most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 peeyump said:
I know n*ggaz will laugh at this but I dont give a fu*k.......the Falcons played a game on a cold day and were a little off and the reason is because..........it was COLD.

Coldest day those Atlanta players have felt all year hands down. When I saw n*ggaz bundled up on the sidelines I was like damn its cold like that?!?!? Matter of fact today in GA is the coldest its been here in a minute ... its 57 and my nose is cold as fu*k. Another thing I noticed was Matt Ryan had his targets set on Julio Jones as if he was just detrimined to get him the ball. At one point in the game I thought to myself he must have Julio Jones on his fantasy team. He was stare that n*gga down and then last minute try to check down. However for you to say we did nothing till the 4th qtr is amazing......Matt Ryan got 300 plus in the 4 qtr?!?? We play OAK in Atlanta........any given Sunday but I expect the Falcons to cruise through it........BYE week follows......get healthy.......then travel to Philly. At the end of the day I dont think you n*ggaz laid down a foundation for anything. Yall basically tried to improve on what CAR did which was take Julio out the game. CAR did a better job of that.
You can sum it up how you want... But the Falcons struggled until the 4th quarter... Sure the game was close up until then... But when you score 17 of your 24 points in the final quarter I would say you struggled until the 4th quarter... Ryan throwing 300 yards doesn't mean he didn't struggle... Especially when he had to throw the ball 52 times to get 300 yards... If you think 6.6 yards per attempt is not struggling just take a look at the QB's averaging around 6.6 yards per throw in the league... Sanchez, Freeman, Kolb, Wilson and Palmer... That means that each one of those QB's if they threw the ball 52 times would also have 345 yards...

But i said this at the beginning of last week in the weekly picks thread... This game was going to be difficult for Atlanta for two reasons... The cold and wet weather would hurt your passing game and your lack of a rush defense against one of the best running teams... And you let the Redskins run for 129 yards on 6 yards per rush... They almost averaged more yards per rush then you did yards per pass... I knew this game would be close because of that but i thought RG3 in the end would make the plays to win the game late... Even though RG3 got hurt Atlanta still made the plays in the fourth to win the game... But i knew exactly how this game would go outside of the RG3 injury obviously...
 5 years ago '04        #102
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
dam i guess cause we 5-0 we not supposed to struggle some games didnt kno we was posed to blow everybody out the water
 5 years ago '07        #103
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
 peeyump said:
I know n*ggaz will laugh at this but I dont give a fu*k.......the Falcons played a game on a cold day and were a little off and the reason is because..........it was COLD.

Coldest day those Atlanta players have felt all year hands down. When I saw n*ggaz bundled up on the sidelines I was like damn its cold like that?!?!? Matter of fact today in GA is the coldest its been here in a minute ... its 57 and my nose is cold as fu*k.
clearly you GA boys are not about that life. that's not even close to cold and it wasn't cold in dc yesterday either.

cold is when it's in the 30 's my dude. and no sh*t sherlock it's the coldest they have felt all year. training camp starts in the summer

but it's all good ya'll got the W.
 5 years ago '05        #104
dahabi 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
dam i guess cause we 5-0 we not supposed to struggle some games didnt kno we was posed to blow everybody out the water
18-1 pats
 10-08-2012, 03:33 PM         #105
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saintaholic said:
Does he call the plays? Get the salt out of your v*gina dude Saints dont have a running game right now much like Brady hasnt had in the past and I never remember anyone calling him a stat padder.
I dont see how u can say that with all the rb's yall have... Whats the problem? Yall got a #1 rnd drft pick rb and a few other above average rb's and you say yall have no running game...
 5 years ago '07        #106
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
 Gater said:
More than y'all offense

Lets be real..The only TD that was scored was a pic 6 and a blown coverage..take that away and its 24-3..Our Def is very underrated but it's all good..
5-0
RG3 wouldn't have thrown back 2 back picks on consecutive drives. he lead a game winning drive the week before and he only has 1 turnover on the year. RGthreesus would have lead us down the field to tie or win
 5 years ago '05        #107
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 dre03 said:
Obviously you don't watch or listen to anything other than Saints sh*t... Belichick and the Pats have been accused numerous times of stat padding... This is a team that was playing their starters against second team defenses numerous times when they blow teams out... Especially during that 07 run... They have scored touchdowns with like seconds left on the clock before when they were up by 2 scores or more... Brady and Belichick have been accused of running up the score all the time... TF have you been
Never heard it on BX, in the sports world yes thats the point I was making. I never heard it here on BX about Brady padding stats maybe is missed it. I saw no stat padding last night against the Chargers it was a close game, yet dudes say Brees padded his stats last night.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 10-08-2012 at 03:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #108
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 dahabi said:
18-1 pats
we not the 18-1 pats though
 5 years ago '07        #109
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1165 1165
 st21 said:
you aren't good at deciphering emotions through text apparently. what part of that came accross as anger to you?

i was speaking the truth. your offense did nothing until the 4th q when our D was dead tired from being on the field all day. if our offense would have been able to convert on 3rd downs at all i have a feeling that last drive of yours would not have happened. even the annoucners called it spot on " the skins d looks extremely tired at this point" what happens next? 14 yeard TD run right up the middle by Turner basically untouched.

you really don't think coaches won't be looking, game planning and building off what the skins did to slow down the falcons? be serious. We defended you better than any other team so far.
It was a real good defensive gameplan but ryan missed some throws and julio had a couple drops.

Haslett had input from raheem morris on that gameplan big time sh*t reminded me of playing the bucs
 5 years ago '06        #110
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 King Henry said:
Eli is the MVP so far
Alex Smith is a top 15 QB
Eagles suck
Andrew Luck/RG3 the future of the NFL
Packers suck
Vikings
Panthers suck
Besides the vikings, all this was said preseason.

Rg3 going to be the future of a nfl law suit getting hit like that, he better just slide next time
 10-08-2012, 04:52 PM         #111
GrimeyGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
The Bears D are Turover machines

Atlanta is nice

Cam is losing his mojo

Andrew Luck came away with major confidence and a major win to start to his young career

Vick cannot hold the ball for sh*t.

RG3 needs to take his pride and let it slide

Chiefs fans in the stadium are bi*chmade

Brees got his money, but he doesnt have a defense

Ponder is swagged the fu*k out and the Vikings are doing really well

And......The Raiders didn't lose

So right here.. and My Falcons didn't lose either... Matty ICE is on FIRE this season.. Turner is unstoppable and Tony G. is the best at his age and position. Oh Did I forget someone oh yeah Julio Jones is the man!
 5 years ago '04        #112
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
we not the 18-1 pats though
right! that team made it to the superbowl, this Atlanta team, wont,
 5 years ago '09        #113
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2761 2761
You can't win games only converting on 2 3rd downs all fu*king day (4 for 24 on 3rd downs the last 2 games )

Cleveland is almost there (think they might beat the Bengals on Sunday )

I underrated the Vikes, despite 3 of their 4 wins are against teams under .500

Manning is showing good signs

McGahee better go to church this Sunday LOL!

Matt Ryan>Joe Flacco

Michael Johnson for the Bengals is going to have double digit sacks this year

Secondary still can't cover nobody

Luck with his 1st comeback win, good stuff

Big Ben might be the best 2 minute drill QB in the league for awhile now
 5 years ago '05        #114
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
University of Rastifari High

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #115
j15 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 2 2
 ghost8 said:
Kirk Cousins is better than RGIII
U a stupid FU*K!!! k!ll yourself....U definitely don't represent the DMV u FU*KIN fraud!!!
 10-08-2012, 05:33 PM         #116
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the bi*ch in the picture for this thread?
 5 years ago '09        #117
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
  • Trent Richardson is a factor and anit nothing to play with!
  • Saints getting the 1st win of the season!
  • Bears and Vikings are running the NFC North!

• Atlanta won 5 straight in a row and Undefeated! (and also them Texanz are Undefeated playing Monday night @ Jets)
  • Seattle is a very decent balance team!
  • Giants 2nd half game was atroucious !!(Crucial beeing down by 2 TDs vs. Browns and the G-Men got the win)
  • The battle of Pennsylvania (Steelers vs. Eagles) witch came down to the wire and the Steel Nation prevaled by close.
 5 years ago '04        #118
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
that the cowboys didnt lose or win!
 5 years ago '10        #119
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 cledee23 said:
right! that team made it to the superbowl, this Atlanta team, wont,

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #120
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 Jaguar34 said:
Kansas City's drafting a quarterback next year.

Green Bay spent too much time shooting commericals and not enough time watching film.

Nobody's fu*king with Atlanta
This is the best write up of the year
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago