Halloween 2012

most viewed right now
 143
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21142 21142
 Nest said:
It's a really close tie but the original Halloween still holds that spot for me.
I think Trick 'r Treat has the better Halloween atmosphere though. It embodies the Halloween culture the best, which is what gives it the edge to me.
 5 years ago '12        #22
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 Krazie said:
I think Trick 'r Treat has the better Halloween atmosphere though. It embodies the Halloween culture the best, which is what gives it the edge to me.
I believe thats just because the main character is Halloween itself. Everything that happens that night including the spirit of halloween or whatever you want to call him occurs as a result of it being October 31st. In the Michael Myers movies... its based off of Mikey. So the spotlight is on him. It just so happens to be on Halloween. Catch my drift? Cuz I pulled that out of my a.ss

 5 years ago '05        #23
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21142 21142
 Nest said:
I believe thats just because the main character is Halloween itself. Everything that happens that night including the spirit of halloween or whatever you want to call him occurs as a result of it being October 31st. In the Michael Myers movies... its based off of Mikey. So the spotlight is on him. It just so happens to be on Halloween. Catch my drift? Cuz I pulled that out of my a.ss

 5 years ago '04        #24
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 499 499
 Trauma 83 said:


Great movie!! I put a lot of people on to this when BX first started talking bout it. Very good stories
Majorly slept on movie for sure. Grabbed it day one and everybody who has watched it has liked it.
 5 years ago '04        #25
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Nest said:
YES!!! Especially with the sequel coming out very soon. I made a thread about it the other week. It seems to be a lowkey movie.
I think your thread is the reason why I'm checking out the first one Everyone seems to f-ck with it.
 5 years ago '12        #26
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 RYLNYC said:
I think your thread is the reason why I'm checking out the first one Everyone seems to f-ck with it.
lol well glad I could share. Let me know what you think
 5 years ago '10        #27
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
Man, what the fu*k are yall talking about??!!

Trick r Treat is a HORRIBLE movie lol.

That sh*t tries too hard.
It's so obvious, so predictable.
It's not even scary as much as it tries to be.
They tried putting a little bit of everything - so they weren't good at anything.

I hope y'all are playing, saying that it's the last great halloween movie
 5 years ago '08        #28
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
^there's always that one...
 5 years ago '05        #29
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 LegalTrappeRx said:
^there's always that one...
Yup He doesn't notice he's the one that's "trying too hard".

Anyways I just saw the movie for the first time and it was really good I spread it around to a couple of my people that hadn't seen it yet also. BX also put me on VHS which was pretty cool. I'm going to have to watch The Collector also since I haven't seen it yet.
 5 years ago '07        #30
YUNGONNA 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 147 147
 Nest said:


Most looking forward to this one. Can't wait to see it on Friday.
dam i missed this trailer! CANT WAIT!
 5 years ago '12        #31
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yup He doesn't notice he's the one that's "trying too hard".

Anyways I just saw the movie for the first time and it was really good I spread it around to a couple of my people that hadn't seen it yet also. BX also put me on VHS which was pretty cool. I'm going to have to watch The Collector also since I haven't seen it yet.
I feel like an idiot because I hyped up VHS soooo badly to my friends and I didnt like it at all. My friends enjoyed it but I had to lie to them at the end of the movie and say it was awesome But hopefully me putting light back on the Collector after all these years will wash that away!


Last edited by Nest; 10-09-2012 at 12:16 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #32
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 5K Studios said:
Man, what the fu*k are yall talking about??!!

Trick r Treat is a HORRIBLE movie lol.

That sh*t tries too hard.
It's so obvious, so predictable.
It's not even scary as much as it tries to be.
They tried putting a little bit of everything - so they weren't good at anything.

I hope y'all are playing, saying that it's the last great halloween movie
Congratulations. You just learned how to share a personal opinion. Next week we will work on common courtesy.
 5 years ago '11        #33
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,925 | Props total: 1654 1654
Good thread, some of my favorite classic old horror movies........




[video - click to view]






[video - click to view]







[video - click to view]






I couldn't find a GOOD trailer for Toolbox murders, but that movie is very good as well
 5 years ago '04        #34
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Nest said:
It's a really close tie but the original Halloween still holds that spot for me.
nothing will be able to touch halloween... compare any movies budget with what they did in 78... no movie did more with less.
 5 years ago '10        #35
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
its a tradition for me to be michael myers for halloween every year.
 10-09-2012, 02:38 PM         #36
Mz Redd82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trick r Treat was ok. It wasn't that scary. That's my main problem with Horror films today. They go for that cheap scare tactic with the loud music or something jumping out. Nothing worse than Cabin in the woods movie. I was so mad after sitting through that movie.
 5 years ago '08        #37
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Mz Redd82 said:
Trick r Treat was ok. It wasn't that scary. That's my main problem with Horror films today. They go for that cheap scare tactic with the loud music or something jumping out. Nothing worse than Cabin in the woods movie. I was so mad after sitting through that movie.
Trick R Treat isn't supposed to be scary though
 5 years ago '12        #38
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 LegalTrappeRx said:
Trick R Treat isn't supposed to be scary though
Neither was Cabin in the Woods. I think thats the reason why most people were disappointed. They were expecting something entirely different. Not really their fault though. The way they advertised these movies sort of gives them that impression.
 5 years ago '11        #39
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,427 | Props total: 435 435
 pbballin said:
Good thread, some of my favorite classic old horror movies........







I couldn't find a GOOD trailer for Toolbox murders, but that movie is very good as well
^Thank you for those recommendations. I saw Funhouse before but not the other two. Oh and does anyone remember this show?


[video - click to view]


^They should bring this back. I use to love this show.
 5 years ago '04        #40
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
V.H.S. > Trick R Treat
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy