Rich Kid On Instagram (Pics With Different Celebs)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #221
Pakchoy 828 heat pts828
space
space
$6,643 | Props total: 40607 40607
Bro the majority of us have flaunted sh*t we didn't earn ourselves in life. Whether it be that game console you got as a kid or your first car a parent might have bought for you, down to a college graduation present. Will i look on you different because your parents gave you a car when you turned 18 and i had to buy one on my own, no. It just makes me work harder for the things that i want in my life. As a father we all strive to leave some legacy behind for our kids, etc. What matters is are you going to spoil them or make them put in blood sweat and tears to get what they want. I spoil my son, any toy he wants a buy it for him as long as he listens to his mother and pays attention in class. As for the 1%er he knows no other life than the life he grew up in as do the rest of us.
 10-09-2012, 11:48 PM         #222
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas mad salty
 5 years ago '10        #223
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
Decans post have been hilarious throughout the this post.

Making all the kiddies upset
 5 years ago '11        #224
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Nest said:
This proves that the people of boxden must come together and create a new type of gum. One that taste like pus*y. Real pus*y. For those who cant get pus*y. Or even for the ones who do but cant get enough of that pus*y. We'll even have a line for the gay guys. It'll taste like p*nis or a.ss. Maybe it'll have layers so it taste like p*nis AND a.ss. And we'll have a secret flavor too for the parents who dont want their sons to be gay anymore. They'll bite into it and be like "damn this sh*t is good. what is it" and their parents will be like, "its pus*y. from a woman". And then their kids will no longer be gay. Making a lot of people happy out there.
???

5 years ago '11        #225
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Draped Up said:
I'm sorry did you read a biography of me somewhere online that told you I haven't earned anything I have ? I might be privileged but I still work, to get something on my own that I can say I got myself, granted I might not stress about day to day expenses, or any expenses for that matter. But not all people with old money sit on their a.ss and collect a trust payment, though a lot of my friends do.

And chill with the "humility and greed" talk, my charitable donations for 2011 were probably more than your income.

I just find it funny that we're on a hip hop forum, a genre of music that embodies flash and lavish lifestyle, where your favorite rapper most likely has his royalty checks signed by someone my father plays tennis with. THIS PLACE, you judge people for showing off.

hypocrisy
Cot Damn!
 5 years ago '04        #226
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Decan45 said:
Brother, regardless whether you work... Or do whatever you consider "work"... My real interest was just to ask the simple question.

How does it not bother you to flaunt what you haven't done anything to earn?

If you earn income, that's cool. That's certainly more commendable than some bum who doesn't do anything other than spend their parents money. However, let's be real here... You don't look a day over 18, and whatever you do isn't likely the income responsible for all of these things your taking pictures of, not to mention that this job was almost definitely afforded to you because of your family's name and social status. So my question still seems valid.

I'd go as far as to say that even those who actually earn the money to casually purchase a Bentley shouldn't showboat about it, but then again I've come to be a pretty old school minded cat. I just find it disappointing. But hey, it doesn't matter what I think. Do what you do. I just don't get it.

Eh, that's a bit of a cheap shot bro. It might not even be true, who knows. Regardless, your charitable donations in comparison to your personal expenditures is relatively minuscule, am I right? On top of that, I'm sure that if I did the math with your family's net worth, your charitable donations for the entire year would be the equivalent of my dropping a twenty in the salvation army can. And furthermore, it's a tax write off... And I know you put that sh*t on your taxes... Leaving someone like me, who is still in the top 5%, to carry the tax burden. All that bragging about charitable donations ain't fooling me, bro. You might have all these ignorant mother fu*kers hollering out "ether", but I know better.

Yeah but see, I despise most of what hip hop has become and its contemporary ideological values. There's a lot more here on this forum than just "rap music". There's also a lot of hip hop that doesn't fall under the category that your describing. There's nothing about my statements that are hypocritical, just because they're being posted on a forum that is based on hip hop.
you're so

you definitely sounding right now like one of those people that blame everything that's bad on the wealthy, always bi*ching and complaining about the sh*t they buy, the sh*t they do, etc. In no way or form you can compare your life to this kid's so quit acting like you can. Let his a.ss live, let him post pictures of his possessions, it's his life. What is he gonna do? apologize because his dad made a bunch of money?

fu*k outtaa heereeee salty a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #227
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 Cap Peeler said:
you're so

you definitely sounding right now like one of those people that blame everything that's bad on the wealthy, always bi*ching and complaining about the sh*t they buy, the sh*t they do, etc. In no way or form you can compare your life to this kid's so quit acting like you can. Let his a.ss live, let him post pictures of his possessions, it's his life. What is he gonna do? apologize because his dad made a bunch of money?

fu*k outtaa heereeee salty a.ss n*gga
I like how all you cats keep acting like I'm trying to stop this dude from doing his thing... That sh*t is hilarious. It's like y'all can't read or something. I just asked him why he does that, how does he justify it to himself, and gave my opinion that I personally think it's lame. Then here comes all you caped crusaders on here trying to get me to leave him alone, like if it somehow reflects on you as being "non-salty", and better than me for it. Like, "Look how salty Decan is! OMG, YOU MAD BRO!?" Then you simultaneously got these cats like, "Yo, I'm about to get on about.com so I can make millions!" "I'mma be on yo level one day!" "Bro, I'm about to diversify my portfolio!" No ya ain't, no ya won't, get off this kid's jock. Y'all crack me up...

I'm not salty. I'm not mad that this kid grew up with all this awesome sh*t. I don't wish one bad thing on the dude. I'm just thinking like man, that sh*t is gross. I couldn't do all that. I'd feel like a bi*ch. So I asked the dude like, "My man, how does that not bother you that you look like a douche flaunting your dad's money?"
 10-10-2012, 04:17 PM         #228
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So how many of you think its okay for a person to walk around eating a big a.ss turkey leg in front of starving people. And telling them its not your fault that you have something to eat and they dont? Ol buddy aint wrong......but goddamn have some class about it. Its never your fault your pops has money....but in the same sense its not like you worked for it yourself......and even if you have worked for your own money you had a hell of a launching pad to get to that position......just saying you can expect people who are struggling to understand your position in life when they are really working 9 to 5 jobs just to make as you put it "less then what you contributed to charity last year"......money is not a substitution for character......the problem is too many people pretend like it is.....if your bold enough to put yourself out there looking like an as*hole......dont get offended when you get called one.....most people wont salivate like you think they will......for those that will either they are rich like you......or stupid a.ss people who all believe that they will to be where you are one day(of course most of them wont come close to that)

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-10-2012 at 04:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #229
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9566 9566
 Decan45 said:
I like how all you cats keep acting like I'm trying to stop this dude from doing his thing... That sh*t is hilarious. It's like y'all can't read or something. I just asked him why he does that, how does he justify it to himself, and gave my opinion that I personally think it's lame. Then here comes all you caped crusaders on here trying to get me to leave him alone, like if it somehow reflects on you as being "non-salty", and better than me for it. Like, "Look how salty Decan is! OMG, YOU MAD BRO!?" Then you simultaneously got these cats like, "Yo, I'm about to get on about.com so I can make millions!" "I'mma be on yo level one day!" "Bro, I'm about to diversify my portfolio!" No ya ain't, no ya won't, get off this kid's jock. Y'all crack me up...

I'm not salty. I'm not mad that this kid grew up with all this awesome sh*t. I don't wish one bad thing on the dude. I'm just thinking like man, that sh*t is gross. I couldn't do all that. I'd feel like a bi*ch. So I asked the dude like, "My man, how does that not bother you that you look like a douche flaunting your dad's money?"
since you had to the time to type out all of that sh*t to Cap Peeler, how about you respond to Draped Up as well
 5 years ago '11        #230
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 Dos-effect said:
So how many of you think its okay for a person to walk around eating a big a.ss turkey leg in front of starving people. And telling them its not your fault that you have something to eat and they dont? Ol buddy aint wrong......but goddamn have some class about it. Its never your fault your pops has money....but in the same sense its not like you worked for it yourself......and even if you have worked for your own money you had a hell of a launching pad to get to that position......just saying you can expect people who are struggling to understand your position in life when they are really working 9 to 5 jobs just to make as you put it "less then what you contributed to charity last year"......money is not a substitution for character......the problem is too many people pretend like it is.....if your bold enough to put yourself out there looking like an as*hole......dont get offended when you get called one.....most people wont salivate like you think they will......for those that will either they are rich like you......or stupid a.ss people who all believe that they will to be where you are one day(of course most of them wont come close to that)
This is the most well articulated comment ive read on this thread!
Decan needs to let it go he wont get thru them youngins
 5 years ago '04        #231
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 ErnieB said:
since you had to the time to type out all of that sh*t to Cap Peeler, how about you respond to Draped Up as well
I did Drake... Pages ago... In fact, my reply to him was what Cap Peeler quoted.

Last edited by Decan45; 10-10-2012 at 08:43 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #232
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Decan45 said:

Look, the last thing i'm tryna do is to defend dude. I don't know who he is, I don't know his character and personality, I couldn't tell you how he lives his life because I sure as hell don't have the resources he does so I can't relate. Neither can you or anyone else on here. I said in previous posts that this is human nature, except that he does it on a higher level than us. The regular middle class and even poor class first world living individual or 3rd world gets a gadget and he/she shows it off. I can go onto my facebook right now and i'll find one of my contacts taking pictures of his "brand new" 2010 honda, or his iPhone 5, or his brand new TV with a caption that says "stuntin" or "get on my level" . I've been guilty of the same; we all do it in some way or another. It doesn't create such a big of a deal because it's something most can afford. But like I said, this cat does it on another level and because he is rich as hell and it gets attention. It's second nature for him to do so. Instead of him taking pictures of his new PS3/Vita set up or the used family hyundai his dad gave him for college, he's taking pictures of rolls royce and bentleys instead
 5 years ago '04        #233
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
Look, the last thing i'm tryna do is to defend dude. I don't know who he is, I don't know his character and personality, I couldn't tell you how he lives his life because I sure as hell don't have the resources he does so I can't relate. Neither can you or anyone else on here. I said in previous posts that this is human nature, except that he does it on a higher level than us. The regular middle class and even poor class first world living individual or 3rd world gets a gadget and he/she shows it off. I can go onto my facebook right now and i'll find one of my contacts taking pictures of his "brand new" 2010 honda, or his iPhone 5, or his brand new TV with a caption that says "stuntin" or "get on my level" . I've been guilty of the same; we all do it in some way or another. It doesn't create such a big of a deal because it's something most can afford. But like I said, this cat does it on another level and because he is rich as hell and it gets attention. It's second nature for him to do so. Instead of him taking pictures of his new PS3/Vita set up or the used family hyundai his dad gave him for college, he's taking pictures of rolls royce and bentleys instead
Three things...

1.) There is a discernible difference between showing off something small and insignificant, and something lavish and inherently exclusive, for the sake of its exclusivity. Did you actually look at the pictures? Like, here's a picture of the keys to my cars. Here's a picture of more keys, to more cars. Here's yet another picture of some keys, except this time they're inside the car. Here's a picture of me stepping on a pile of hundred dollar bills. Here's a private jet that I ride in. Here's another picture of that private jet I ride in, but now it's parked next to a very expensive car I ride in. Here's valet parking. Here's me sitting in a nice car, in front of a nice house. Here's my little legs, oh... Wait, no... That's a mansion behind them. Here's a watch that let's people know I'm a yacht master. Taking all of these masturbatory photos and posting them on the internet is a reflection of unmistakable, severe douchebaggery. It doesn't make a fu*k what lame excuse you try to spin on it.

2.) There is a discernible difference between showing off something that you busted your a.ss to get, and something that was handed to you. If someone takes a picture of a house they'll be busting a.ss to pay off for the next 20 fu*king years, it's understandable. Hell, you want to shake the guy's hand and say congratulations. Not so much when it's a picture of a Rolls Royce that their dad paid for, which cost more than the other dude's house.

3.) Gaudy is gaudy, no matter how ya cut it or how much money you have.
 5 years ago '04        #234
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Decan45 said:
Three things...

1.) There is a discernible difference between showing off something small and insignificant, and something lavish and inherently exclusive, for the sake of its exclusivity. Did you actually look at the pictures? Like, here's a picture of the keys to my cars. Here's a picture of more keys, to more cars. Here's yet another picture of some keys, except this time they're inside the car. Here's a picture of me stepping on a pile of hundred dollar bills. Here's a private jet that I ride in. Here's another picture of that private jet I ride in, but now it's parked next to a very expensive car I ride in. Here's valet parking. Here's me sitting in a nice car, in front of a nice house. Here's my little legs, oh... Wait, no... That's a mansion behind them. Here's a watch that let's people know I'm a yacht master. Taking all of these masturbatory photos and posting them on the internet is a reflection of unmistakable, severe douchebaggery. It doesn't make a fu*k what lame excuse you try to spin on it.

2.) There is a discernible difference between showing off something that you busted your a.ss to get, and something that was handed to you. If someone takes a picture of a house they'll be busting a.ss to pay off for the next 20 fu*king years, it's understandable. Hell, you want to shake the guy's hand and say congratulations. Not so much when it's a picture of a Rolls Royce that their dad paid for, which cost more than the other dude's house.

3.) Gaudy is gaudy, no matter how ya cut it or how much money you have.
To each their own

All i gotta say is that nobody on here would know how to act if millions and millions of dollars came upon them.

Question is, why do you still sound so mad that hes doing it tho? you and two other posters are seriously affected by his douchery. The rest of us are like damn, maybe i wouldnt show off this way, but props to you because you have these things that lots of us strive for getting one day.

I feel like comments such as "he still looks like a bi*ch even with all that money" or "i wouldnt like to live like that cuz all his friends are fake", "hes so outta touch of reality" just sound very, very salty not saying you said that exactly but just in general...
 5 years ago '12        #235
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 3307 3307
This thread need to go on the 2nd page, every time I see this damn thread I get depressed
 10-11-2012, 10:27 AM         #236
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gon get that money I don't care what visionless and hopeless posts ya'll make.
 5 years ago '11        #237
Pakchoy 828 heat pts828
space
space
$6,643 | Props total: 40607 40607
 Borealis said:
If I had that fortune, i'd stay humble...showing off material possessions all the time shows insecurity.
I agree with you on that but suppose you were born into it? Would you even know the definition of humble then?
 5 years ago '05        #238
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,865 | Props total: 5660 5660

n*ggas in this thread dont have rich friends
 5 years ago '04        #239
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
All i gotta say is that nobody on here would know how to act if millions and millions of dollars came upon them.
I disagree. I'm an intelligent, grown adult and a man of principle. I wouldn't act like a douche.

Cap Peeler said:
Question is, why do you still sound so mad that hes doing it tho? you and two other posters are seriously affected by his douchery. The rest of us are like damn, maybe i wouldnt show off this way, but props to you because you have these things that lots of us strive for getting one day.
I understand that we're reading text here, and so there's a lot that is inferred about a person's attitude and emotions when people read it... But, how is it that I sound "mad" when I've spent most of the time cracking jokes and being pretty light-hearted in general about the topic? I'm not seriously affected by him in any way, other than that this has entertained me enough to keep shooting the sh*t about it.

Cap Peeler said:
I feel like comments such as "he still looks like a bi*ch even with all that money" or "i wouldnt like to live like that cuz all his friends are fake", "hes so outta touch of reality" just sound very, very salty not saying you said that exactly but just in general...
I agree with you completely right there... All these cats clowning the dude by saying he looks like he doesn't get laid, or that he'll never have real friends or a woman that really loves him, are sour as fu*k. That's foul. I wasn't trying to say anything like that. THAT'S salty...
 5 years ago '05        #240
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 2251 2251
Aw Damn son yall n*ggas up in here writin the declaration of independence an sh*t lol yall look mad to the average person who didnt read, like me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy