Rich Kid On Instagram (Pics With Different Celebs)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-08-2012, 07:57 PM         #101
ifhwp222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Never met a poor Jew.

"According to analysis by Gallup, American Jews have the highest well-being of any ethnic or religious group in America.

Jewish Americans make up 2 percent of the U.S. population yet comprise 40 percent of U.S. billionaires.

18% of jewish households have a net worth of $1 million or more. More than 55% of all Jewish Adults received a college degree and 25% earned a graduate degree.

More than 60% of all employed Jews are in one of the three highest status job categories: professional or technical (41%), management and executive (13%) and business and finance (7%). "

5 years ago '04        #102
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 Draped Up said:
*sees my own pics*

Brother, I ain't the type to go around hating out of envy... But I have a serious, honest question that I don't ever have the opportunity to ask kids like yourself...

Does it not bother you at all, make you feel phony or even guilty, to be flaunting wealth that you did absolutely nothing for, and is solely the product of your dad's endeavors? I mean sh*t bro, that's nice that you have all these things, but didn't your parents ever teach you humility? You might not be able to see your behavior from the outside looking in, and perhaps for that same reason you'll never understand where I'm coming from, because you have no point of reference, but this kind of sh*t is gaudy and ugly. You are the embodiment of all that is wrong with greed. Ya know that? Like, what the fu*k do you need all of those watches for, and why do you think anyone should give a half o' fu*k that you have all of them? I just don't get it dude. I know you're a kid and everything, but money like that is like a test of character, and it seems like 99% of people fail fu*king miserably at it.
 5 years ago '11        #103
Pakchoy 828 heat pts828
space
space
$6,642 | Props total: 40532 40532
 getyagameup said:
for real. this is unnecessary. people starving like crazy and dude is showing off the wealth of his dad. not hating on dude.....good for him that he got it, from his dad...however, i think he should find something else to do with his time other than being obnoxious.
It wouldn't come off obnoxious to his friends who are in his league. It's like n*ggas at the end of the block taking pics with their guns, same thing. What he does with his time is irrelevant as we are the ones wasting time looking @ his pics saying he got a sweet life, etc.
 10-08-2012, 08:22 PM         #104
azlan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Draped Up said:
*sees my own pics*

Damn n*gga thats you !?

I ain't even mad...
 5 years ago '09        #105
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,372 | Props total: 17464 17464
i'm taking this producer sh*t serious now
 5 years ago '06        #106
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
nobody ever pays me in gum...
 5 years ago '04        #107
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Pakchoy said:
It wouldn't come off obnoxious to his friends who are in his league. It's like n*ggas at the end of the block taking pics with their guns, same thing. What he does with his time is irrelevant as we are the ones wasting time looking @ his pics saying he got a sweet life, etc.
What's his league? What kind of terminology is that?

If you worked for the money to legally purchase a gun, there's nothing all that obnoxious about taking a picture of it. If you're flashing guns around on some thuggish sh*t, you're an obnoxious fu*king retard.

It's all relevant. People need to quit acting like c*nts. When you see em', point em' out.
 5 years ago '12        #108
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
has he posted a pic of his main bi*ch?
 5 years ago '04        #109
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Brah you see his user name? It says "the 1 %". You think this kid has any remorse?

He's obviously the type of kid that is so insecure that he gets off on making people less fortunate than him angry....
Yeah you're right, but it's worth a shot to try and save us all from suffering another inheritance kid. I just had to ask. The sh*t trips me out. Coming from the other end and working blue collar my whole adult life, I would feel self conscious about that sh*t. It just trips me out when people aren't. Especially a male. Like where is this kid's sense of pride as a man? It must be a trip to be so lost in growing up in that during all of your formative years, that as an adult you don't even realize you're still this corny, smiling goofball with no character or balls.
 5 years ago '04        #110
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
im hating as well.....
 5 years ago '12        #111
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 3307 3307
 Nest said:
This proves that the people of boxden must come together and create a new type of gum. One that taste like pus*y. Real pus*y. For those who cant get pus*y. Or even for the ones who do but cant get enough of that pus*y. We'll even have a line for the gay guys. It'll taste like p*nis or a.ss. Maybe it'll have layers so it taste like p*nis AND a.ss. And we'll have a secret flavor too for the parents who dont want their sons to be gay anymore. They'll bite into it and be like "damn this sh*t is good. what is it" and their parents will be like, "its pus*y. from a woman". And then their kids will no longer be gay. Making a lot of people happy out there.
Lets get this money my n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #112
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 4569 4569
Some ppl don't realize how lucky they are
 5 years ago '12        #113
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Nest said:
This proves that the people of boxden must come together and create a new type of gum. One that taste like pus*y. Real pus*y. For those who cant get pus*y. Or even for the ones who do but cant get enough of that pus*y. We'll even have a line for the gay guys. It'll taste like p*nis or a.ss. Maybe it'll have layers so it taste like p*nis AND a.ss. And we'll have a secret flavor too for the parents who dont want their sons to be gay anymore. They'll bite into it and be like "damn this sh*t is good. what is it" and their parents will be like, "its pus*y. from a woman". And then their kids will no longer be gay. Making a lot of people happy out there.

dude u got me in the library SCREAMING right now
 5 years ago '11        #114
Maddikm 5 heat pts
space
space
$741 | Props total: 2 2
 Jayg36 said:
Proof that you can be filthy rich and still a fkn lame
Yup pretty much
 10-08-2012, 09:19 PM         #115
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this thread just got me heated for no reason, fu*k you op.
 5 years ago '04        #116
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 63 63
SMH at ppl in this thread sayin' they got a lot of catchin' up to do lol...funny. Truth is, there are only a handful of people in our generation that will actually be amongst the SUPER WEALTHY (self made or inherited) compared to the rest of the world; and chances are if you're reading this then you're not one of them. Don't be mad, just accept it. Whatever career you're aspiring to get into, will more than likely NOT bring you that type of wealth, well at least not in this lifetime anyway.

What some folks have to realize is, there is something called OLD WEALTH. That old wealth gets passed on from generation to generation, and they maintain it by teaching their kids to do the same as they pass on the wealth from sometimes even 100 or more years back, but it definitely started somewhere with very humble beginnings with someone who made good business decisions, investments, and business startups that have withstood the test of time through the decades.

So what these kids are enjoying now (and in many cases squandering) is the fruits of the benefits of that good old wealth that dates way back. It's still good to aspire and have dreams of grandeur in hopes that one day you can at least experience some sort of wealth from whatever dream you may have inside you...go out and make it happen. Who knows, you might hit the next big idea/app that will make millions...and if you play your cards right, make good business decisions and investments and you're consistent with a great business model that lasts through the perils of time, your kids as well as their kids can also experience some of what these kids are experiencing...without the mindless squandering of course :)
 5 years ago '10        #117
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,762 | Props total: 942 942
I wish live i could live that life
 5 years ago '10        #118
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
I don't know why people getting so uppity. I'm salty cuz this n*gga doing better than me right now but I got a lot more time to acquire my own sh*t. But those who say "you're obnoxious and an as*hole for taking pictures of your wealth", there's no need for that. Of course homie ain't get it himself but who's parents don't give their kids allowance and sh*t?

The only difference is that what they make is thousands of times more than what you make so the kid gets thousands of times more than a normal kid.

Just a different lifestyle.

On the low I just went to about.com and read up on investing and saving just so i can know the ropes to be like homies parents. That's the problem with the 99%, we're here because we don't understand money like the rich people do. We don't save and we don't take advantage of our economy. It's not because of injustices or inequality. i can say this as part of the 99%
 5 years ago '04        #119
scooner 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 119 119
 Jayg36 said:
Proof that you can be filthy rich and still a fkn lame
Thats pretty much the case. I used to go to a private gym where the average income of members like was like $200k. I'd say 90% of them were cornballs, douchebags, fake tuff guys, and fake players; mostly persians and whites/jews. Also going to A-List events for public relations work you see the same type of lames. Its funny seeing these types of dudes at parties with all the $ in the world and gettin shot down by chicks left and right
 5 years ago '12        #120
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,273 | Props total: 30277 30277
I mean its cliche but hell you only live once, well...from what I know you do.

The goal for most people is to achieve wealth so you can DO WHAT the Fuk you want to do, so I'm not mad at him for stuntin. You see brothas in the hood stuntin all day everyday with the little pennies they got so...

Does it get old and ignorant after while sure, but no one knows if he/family gives to charity or not.

Either way Im not worried about the next man but this is just more motivation to stay focused on what I'm doing so I can at least make a fraction of what his father makes.

Last edited by The Consultant; 10-08-2012 at 09:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy