Oct 7 - 3 Male Teachers have $ex with female students in NJ

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
RikudouSage 
space
space
$403 | Props total: 0 0
 Skratch said:
the law need to stay out of ppls personal life, i still dont understand who makes these laws, let n*ggas be yolo

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I don't go around hitting young-ass girls, but I don't like the idea of some jerk-off in a robe telling me what's right...ESPECIALLY from the US goevernment....

I say the same thing about marriages especially....

Last edited by RikudouSage; 10-08-2012 at 05:12 PM..
 10-08-2012, 05:10 PM         #42
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pakchoy said:
old enough to bleed old enough to breed.

after 12 is lunch
 5 years ago '07        #43
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
What's the problem
 10-08-2012, 05:13 PM         #44
GrimeyGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Hoes was 17 and 18.

They made the same point I always make.

Female teacher, the same age, has s3x with a 12-14 year old boy and everybody wants to shrug it off, like its a joke.

Male teacher, has s3x, with girls who are 17-18, and they deserve the death penalty according to the public.

Don't add up. It aint like these girls were children. They getting ready to go to college and get smutted out anyway

We have a good point here.. I don't see them doing anything as wrong as female techer's, in fact i see what the Female teachers did is worse. BC THERE 12-14! I mean sh*t in most STATE you can have s3x at 16. These 3 dudes are getting the HORNS.
 10-08-2012, 05:16 PM         #45
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I was on the grand jury last year and we had a case like this. The girl was 17 (almost 18) I think and the guy was 22 or 23, only 5 or 6 years older than the girl. He was a substitute teacher- anyways, one day the girl's ex-boyfriend came over to her house to complete a school project because he was partnered with her. He saw the substitute teacher's car parked outside her home, she opened the door for him, the ex went into her room and saw the substitute teacher with his shirt on backwards

The salty EX told the girls parents and it was history from there and that's where the grand jury was involved. technically, it wasn't illegal cause she was above the age of consent- HOWEVER since the guy was a substitute teacher at the school it was illegal because he was considered a person of authority.

Felt real bad having to make him register as a s3x offender but there's hope and chances are he will be off the list eventually.

what evidence was there?

5 years ago '04        #46
sugenutt 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 7 7
 TheMindOf said:
You wanted to get d!cked down by your teachers?
 5 years ago '10        #47
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
they need to drop the age to 17....i be seein wayy to many bad 17 y.o out there with them perfect t*tties and im still in my early 20's
 10-08-2012, 05:26 PM         #48
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This just reminded me of some sh*t that happened at my school. My boy Elijah is hispanic, and his whole family is catholic like most hispanics. Anyway, in high school his little sister Becky was going to the same school. My other friend Mike (polish kid) lived in a nice neighborhood and one of his neighbors was a teacher at our school. I forget his name, but anyway, he had a kid that went there too. He was known as one of the "good" teachers, which just means he acted younger than his age and his kid always threw parties at their house. Parties where all us underage kids would go and drink and smoke and party etc. Well the dad (teacher) would be there half the time drinking too and partying. Everyone thought it was whatever. When I was a senior come to find out the same teacher ended up fu*king my boy's little sister Becky who was a sophomore or junior by then (she was 16.) He was like around 30 or some sh*t by then. There was a huge controversy as you can imagine, but she got PREGNANT. Well, she comes from a catholic family and they don't believe in birth control or abortion at all. Cardinal sin. So she kept the baby and obviously the father (teacher) had to claim the kid at the hospital and at her parent's demands. They are STILL together, and have more kids and are a legit family. She was a straight A student, smart as fu*k, but now she works as a waitress and is basically just a mother. Dude got fired and everything but never got any charges. Which is kind of wild actually. That's almost a 15 year age difference. But then again, this all happened in Fort Myers, FLORIDA. So it does make sense being that everyone here in Florida is completely insane.

On top of that, a couple of our basketball coaches got fired for d!cking down these little hot blonde nymphos too. Black dude's couldn't turn down that sweet blonde white nectar I don't blame them.

This sh*t happens a lot around here now that I think about it. That's all we do in Florida, do drugs, get fu*ked up and fu*k.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 10-08-2012 at 05:29 PM..
 10-08-2012, 05:30 PM         #49
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Hoes was 17 and 18.

They made the same point I always make.

Female teacher, the same age, has s3x with a 12-14 year old boy and everybody wants to shrug it off, like its a joke.

Male teacher, has s3x, with girls who are 17-18, and they deserve the death penalty according to the public.

Don't add up. It aint like these girls were children. They getting ready to go to college and get smutted out anyway
agreed.

Propel Water said:
if they old enough to cross the street they old enough to get hit
oh my

thank you
 10-08-2012, 05:33 PM         #50
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That story sucked Cheeve. I thought you were going to give some tidbits on how he seduced her since you were close to this case.
 5 years ago '12        #51
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 Propel Water said:
I can never take this site seriously
 10-08-2012, 05:38 PM         #52
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nest said:
I can never take this site seriously
Here are my rules of the news selection on BX.

BX politics are often idiotic.

Never go in the thread trying to come away with some enlightening ideas.

Always look for the knock-out classic post.
 5 years ago '09        #53
RikudouSage 
space
space
$403 | Props total: 0 0
 Got Cheeve? said:
This just reminded me of some sh*t that happened at my school. My boy Elijah is hispanic, and his whole family is catholic like most hispanics. Anyway, in high school his little sister Becky was going to the same school. My other friend Mike (polish kid) lived in a nice neighborhood and one of his neighbors was a teacher at our school. I forget his name, but anyway, he had a kid that went there too. He was known as one of the "good" teachers, which just means he acted younger than his age and his kid always threw parties at their house. Parties where all us underage kids would go and drink and smoke and party etc. Well the dad (teacher) would be there half the time drinking too and partying. Everyone thought it was whatever. When I was a senior come to find out the same teacher ended up fu*king my boy's little sister Becky who was a sophomore or junior by then (she was 16.) He was like around 30 or some sh*t by then. There was a huge controversy as you can imagine, but she got PREGNANT. Well, she comes from a catholic family and they don't believe in birth control or abortion at all. Cardinal sin. So she kept the baby and obviously the father (teacher) had to claim the kid at the hospital and at her parent's demands. They are STILL together, and have more kids and are a legit family. She was a straight A student, smart as fu*k, but now she works as a waitress and is basically just a mother. Dude got fired and everything but never got any charges. Which is kind of wild actually. That's almost a 15 year age difference. But then again, this all happened in Fort Myers, FLORIDA. So it does make sense being that everyone here in Florida is completely insane.

On top of that, a couple of our basketball coaches got fired for d!cking down these little hot blonde nymphos too. Black dude's couldn't turn down that sweet blonde white nectar I don't blame them.

This sh*t happens a lot around here now that I think about it. That's all we do in Florida, do drugs, get fu*ked up and fu*k.
They say that Fayeteville is the as*hole of the USA....but fu*k that, I say FLORIDA is. I'm trying to leave this bi*ch as soon as possible...
 5 years ago '07        #54
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Propel Water said:
 5 years ago '04        #55
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
#2 reason I'll never be a teacher! #1 them MFs dont get paid enough!
 5 years ago '05        #56
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 Propel Water said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #57
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11703 11703
 MegaTON said:
where were these teachers when I was in school?
 5 years ago '06        #58
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
"If she took the ACT, she ok with me.."
 5 years ago '10        #59
blackdiamondz10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 250 250
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Triz Triz Triz Triz Triz!!!

OKAAAAY!!!
Yoo das my shi lol
 5 years ago '05        #60
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
 lment said:
Anyone watch the video?

Cenk Uygar "I think that the legal age should be sixteen... twelve might be too young"

i zoned out after i heard that, no one blinked
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy