Official What Did We Learn Week 5 Edition

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
@FreshMatic. Falcons aren't the best team in the NFL. Our offense is boss. We have a lot of weapons on offense. Our defense has some holes we need to patch up. We can't get many sacks. Pressure we can get, but sometimes pressure isn't enough. Nolan needs to go back to that jumping defense we had against Denver. Not every week, but do it randomly. Keeps the offense confused and keeps them from figuring out what you're doing which I believe is why we had such a good game against Manning. He was out of sorts because he couldn't get a read on the defense. Nothing about the Falcons worries me (as far as actually competing this year) outside of our defense. It is miles ahead of what it's been since Ryan got here, but there's still a lot that needs to be done. Just one more game before our bye week and it's the Raiders. I hope we don't slip up and let one go before the bye week. Would be a blessing to be 6-0 going into the bye week given how our defense has played these past couple of weeks.
 5 years ago '07        #82
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 TriniSoldier said:

Our defense is finally catching up with the rest of the league.
i still dont know about that. We gave up 9 catches for 188 yards to thomas, manning tore us up. Im still not happy with the secondary. Our linebackers can make plays, mainly spikes, hes a monster, but our secondary is still a.ss. But our run game finally coming alive is huge for brady
 5 years ago '05        #83
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 peeyump said:
n*gga Falcons fans have been laughing at the 2 points sh*t .... fu*k is you talking about bi*ch? Majority of us kinda felt like that was the game that helped get the n*ggaz Mularkey and BVG out of Atlanta..........so with that being said......

2 Poiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntsss!

FYI ya D aint show up n*gga......Phillip Rivers showed up............same n*gga that threw multi picks in the Pro Bowl.
SD was held to 7 points the entire 2nd half just like GB last week.....they start games slow for some reason. Corey White the rook is our version of Chris Owens.
 5 years ago '07        #84
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,433 | Props total: 43392 43392
haslett layed the blueprint on how to stop the falcons offense.

falcons were lucky they faced such a porous offense. 1-9 on 3rd downs, only 1 drive of 6 plays or more. - 14mins in TOP.

watch they are gonna start losing some games in the near future. i havn't looked at their upcoming schedule but i would expect the next decent team they play to sneak out a W.

Last edited by st21; 10-08-2012 at 11:05 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #85
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,930 | Props total: 22179 22179
 Saintaholic said:
You sound stupid right now
n*gga is on pace for 5 of the 10 most passing attempt seasons of all time. Since he got to NO, he got 500+ more attempts than the number 2 guy. Aint paying no mind to them stat padders. He's a great qb but his mind is set on throwing as much as he can, above all else, period.
 keithbm1111 said:
i still dont know about that. We gave up 9 catches for 188 yards to thomas, manning tore us up. Im still not happy with the secondary. Our linebackers can make plays, mainly spikes, hes a monster, but our secondary is still a.ss. But our run game finally coming alive is huge for brady
All we need is one stud cb, not even elite, but just one guy back there that we can rely on, and it's a done deal for me. But even without that for me I love our up front guys.
 5 years ago '05        #86
space
space
 Peterparker said:
Packers fire might be slowly fading right about now

Bills might have possibly the worst defense in the league right now

Bears and 49ers have the most explosive defense in the league right now

49ers still pissed about that Vikings lost

Vikings is shaping up to be the surprise break out team of the season

Giants might be the team they were last year(which is a problem for everyone in the league)

NFC West might be the most competitive division in the league

Baltimore now is not the Baltimore of last year

Atlanta has the best QB to WR chemistry in the league right now

49ers offensively have more weapons then ppl realize

RG III career will be shorten if he don't make smarter decisions when it comes to running

Scam Cam

Saints fans are really happy over 1 game they barley won LOL
Yeah they barely lost 4 games too and now we feel like the winning teams fans that won those 4 games.......IDIOT I dont see the difference.
 5 years ago '05        #87
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
 Sincere730 said:
49ers offense is NOT that good

the Bills D is just THAT bad

Andrew Luck is the real deal

Reggie Wayne is still elite

Ravens can't stop the run
yea that 49er offence is no good....they didn't get a nfl record this week
 5 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
n*gga is on pace for 5 of the 10 most passing attempt seasons of all time. Since he got to NO, he got 500+ more attempts than the number 2 guy. Aint paying no mind to them stat padders. He's a great qb but his mind is set on throwing as much as he can, above all else, period.

All we need is one stud cb, not even elite, but just one guy back there that we can rely on, and it's a done deal for me. But even without that for me I love our up front guys.
Does he call the plays? Get the salt out of your v*gina dude Saints dont have a running game right now much like Brady hasnt had in the past and I never remember anyone calling him a stat padder.
 5 years ago '08        #89
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 King Henry said:
Eli is the MVP so far
Alex Smith is a top 15 QB
Eagles suck
Andrew Luck/RG3 the future of the NFL
Packers suck
Vikings
Panthers suck
Eagles beat ur a.ss fu*k boi
 5 years ago '09        #90
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
 st21 said:
haslett layed the blueprint on how to stop the falcons offense.

falcons were lucky they faced such a porous offense. 1-9 on 3rd downs, only 1 drive of 6 plays or more. - 14mins in TOP.

watch they are gonna start losing some games in the near future. i havn't looked at their upcoming schedule but i would expect the next decent team they play to sneak out a W.
You that mad bro? You're just salty we laid RGIII the fu*k out when he did something stupid.
 5 years ago '07        #91
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 TriniSoldier said:

Dennard needs to play more. He made one big play on a big 3rd down. Id like to see more of him
 5 years ago '07        #92
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,433 | Props total: 43392 43392
 ImAMonster said:
You that mad bro? You're just salty we laid RGIII the fu*k out when he did something stupid.
 ImAMonster said:
you aren't good at deciphering emotions through text apparently. what part of that came accross as anger to you?

i was speaking the truth. your offense did nothing until the 4th q when our D was dead tired from being on the field all day. if our offense would have been able to convert on 3rd downs at all i have a feeling that last drive of yours would not have happened. even the annoucners called it spot on " the skins d looks extremely tired at this point" what happens next? 14 yeard TD run right up the middle by Turner basically untouched.

you really don't think coaches won't be looking, game planning and building off what the skins did to slow down the falcons? be serious. We defended you better than any other team so far.

Last edited by st21; 10-08-2012 at 12:42 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #93
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 primetime said:
Eagles beat ur a.ss fu*k boi
so losing a game the way we did is "beating your a.ss" your a dumbass go sit down and cry realizing yall aint winning sh*t.

eagles only rise to beat its NFC East rivals, you will buckle in the playoffs as usual... if you make it
 5 years ago '08        #94
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Infamous2o1x said:
so losing a game the way we did is "beating your a.ss" your a dumbass go sit down and cry realizing yall aint winning sh*t.

eagles only rise to beat its NFC East rivals, you will buckle in the playoffs as usual... if you make it
Why you getting emotional? dude only replied to a guy talking sh*t about the eagles....eagles in 2012>>>>>giants in 2012....get mad
 5 years ago '07        #95
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
Giants been playing with they B team once them starters start coming back its gonna be a wrap
 5 years ago '10        #96
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Why you getting emotional? dude only replied to a guy talking sh*t about the eagles....eagles in 2012>>>>>giants in 2012....get mad
you just sound retarded... so if he responds to a giants fan its ok but if i respond toa eagles fan its emotional! ok print... whatev you say son...

eagles are better then us in 2012? i guess time will tell... werent you better then us for years now as you said every year practically?

who's team won the super bowl twice in last 4-5 seasons? get mad

every year its the same sh*t with yall, its pathetic yet hilarious.
 5 years ago '08        #97
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Infamous2o1x said:
you just sound retarded... so if he responds to a giants fan its ok but if i respond toa eagles fan its emotional! ok print... whatev you say son...

eagles are better then us in 2012? i guess time will tell... werent you better then us for years now as you said every year practically?

who's team won the super bowl twice in last 4-5 seasons? get mad

every year its the same sh*t with yall, its pathetic yet hilarious.
You're in here trying to get your nastradamus on is why i called you emotional

congrats on last years superbowls What does that have to do with THIS year?
 5 years ago '10        #98
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 st21 said:
you aren't good at deciphering emotions through text apparently. what part of that came accross as anger to you?

i was speaking the truth. your offense did nothing until the 4th q when our D was dead tired from being on the field all day. if our offense would have been able to convert on 3rd downs at all i have a feeling that last drive of yours would not have happened. even the annoucners called it spot on " the skins d looks extremely tired at this point" what happens next? 14 yeard TD run right up the middle by Turner basically untouched.

you really don't think coaches won't be looking, game planning and building off what the skins did to slow down the falcons? be serious. We defended you better than any other team so far.

I know n*ggaz will laugh at this but I dont give a fu*k.......the Falcons played a game on a cold day and were a little off and the reason is because..........it was COLD.

Coldest day those Atlanta players have felt all year hands down. When I saw n*ggaz bundled up on the sidelines I was like damn its cold like that?!?!? Matter of fact today in GA is the coldest its been here in a minute ... its 57 and my nose is cold as fu*k. Another thing I noticed was Matt Ryan had his targets set on Julio Jones as if he was just detrimined to get him the ball. At one point in the game I thought to myself he must have Julio Jones on his fantasy team. He was stare that n*gga down and then last minute try to check down. However for you to say we did nothing till the 4th qtr is amazing......Matt Ryan got 300 plus in the 4 qtr?!?? We play OAK in Atlanta........any given Sunday but I expect the Falcons to cruise through it........BYE week follows......get healthy.......then travel to Philly. At the end of the day I dont think you n*ggaz laid down a foundation for anything. Yall basically tried to improve on what CAR did which was take Julio out the game. CAR did a better job of that.
 5 years ago '10        #99
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
You're in here trying to get your nastradamus on is why i called you emotional

congrats on last years superbowls What does that have to do with THIS year?
well being that i said nothing emotional in my post your wrong son you could of used a better phrase and called me a as*hole or something..emotional? cmon print you better then that at comebacks...

and i aint predicting the future son im talking sh*t to a rival fan, the same sh*t you be doing... son you said we wouldnt win the superbowl last year... you got your ms cleo on last season but mocking me now?

and the super bowl line went your head i see... i was saying YOU every year talk how much better the Eagles are then the Giants yet we have achieved so when you said your team>mine i was just reminding you.
 5 years ago '04        #100
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Saintaholic said:
Does he call the plays? Get the salt out of your v*gina dude Saints dont have a running game right now much like Brady hasnt had in the past and I never remember anyone calling him a stat padder.
Obviously you don't watch or listen to anything other than Saints sh*t... Belichick and the Pats have been accused numerous times of stat padding... This is a team that was playing their starters against second team defenses numerous times when they blow teams out... Especially during that 07 run... They have scored touchdowns with like seconds left on the clock before when they were up by 2 scores or more... Brady and Belichick have been accused of running up the score all the time... TF have you been
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago