Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
I never understood why these teachers couldn't wait till the graduation night or something. Everybody know you can't sleep with your student.

It's not as fun then
 5 years ago '08        #82
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Lol only in America, 17,18 year olds are grown in Jamaica.
 5 years ago '07        #83
Nwrig004 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
i mean 17 and 18 aint like 12-13 they need to blame them hot a.ss girls for offering the puss up to pass Algebra
 5 years ago '04        #84
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 beantown said:
"exercised authority"...you'd be right if they said they were gonna give them a F if they didn't suck the D. But the guy who f'ked around with the 18 year old is only getting charged with official misconduct. Don't think it's a criminal act since she was 18, it's just misconduct.
clearly you dont understand the law
 5 years ago '04        #85
Superstar 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 126 126
 TheMindOf said:
You wanted to get d!cked down by your teachers?
 5 years ago '04        #86
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 404 404
Teachers shouldn't be fkn their students regardless of age. They hold a position of power over any student they instruct, and severe breach of ethics. Plenty of women out there, you shouldn't have to steal it from those you have a position of influence over.

I won't even get into what type of sentence they deserve without hearing from the females, but yeah, I don't agree with any teacher fkn their student.
 5 years ago '04        #87
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
right aeound the corner from me. why couldnt it be older women teachers fu*kin
 10-08-2012, 11:53 PM         #88
MarleyW91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most yall n*ggas woulda hit them girls too
 5 years ago '04        #89
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
17 is legal where im at idk what it is in nj. don't see the big deal. if anything the teachers should have at least waited until these chicks graduated.
 5 years ago '12        #90
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,131 | Props total: 15811 15811
 Propel Water said:
if they old enough to cross the street they old enough to get hit
 5 years ago '04        #91
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 SOCIALITE said:
that's how fu*ked up society is. Now those dudes will be known as s3x offenders and they didn't do anything wrong. But that stigma that they will carry for the rest of their lives will fu*k their lives all the way up...not to mention jail time, and getting stabbed in prison by the dudes who hate s3x offenders.
I don't know how it is up in NJ, but dudes will likely get a pass for fu*king 17-18 year olds.
 5 years ago '05        #92
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9708 9708
It's just me, but even though the double standard exists, one is way worse to me.
 5 years ago '10        #93
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 WCIB said:
It's just me, but even though the double standard exists, one is way worse to me.
Explain how.

Men and women and boys and girls are equal in the eyes of American society right?

The idea that one situation is worse than the other contradicts that belief of equality. Thats what the judicial system and the american public has to understand.
 5 years ago '05        #94
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
Because its high school. Its a place to learn. We send our kids off for an education not for head penetration.

If they old enough to study, they old enough to smutty..

I got nothing.
 5 years ago '05        #95
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9708 9708
 TheMindOf said:
Explain how.

Men and women and boys and girls are equal in the eyes of American society right?

The idea that one situation is worse than the other contradicts that belief of equality. Thats what the judicial system and the american public has to understand.
I don't know if you're serious or not.

Regardless of whether you are or aren't, America thinks a lot of things that simply aren't reality. A man is capable of forcibly raping a woman, women can't do that. When I think of a grown man fu*king say, a 14 year old girl, I'd say that the girl was taken advantage of in a way that's light years different than a grown woman fu*king with a 14 year old boy. Science shows that young women simply aren't ready mentally for s3x at that age, look that up for yourself. A 14 year old boy though? Much different. Men and Women are NOT the same. Nobody with an above average IQ believes they're the same/equal.

Laws are put into place to protect them, and they should be followed. I just don't like the grey area of 17 and 18. The country believes everyone is equal according to you, yet we can't even agree on a country-wide age of consent? Come on man. People are stupid... sh*t man, three states have 14 year old consent!! And multiple more are 15 and 16. You tell me what's real and who's taking advantage. The teachers shouldn't be s3x offenders IMO.
 5 years ago '12        #96
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 2314 2314
The third guy lowkey look like Zydrunas Ilgauskas
 5 years ago '05        #97
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 TheMindOf said:
Hoes was 17 and 18.

They made the same point I always make.

Female teacher, the same age, has s3x with a 12-14 year old boy and everybody wants to shrug it off, like its a joke.

Male teacher, has s3x, with girls who are 17-18, and they deserve the death penalty according to the public.

Don't add up. It aint like these girls were children. They getting ready to go to college and get smutted out anyway
close thread...
 5 years ago '12        #98
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 MegaTON said:
where were these teachers when I was in school?
you are a phaggot
 5 years ago '07        #99
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2224 2224
Bengals ex cheerleader that was a high school teacher just got off with probation for bangin a 17 yr old..he is 18 now and they walked out the court room together..now a chick should get alot of years considering they can get any dude to bang just about anywhere
 10-09-2012, 08:29 AM         #100
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Hoes was 17 and 18.

They made the same point I always make.

Female teacher, the same age, has s3x with a 12-14 year old boy and everybody wants to shrug it off, like its a joke.

Male teacher, has s3x, with girls who are 17-18, and they deserve the death penalty according to the public.

Don't add up. It aint like these girls were children. They getting ready to go to college and get smutted out anyway
pretty much. You've got to know better though.

But like I've been telling people forever, this is the reason, well one of them, they did not allow men and women to work together and boys and girls had different schools....FOR THE LONGEST. hundreds of years.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy