him

People act like they don't care about sh*t like this. But just like how love and friendship ain't enough, money isn't always enough either. Spending your entire life knowing you can't trust anyone and the people who pretend to like you
 5 years ago '10        #124
Jonnyboysoul 76 heat pts76
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 55 55
Crazy that people like this are on Boxden, must be amazing to be in that situation. Although most of us wont see a percentage of what he sees on a regular basis its still important to strive for that goal.
 5 years ago '10        #125
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I'm hating on this n*gga here. and i'm not even a hater
 10-08-2012, 10:42 PM         #126
Jeezydasnowman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this kid must be paranoid 24/7 jus sayin
 5 years ago '04        #127
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Life would be boring as fu*k.
 5 years ago '11        #128
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,665 | Props total: 40937 40937
 Decan45 said:
What's his league? What kind of terminology is that?

If you worked for the money to legally purchase a gun, there's nothing all that obnoxious about taking a picture of it. If you're flashing guns around on some thuggish sh*t, you're an obnoxious fu*king retard.

It's all relevant. People need to quit acting like c*nts. When you see em', point em' out.
Well his league would be people in the 1% or his circle because we definitely not in it and most cats in the hood who take pictures with their guns don't "legally" sh*t. At the end of the day the dude was born in money so he doesn't know any other way of life apart from how he lives now. It is the same for a person who is born in poverty and has to survive. Two different extremes of the spectrum but that is what that person is used to. In his eyes or his friends eyes he acting like the rest of them so he will never know any different until he sees life through someone less fortunate eyes.
 10-08-2012, 10:47 PM         #129
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
easier target for ransom

be like i found your son thanks to instagram, now give me $750 million in gum or the cracker dies
lets get this done

[pic - click to view]

10-08-2012, 10:49 PM         #130
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pissed
 5 years ago '04        #131
mikebizzle 
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #132
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,665 | Props total: 40937 40937
 Smoke500 said:
It's nice to have all that money. But dude probably has no real friends...and even less of a chance of a woman truly loving him

People act like they don't care about sh*t like this. But just like how love and friendship ain't enough, money isn't always enough either. Spending your entire life knowing you can't trust anyone and the people who pretend to like you
Don't you know by now rich marry rich and it will never change. It is very rare for a rich kid to date out of their circle of friends with money. In Jamaica as with most places money families marry money families to keep it going. Haven't you noticed lately that its the athletes or the musicians are the ones that are getting burned relationship wise. I can't tell the last time i've heard of an "old" money person losing half their money in a divorce etc.
 5 years ago '04        #133
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
Super rich kid with nothing but fake friends....
 5 years ago '05        #134
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
Wait.... Let me get this straight....
All of you are on a hip-hop forum. Hip-hop glorifies the same lifestyle that this kid is repping, but here's the kicker... All these rappers would like you to believe that they became millionaires by repping/living that street life, and if it wasn't for rap they'd be millionaires by hustling.
Rappers get paid for showing off this type of facade and no one says sh*t about them
Either way these rappers have more in common with this kid than their own fans.
 10-08-2012, 11:03 PM         #135
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this n*gga, thinking he got swag and is something special

He prob hasn't done sh*t in life, just lucky he was the fastest sperm in his father's nut

fu*k you
 10-08-2012, 11:16 PM         #136
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill probably never have what he has, but im doing pretty alright
 10-08-2012, 11:41 PM         #137
MarleyW91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid to show this off.. some one should kidnap his a.ss!
 5 years ago '04        #138
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Of course homie ain't get it himself but who's parents don't give their kids allowance and sh*t?
How about most parents on the planet, other than yours and this kid's apparently.

sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
The only difference is that what they make is thousands of times more than what you make so the kid gets thousands of times more than a normal kid.

Just a different lifestyle.
So your argument is that it's okay to be an obnoxious, ungrateful, out of touch, spoiled little sh*t who's detached from reality, as long as your parents make a lot of money, and you get a "big allowance"?

Cool story bro...
 5 years ago '10        #139
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 622 622
I almost wanna cry
 5 years ago '04        #140
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Pakchoy said:
Well his league would be people in the 1% or his circle because we definitely not in it
That kid is in the .01% of the world!

Pakchoy said:
and most cats in the hood who take pictures with their guns don't "legally" sh*t.
Right, which makes them fu*king retarded. Been there, done that. sh*t is stupid.

Pakchoy said:
At the end of the day the dude was born in money so he doesn't know any other way of life apart from how he lives now. It is the same for a person who is born in poverty and has to survive. Two different extremes of the spectrum but that is what that person is used to.
If by two extremes of the same spectrum you mean they're both obnoxious and stupid, sure.

And if we're only using "poverty" as a means to contrast with the example of knuckleheads brandishing dirty a.ss, gummed up 9mms, let's be real... Surviving poverty has nothing to do with taking pictures of you holding your guns and being a hopeless, ignorant fu*k in general.

Pakchoy said:
In his eyes or his friends eyes he acting like the rest of them so he will never know any different until he sees life through someone less fortunate eyes.
Which is why I asked the dude how it doesn't bother him. I have some sort of strange faith in people where I give them the benefit of the doubt, that upon self reflection they'll call themselves on their own bullsh*t. I'm often wrong, but I have it anyway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy