RG3 Gets Knocked Out of Game by Sean Weatherspoon (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,588 | Props total: 43743 43743
ya'll dudes are pathetic with the hate.

RG3 gonna brush that sh*t off with the quickness and be back on the field next sunday against the Vikings
 5 years ago '05        #62
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12576 12576
 Gplus1 said:

gtfo your boy rg3 weak. andrew stood the fck up and didn't even cry to the refs like rg3 everytime he gets hit.
again, where does luck get hit in the head? And that soft pus*y coughed up the ball..
 5 years ago '07        #63
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 @RG3 said:
would've happened regardless..
Yea because that fool doesn't slide well enough. It's happened in college too many times too well like 3 throughout his career. He needs to take it easy.
 5 years ago '07        #64
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Got Cheeve? said:
I can only pray dude. Jags are terrible, so we should definitely end up 4-12 at best. That, and fan outcry should be enough for BasedKhan to fire Gene Smith (GM.) Then hopefully, the other teams who might draft QB win enough and the Jags end up with the higher pick. After firing the GM, they fire the guy that the GM brought in as head coach, Mike "A Screen Pass k!lled my mother, and r*ped my father!" Mularkey. Get a legit GM. Recruit Based Chip Kelly from Oregon as HC. Then grab #TeamGeno with that top 3 pick.

[pic - click to view]

Then and only then will the Jags have a chance not to be complete trash.
Kelly won't survive as an NFL coach. Great college coach though.
 5 years ago '07        #65
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Got Cheeve? said:
I was calling this too in the first college thread. I was biggin up Geno Smith, saying Geno will be better than RGIII and people were saying I was stupid. Geno Smith ain't gonna take no hits like this, Geno and RG's arms are comparable, their deep ball accuracy, their accuracy period, but what sets Geno apart is his football IQ. Geno knows you throw the ball away right there, you don't take yourself out of the game by opening up yourself to injury like that when you don't have to. There's nothing you can do if you get blindsided in the pocket, that goes for all QBs and you can get hurt there too for sure, but this stuff you can control. You throw the ball away. Don't play hero ball. Geno has shown time and time again in college he knows to throw the ball away if it's not there. Live to play another down.

Then someone tried to say Geno is just another Josh Freeman in this week's college thread.

Again, with their deep ball accuracy and arms? Sure, very comparable. But again, Geno's football IQ is on another level. He's not perfect, but at least he's far ahead of the curve. Also, Freedman's mechanics are a little raw, Geno's got excellent mechanics. He'll be a coach's dream in the NFL.

Please god let the Jags get him. Can't take more of this career backup Blaine Gabbert

Chiefs better start winning some games! Titans and Browns won't go for him (hopefully.) Locker's hurt, and it's his first year starting so they won't know enough if he sucks yet. Same with Weeden, they'll give him another year. When Jags get that 3-13, 4-12 record, the GM will get fired, and the new GM will draft his guy — Geno Smith.

If the Jags draft Matt Barkley I might just stop being a fan altogether.
You lawse for stanning Gabbert of all players

But but but hes a new qb lmaoooo
 10-08-2012, 10:45 AM         #66
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
You lawse for stanning Gabbert of all players

But but but hes a new qb lmaoooo
Plaine Garbage? Never stanned, but I did think he would improve. He did look like a new QB in the preseason. I think other than TD/INT ratio & completion % he's actually been worse than last year The only thing he's improved is not sh*tting his pants in the pocket. Now he just dumps it off to the FB after one second as the wide open WR is started to cross into the open field

Really though, the Jags just aren't talented, period. All around. That's on the GM.

Eric Decosta for GM, Jay Gruden for head coach.

Human GENOme Project #1 draft pick.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #67
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
They wanna k!ll him every week
 5 years ago '08        #68
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 Amen7 said:
Andrew Luck will definitely have the better career. Cam,RG3,and Vick will NEVER WIN A SUPERBOWL. Cam got exposed by the Giants. RG3 will be as well. Vick has been figured out the last 2 years and hadnt done sh*t for my team. These guys are simply running backs that throw the ball. They dont have the IQ to play inside the pocket well.
 5 years ago '08        #69
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
100% RG3 fault. He should have went out of bounds. I didn't want him to learn the hard way though.
 5 years ago '07        #70
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2527 2527
 TH35 said:
Yea because that fool doesn't slide well enough. It's happened in college too many times too well like 3 throughout his career. He needs to take it easy.
lol yeah he does that troll slide where it's almost like he wants you to think he's sliding... But then he reserves the right to change his mind. You almost have no choice but to attack because it takes him so long to commit to the slide
 5 years ago '10        #71
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
I thought he learn from this to go out of bounds..

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #72
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,870 | Props total: 1691 1691
 peeyump said:
Falcons can give two sh*ts about you too niglet......
all day.
 5 years ago '08        #73
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,139 | Props total: 2870 2870
 Matrix said:
I thought he learn from this to go out of bounds..

The fact he got up and scored is why he didn't learn. Since he missed the rest of the game and significantly cost his team, he had to have learned it this time. He should have just thrown that ball away yesterday.
 10-08-2012, 02:48 PM         #74
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
Andrew Luck will definitely have the better career. Cam,RG3,and Vick will NEVER WIN A SUPERBOWL. Cam got exposed by the Giants. RG3 will be as well. Vick has been figured out the last 2 years and hadnt done sh*t for my team. These guys are simply running backs that throw the ball. They dont have the IQ to play inside the pocket well.
Cam and RGIII are more than just running backs that can throw with accuracy. With Vick you're right, because he's already old and still hasn't learned and was more of a runner when he first came into the league. They've shown more than Vick did when he first came into the league. Who knows if they will learn, they definitely could, but then again they might not, we'll see.

But all these dudes are better pocket passers than Vick. Vick plays hero ball way too much. RGIII does it more so than Cam right now, which isn't good given his size. Cam can take the beatings, he's built like Roethlisberger. Cam needs to work on his over the middle passing. He's more accurate outside the numbers, and thus tries to work out there too much, limiting the field the defense has to worry about. Defenses have keyed on this, and thus you have his sophomore slump. They need to get Cam a quick, sudden slot WR to work the middle. It'll work wonders for his game. Steve can do that, but he's so good outside too, it'd be best to have another quick fast twitch guy in the slot to wreak havoc. They need to quit with that option read stuff too, only use that when he's having a bad day passing or you need short yardage in crunch time. Same with RGIII.

Just look at Steve Young, dude was always trying to run around and play hero ball with Tampa Bay when he first came into the league. That never worked out. He went to SF and Bill Walsh revolutionized his game. These guys just need to be taught more, and learn on the field too. It's a process, but they either figure it out (like Young) or they don't. We'll see (although Young's career did end on concussions too, but he did enough before that to carve out a good career.)

Luck is just legit as fu*k, groomed to be a QB all his life. Son of a QB. He's way ahead of all these guys experience wise and has been taught more about how to operate out of the pocket. People always say you can't learn pocket presence but that's a lie. Eli Manning had very poor pocket presence even with all his teaching when he first got in the league. Some even called him a bust his rookie year. Lots of chuck and ducks. We know what happened there.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 10-08-2012 at 02:51 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #75
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5298 5298
inb4 this metro turns into mike vick haggling.
 5 years ago '07        #76
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,667 | Props total: 6154 6154
 Liquid-Science said:
Black QBs are just athletic n*ggas taking snaps

I want a real QB

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy