RG3 Gets Knocked Out of Game by Sean Weatherspoon (video)

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-07-2012, 09:20 PM         #41
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Young Griff I told you about his concussions...
would've happened regardless..
 5 years ago '12        #42
Wraith420 3 heat pts
space
space
$377 | Props total: 226 226
 DR JAYY said:
Dude would be suspended 5 games if he hit a white QB like that
U think this is 1965 or what thats the dumbest sh*t i heard it wasent even a hard hit numb nutts
 5 years ago '11        #43
invaderchin 174 heat pts174
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 2876 2876
for those lookin for more:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #44
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 957 957
whaaat
 5 years ago '07        #45
Nwrig004 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
2-3 now i guess HTTR wont be sung for a few weeks
 5 years ago '05        #46
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12576 12576
 Gplus1 said:
this. rg3 is too small. he can't take a hit for sh*t. look at andrew luck today, he got popped way harder and took that sh*t like a champ.
WTF? Did you not just watch the video? Although it's a totally legal hit, you telling me Andrew Luck or even Cam Newton for that matter would be able to take a blow to the head from the side of a 250lb LB going 20mph straight to you, while your already in vulnerable position sliding to late?

Clearly RG3 took a hit by the fact that he held on to the ball. But lets not act like Cam or Luck wouldn't be effected by a blow to the head and wouldn't be slow to get up. This wasn't to his body, look at the footage, he got hit on the side of his head. Of course it's going to knock off his equilibrium coming from a 250lb person no matter how "big" you might be..
 5 years ago '08        #47
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
he's on my fanasty team....
 5 years ago '10        #48
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
racist a.ss team......Redskins....with an indian chief on they helmet.....and a section got the pig pen or some sh*t...........
 5 years ago '09        #49
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10543 10543
 swayze said:
Bad hit and it def was aimed towards his head.. Maybe not intentionally bad none the less it was. fu*ked up to. Cuz will be alright tho.
Lol, Well.

1. He wasn't a defenseless receiver catching the ball.
2. He wasn't a quarterback in the pocket, so it's not a roughing the passer. Once you're in a rush, that helmet to helmet sh*t is no longer counted as a penalty and just as something that unfortunately happens.

However, that wasn't helmet to helmet. It was shoulder to chest. Weatherspoon is just a big mahfu*ka and RGIII is small as sh*t. So Linebacker meeting Quarterbacks chest = Not good for Bobert.
 5 years ago '09        #50
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,870 | Props total: 1691 1691
Could give two sh*ts about the Falcons but I been telling my boy RG3 too reckless and somebody was gonna catch him good sooner than later.

he takes on contact more than Vick when he scrambles like he built like Cam or Big Ben.
 5 years ago '06        #51
soso24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,633 | Props total: 4969 4969
David Aldridge on the Tony Kornheiser show called this... on this week too...

5 years ago '10        #52
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 xslick504 said:
Could give two sh*ts about the Falcons but I been telling my boy RG3 too reckless and somebody was gonna catch him good sooner than later.

he takes on contact more than Vick when he scrambles like he built like Cam or Big Ben.

Falcons can give two sh*ts about you too niglet......
 5 years ago '12        #53
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,334 | Props total: 1390 1390
 DR JAYY said:
Dude would be suspended 5 games if he hit a white QB like that
 10-08-2012, 12:46 AM         #54
Gplus1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
WTF? Did you not just watch the video? Although it's a totally legal hit, you telling me Andrew Luck or even Cam Newton for that matter would be able to take a blow to the head from the side of a 250lb LB going 20mph straight to you, while your already in vulnerable position sliding to late?

Clearly RG3 took a hit by the fact that he held on to the ball. But lets not act like Cam or Luck wouldn't be effected by a blow to the head and wouldn't be slow to get up. This wasn't to his body, look at the footage, he got hit on the side of his head. Of course it's going to knock off his equilibrium coming from a 250lb person no matter how "big" you might be..

[video - click to view]

gtfo your boy rg3 weak. andrew stood the fck up and didn't even cry to the refs like rg3 everytime he gets hit.
 5 years ago '04        #55
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
RG3 and Luck are two different players. Griffin is just more susceptible to injury cause of his style of play.
 10-08-2012, 04:42 AM         #56
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soso24 said:
David Aldridge on the Tony Kornheiser show called this... on this week too...

I was calling this too in the first college thread. I was biggin up Geno Smith, saying Geno will be better than RGIII and people were saying I was stupid. Geno Smith ain't gonna take no hits like this, Geno and RG's arms are comparable, their deep ball accuracy, their accuracy period, but what sets Geno apart is his football IQ. Geno knows you throw the ball away right there, you don't take yourself out of the game by opening up yourself to injury like that when you don't have to. There's nothing you can do if you get blindsided in the pocket, that goes for all QBs and you can get hurt there too for sure, but this stuff you can control. You throw the ball away. Don't play hero ball. Geno has shown time and time again in college he knows to throw the ball away if it's not there. Live to play another down.

Then someone tried to say Geno is just another Josh Freeman in this week's college thread.

Again, with their deep ball accuracy and arms? Sure, very comparable. But again, Geno's football IQ is on another level. He's not perfect, but at least he's far ahead of the curve. Also, Freedman's mechanics are a little raw, Geno's got excellent mechanics. He'll be a coach's dream in the NFL.

Please god let the Jags get him. Can't take more of this career backup Blaine Gabbert

Chiefs better start winning some games! Titans and Browns won't go for him (hopefully.) Locker's hurt, and it's his first year starting so they won't know enough if he sucks yet. Same with Weeden, they'll give him another year. When Jags get that 3-13, 4-12 record, the GM will get fired, and the new GM will draft his guy — Geno Smith.

If the Jags draft Matt Barkley I might just stop being a fan altogether.
 10-08-2012, 04:46 AM         #57
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raiders too, y'all fu*kers better start winning games. I could see them drafting Geno too for whenever Palmer completely falls apart. They know Pryor's a scrub.

I called Josh Freeman, "Freedman"

Was gonna edit it, but fu*k it.
 5 years ago '11        #58
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Got Cheeve? said:
I was calling this too in the first college thread. I was biggin up Geno Smith, saying Geno will be better than RGIII and people were saying I was stupid. Geno Smith ain't gonna take no hits like this, Geno and RG's arms are comparable, their deep ball accuracy, their accuracy period, but what sets Geno apart is his football IQ. Geno knows you throw the ball away right there, you don't take yourself out of the game by opening up yourself to injury like that when you don't have to. There's nothing you can do if you get blindsided in the pocket, that goes for all QBs and you can get hurt there too for sure, but this stuff you can control. You throw the ball away. Don't play hero ball. Geno has shown time and time again in college he knows to throw the ball away if it's not there. Live to play another down.

Then someone tried to say Geno is just another Josh Freeman in this week's college thread.

Again, with their deep ball accuracy and arms? Sure, very comparable. But again, Geno's football IQ is on another level. He's not perfect, but at least he's far ahead of the curve. Also, Freedman's mechanics are a little raw, Geno's got excellent mechanics. He'll be a coach's dream in the NFL.

Please god let the Jags get him. Can't take more of this career backup Blaine Gabbert

Chiefs better start winning some games! Titans and Browns won't go for him (hopefully.) Locker's hurt, and it's his first year starting so they won't know enough if he sucks yet. Same with Weeden, they'll give him another year. When Jags get that 3-13, 4-12 record, the GM will get fired, and the new GM will draft his guy — Geno Smith.

If the Jags draft Matt Barkley I might just stop being a fan altogether.
this n*gga on his @RG3 hustle now

if ya pick up Geno ya mos def need to drop Mularkey
 10-08-2012, 07:00 AM         #59
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
this n*gga on his @RG3 hustle now

if ya pick up Geno ya mos def need to drop Mularkey
I can only pray dude. Jags are terrible, so we should definitely end up 4-12 at best. That, and fan outcry should be enough for BasedKhan to fire Gene Smith (GM.) Then hopefully, the other teams who might draft QB win enough and the Jags end up with the higher pick. After firing the GM, they fire the guy that the GM brought in as head coach, Mike "A Screen Pass k!lled my mother, and r*ped my father!" Mularkey. Get a legit GM. Recruit Based Chip Kelly from Oregon as HC. Then grab #TeamGeno with that top 3 pick.

[pic - click to view]

Then and only then will the Jags have a chance not to be complete trash.
 5 years ago '11        #60
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Got Cheeve? said:
I can only pray dude. Jags are terrible, so we should definitely end up 4-12 at best. That, and fan outcry should be enough for BasedKhan to fire Gene Smith (GM.) Then hopefully, the other teams who might draft QB win enough and the Jags end up with the higher pick. After firing the GM, they fire the guy that the GM brought in as head coach, Mike "A Screen Pass k!lled my mother, and r*ped my father!" Mularkey. Get a legit GM. Recruit Based Chip Kelly from Oregon as HC. Then grab #TeamGeno with that top 3 pick.

[pic - click to view]

Then and only then will the Jags have a chance not to be complete trash.
mothafu*ka
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy