Rich Kid On Instagram (Pics With Different Celebs)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #201
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
stays up in MI somewhere.. rep yo city!!!
 5 years ago '04        #202
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
he looks like this dyke bi*ch i know...
 5 years ago '09        #203
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 9016 9016
Didnt draped up say he was gay in another thread?
 5 years ago '10        #204
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
somebody rob this goofy a.ss white boy.

yea I'm hatin
 5 years ago '10        #205
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Pakchoy said:
Don't you know by now rich marry rich and it will never change. It is very rare for a rich kid to date out of their circle of friends with money. In Jamaica as with most places money families marry money families to keep it going. Haven't you noticed lately that its the athletes or the musicians are the ones that are getting burned relationship wise. I can't tell the last time i've heard of an "old" money person losing half their money in a divorce etc.
And that's exactly my point. These people live in a bubble. All these celebrity relationships, all these celebrity friendships, it's a completely different world. The truth is some..if not many of these people either got to the top and didn't wanna be told anything, or were always on top and don't wanna be told anything. They never mature...they never ask themselves hard truths, which is why they go through life not being able to trust anyone

It's why so many of them actually feel lonely. No matter how much material wealth they have or how much they pretend to not care. They feel lonely, but then they're surrounded by YES people and fake friends anyway
 5 years ago '10        #206
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I also take issue with his charitable donation claim. I may not make as much money but you know what? I once worked 2-3 jobs and gave 50% of my income to charity. And I didn't claim it in taxes, so let's not act like giving to charity, which many celebs hide behind to seem like decent people, automatically makes someone NOT a snob
 5 years ago '04        #207
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,858 | Props total: 3981 3981
 Draped Up said:
I'm sorry did you read a biography of me somewhere online that told you I haven't earned anything I have ? I might be privileged but I still work, to get something on my own that I can say I got myself, granted I might not stress about day to day expenses, or any expenses for that matter. But not all people with old money sit on their a.ss and collect a trust payment, though a lot of my friends do.
Brother, regardless whether you work... Or do whatever you consider "work"... My real interest was just to ask the simple question.

How does it not bother you to flaunt what you haven't done anything to earn?

If you earn income, that's cool. That's certainly more commendable than some bum who doesn't do anything other than spend their parents money. However, let's be real here... You don't look a day over 18, and whatever you do isn't likely the income responsible for all of these things your taking pictures of, not to mention that this job was almost definitely afforded to you because of your family's name and social status. So my question still seems valid.

I'd go as far as to say that even those who actually earn the money to casually purchase a Bentley shouldn't showboat about it, but then again I've come to be a pretty old school minded cat. I just find it disappointing. But hey, it doesn't matter what I think. Do what you do. I just don't get it.

Draped Up said:
And chill with the "humility and greed" talk, my charitable donations for 2011 were probably more than your income.
Eh, that's a bit of a cheap shot bro. It might not even be true, who knows. Regardless, your charitable donations in comparison to your personal expenditures is relatively minuscule, am I right? On top of that, I'm sure that if I did the math with your family's net worth, your charitable donations for the entire year would be the equivalent of my dropping a twenty in the salvation army can. And furthermore, it's a tax write off... And I know you put that sh*t on your taxes... Leaving someone like me, who is still in the top 5%, to carry the tax burden. All that bragging about charitable donations ain't fooling me, bro. You might have all these ignorant mother fu*kers hollering out "ether", but I know better.

Draped Up said:
I just find it funny that we're on a hip hop forum, a genre of music that embodies flash and lavish lifestyle, where your favorite rapper most likely has his royalty checks signed by someone my father plays tennis with. THIS PLACE, you judge people for showing off.

hypocrisy
Yeah but see, I despise most of what hip hop has become and its contemporary ideological values. There's a lot more here on this forum than just "rap music". There's also a lot of hip hop that doesn't fall under the category that your describing. There's nothing about my statements that are hypocritical, just because they're being posted on a forum that is based on hip hop.

Last edited by Decan45; 10-09-2012 at 06:57 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #208
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

[pic - click to view]

Allowance represents the parent's support financially. Presents and sh*t like that. Because his family has money, it makes his presents way more expensive than the average persons comparatively. He's just doing what any other person does when they have something. Show it off. We all do it.

People just salty because his sh*t is several levels above ours.
Eh, no bro... People don't "give" me things, and they never have. I don't show off things that people "gave" me. It just does not make sense to me. To each their own though.
 5 years ago '04        #209
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 ErnieB said:
ether'd that fake a.ss humanitarian
Humanitarian lol... That's a new one!
 5 years ago '04        #210
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Lol at anyone thinking that post was ether. Charities are what rich people filter their money through in order to take advantage of tax loopholes, all while simultaneously making them feel more secure about their insecurities.

Of course his charitable donations are more than a lot of our incomes. However, if you were to compare those donations to his dads overall income they probably are nothing more than a pack of gum to him. Not to mention the "charities" that he donates too probably are making someone else rich as well...

Same idea goes for taxes. Yeah you pay more but percentage wise you don't pay sh*t.

I can almost guarantee my charitable donations as a middle class citizen are a much bigger percentage of my income than this f*ggots dad who only donates money to be perceived as charitable and to get a couple buildings with his name on it.
You just took the words right out of my mouth...
 5 years ago '04        #211
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Borealis said:
But he's a hard worker though
I would love to see what most people here on this forum consider "hard work". I'd probably die laughing.
 5 years ago '04        #212
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
mannnnnn shut ya hatin a.ss up and let that kid live...

If you dont like how he show off then dont pay attention to him

You miserable a.ss bi*ch..
Why would you think I'm miserable, just because I make a valid point? How am I not "letting that kid live"? I'm just putting my opinion out there, because I can. It's how we evolve as a species, we talk sh*t out.

If you and the rest of "Team Draped Up" don't like THAT, y'all can all hold hands and skip right the fu*k over my comments and ignore me.

Ol' captain save a bro...
 5 years ago '04        #213
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Why are you worried about how he spends his money?

Regardless how he got it.. he got it.. and hes enjoying it. If he wants to take pics flaunting what he has who the fu*k are you to question it? Thats the reason people buy nice things in the first place d!ckhead. To show people "HEY LOOK WHAT I GOT!!".

Call it shallow, self centered.. whatever you want.. thats just the way sh*t is... and it aint start and it aint goin to stop wit him.
Who said I was worried? Look, the sh*t is entertaining to have an opportunity to talk to a super rich kid. So, I said a few things... The only person that sounds worried is you, over here actually trying to get me to leave him alone. Was I even talking to you? fu*king goofball, mind your business with your shiny armor, you little fu*king girl.

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
And I dont give a fu*k about this kid...
Well you foolin' me

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
never met him a day in my life and his money aint puttin food on my table. I just dont like when f*ggots like you that try to disguise your hatin a.ss bi*ch ways with your "valid points".
I hate when f*ggots like you act like it ain't okay to hate on some gay sh*t. Uh yeah bud, I'm hating on flaunting daddy's money. I think that sh*t is gay, and I hate on it. Watch me hate.

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
This aint a debate.. and yall arent talkin sh*t out.. you came at him and forced him in a position to defend himself. And you should even respect the fact that he gave you a civilized response cause Ida told you to suck d!ck...
No one said it was a debate. You're right, I came at him and asked him to enlighten me as to how a person can be cool with flaunting a bunch of sh*t they didn't earn, for no reason other than to show off the value of it. I asked it honestly wanting an answer. I think it's hilarious that you're more worked up over it than he is. Yeah, and you might've told me to "suck d!ck" had I actually said something to you, but funny thing is... I didn't. So what're you doing with your time? If he wanted me to fu*k off, he could just tell me so and not reply to any of my sh*t. It'd be that simple, and I'd be powerless to get anything out of him. Ya know... He really don't need you to be protective. I think he's got it champ.

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
fu*k your opinion.. he dont owe you any explanation..

Oh boy, you sure showed me! I think it's cute how hard you're sticking up for him. Thanks for your comments, I'll take them into consideration before making my next post.

Ol' whiny, crybaby a.ss

Last edited by Decan45; 10-09-2012 at 07:53 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #214
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
This Decan n*gga need to shut the fu*k up lol quadruple posting and sh*t. ain't that serious fam
 5 years ago '04        #215
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
This Decan n*gga need to shut the fu*k up lol quadruple posting and sh*t. ain't that serious fam
Are you seriously trying to say I'm serious? Seriously?

Bro, I type fast and I got the gift of gab... Who gives a sh*t? I'm posting. Watch me post. If I come back to a thread, I'm jumping back in the conversation and addressing everyone who said something interesting.
 5 years ago '04        #216
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
blah blah blah.. I aint goin back n forth wit u... Talkin bout Im worked up yet you the one over here disectin my posts like an emotional bi*ch

Aint nobody stickin up for this kid..

You actin like a hoe... I pulled ya card for it... nothin more nothin less

no more rap....
Bro, you can't go back and forth with me... Cause you retarded, and you ain't got no legs to stand on that ain't already underneath Draped Up.

Pull these nuts
 5 years ago '10        #217
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
There's something called multi quoting. Learn that sh*t. Stanking up the thread
 5 years ago '04        #218
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
There's something called multi quoting. Learn that sh*t. Stanking up the thread
No sh*t? Nice... Learn something new every day!
 5 years ago '09        #219
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
what a lucky bastard
 5 years ago '04        #220
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1162 1162
 Draped Up said:
*sees my own pics*

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy