Rich Kid On Instagram (Pics With Different Celebs)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #181
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,482 | Props total: 1273 1273
well......

props. somebody gotta live the sweet life.
 5 years ago '08        #182
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,482 | Props total: 1273 1273
And also.....

In a lot of ways, being born into wealth has to suck. For example, alot of these kids will NEVER surpass what their parents did, no matter how hard they try.

Mind you, alot of them probably don't give a fu*k or are content doing their own thing, but that would kind of bother me as surpassing your parents is for ALOT OF PEOPLE a subconscious daily motivation, a realistic day-to-day goal. But not for these kids.

Imagine that for all the hard work you do, you'll more than likely be remembered as "living off of daddys money".
 10-09-2012, 11:47 AM         #183
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you are showing your money, don't be surprised that some people wanna rob you. It's an universal law.

With the increase of poverty, rich people in the US will soon realize that flashing is dangerous.

In South America, they are hidding.

For the Boxden users, it mostly an illusion to think that hard work will bring you there.

Most of you will not be millionaire, deal with it !

And

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Mwana Ya Lola; 10-09-2012 at 11:55 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #184
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380

So yall hate on dude cause he was born into a rich family? Was that his choice?

Just cause he takes pictures of his life, you can judge what hes about on that strictly?

What about the n*ggaz who show off their Jordan and rims and all that sh*t?

Assumptions is a bi*ch!
 5 years ago '10        #185
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 BrodyMACaroni said:

[pic - click to view]

Give me the address and let me get my burglar on.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #186
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,665 | Props total: 40937 40937
 Y2Dre said:
Even if a Black guy showed all that stuff y'all would still say n*gga rich. Only cuz he's white y'all are saying "wealthy"
Not true. Look at what typical rappers buy. They buy maybe one big house, 15 of the most expensive cars in the world, and the ugliest looking jewelry. Old money cats buy watches that are limited editions which are worth something and can be resold, a few houses, and a few expensive cars. Look at the amount of money rappers spent to own a bugatti? That same money could buy you the bentley, the rolls, an aston martin and a ferrari or lamborghini while still having spare change. While rappers are throwing 10's of thousands in KOD old money people are buying stock or businesses and that's the difference. Most young money cats only think yolo but old money cats think of leaving a legacy behind.
 5 years ago '11        #187
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
 The Fifth KD said:
And also.....

In a lot of ways, being born into wealth has to suck. For example, alot of these kids will NEVER surpass what their parents did, no matter how hard they try.

Mind you, alot of them probably don't give a fu*k or are content doing their own thing, but that would kind of bother me as surpassing your parents is for ALOT OF PEOPLE a subconscious daily motivation, a realistic day-to-day goal. But not for these kids.

Imagine that for all the hard work you do, you'll more than likely be remembered as "living off of daddys money".
Actually it doesn't suck. I was born into wealth in the islands but at the end of the day it wasn't my accomplishments that got me there so i stepped away from the business and now work as a Uverse tech because i want to dictate my life how i see fit. On a different note not all of us will ever surpass what our parents accomplished. It's what you do with it when you get it. Do you let it die or do you try to find other ways or means or expand the business. You never built it in the beginning but you can carry it to the next level.
 10-09-2012, 12:25 PM         #188
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still ugly as fu*k Id rob him if i seen him slipping
 10-09-2012, 12:25 PM         #189
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 guncity2007 said:
Still ugly as fu*k Id rob him if i seen him slipping
 5 years ago '06        #190
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Pakchoy said:
Actually it doesn't suck. I was born into wealth in the islands but at the end of the day it wasn't my accomplishments that got me there so i stepped away from the business and now work as a Uverse tech because i want to dictate my life how i see fit. On a different note not all of us will ever surpass what our parents accomplished. It's what you do with it when you get it. Do you let it die or do you try to find other ways or means or expand the business. You never built it in the beginning but you can carry it to the next level.

5 years ago '06        #191
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
wait....

multiple dudes jus said they was gon rob son n he like on a mf
 5 years ago '08        #192
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
this thread is hilarious...one big microcosm of wtf is wrong w/ this whole consumer/capatlist society we are living in

on one side we got dudes upset and jealous of another persons possesions

on the other side you have someone that sees the need to show off these possesions

whatever happened to not giving a fu*k and doing you?

"Weak minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, great minds discuss ideas.” - YOAWA
 5 years ago '11        #193
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
 omniscience said:
yeah some people like hand me downs and im not one of them. Furthermore i like what i do which is more than half of the people on here.
AT&T also pays btw, they start you off at 15 an hour in south fl and you basically work crazy hours which is time and a half. Some techs make 30 an hour without the overtime so do the math before you laugh...
 10-09-2012, 12:52 PM         #194
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
this thread is hilarious...one big microcosm of wtf is wrong w/ this whole consumer/capatlist society we are living in

on one side we got dudes upset and jealous of another persons possesions

on the other side you have someone that sees the need to show off these possesions

whatever happened to not giving a fu*k and doing you?

"Weak minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, great minds discuss ideas.” - YOAWA
Never existed.
 5 years ago '04        #195
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 Nest said:
This proves that the people of boxden must come together and create a new type of gum. One that taste like pus*y. Real pus*y. For those who cant get pus*y. Or even for the ones who do but cant get enough of that pus*y. We'll even have a line for the gay guys. It'll taste like p*nis or a.ss. Maybe it'll have layers so it taste like p*nis AND a.ss. And we'll have a secret flavor too for the parents who dont want their sons to be gay anymore. They'll bite into it and be like "damn this sh*t is good. what is it" and their parents will be like, "its pus*y. from a woman". And then their kids will no longer be gay. Making a lot of people happy out there.

post of the year so far
 5 years ago '08        #196
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Never existed.
I am sure back in the day before the internet n*ggas wasnt going to the town square w/ all they jewels and expensive things to post up and flaunt on the rest of the villagers

just the same those villagers wasnt all up in they neighbors business worried about what they got...I mean I am sure they did but nothing like to the extent it is now
 5 years ago '11        #197
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
 Borealis said:
Wait...hold up...Tech support....

to each their own, though
No not tech support. Those guys manage the call centers etc. We are the ones that actually run the lines into the house, building or underground.
 5 years ago '11        #198
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,481 | Props total: 6343 6343
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Not sure if you are serious. if you invented something or became a millionaire from your own business, then you would not give your kid anything? majority of the people who have had kids or will in the future always state (especially growing up poor, going from shelter to shelter et cetera) will say that they don't want their kids to live the life they did.

just because a person reaps the good benefits of rich parents does not make them bad. a lot of kids are spoil and on the flip side i also have seen a lot of rich kids whom parents limited spending and teach them certain things in life, responsibility et cetera. i would rather my kid inherit my riches but still knowing about the less fortunate people in life, teaching them this can be here today and gone tomorrow, while giving back and so on. than to live from paycheck to paycheck. people can't help what they are born into. further more, that doesn't mean it makes you happy as hell but for sure you need that fiat money to do certain things.
i feel what you saying

Decan45 said:
I disagree. I don't think it's important to strive for that goal. I think it's important to strive for a comfortable life, but only in the sense that it provides for you and your family. Money isn't everything, and you're likely chasing a dragon trying to amass THAT kind of money. In doing so, you're likely to miss out on a lot of what life is really about, while simultaneously missing a vast number of opportunities to build character and evolve as a person. It's all about what you value most in life.
i feel what you saying
If i can live comfortably then i'm good. For me personally i can say that if i became the person to put up pictures of material sh*t on a social network sight i would be ashamed of myself. I mean this guy can do what he wants i don't give a sh*t. I mean from the experiences i've had people that are in the middle class or lower tend to be more real you can have deeper conversations with them compared to people who are rich. I don't know if this kid is like that, i'm just saying. But i agree with what you guys said. I can honestly say happiness is what i want most. Hopefully i can get a job with good hours and a good salary so i can do sh*t i never thought i could do, go places where i never thought i could go and share them with my friends and family
gotta get it
 5 years ago '07        #199
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 Y2Dre said:
Even if a Black guy showed all that stuff y'all would still say n*gga rich. Only cuz he's white y'all are saying "wealthy"
this kid dad seems to be a billionaire. He's not running around with athlete/rapper money.
 10-09-2012, 03:04 PM         #200
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll take my life over his.

i mean the dude is like 5'8" and looks like a fu*king groucho marx nerd.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy