Official Black Bar Mitzvah Tape Anticipation/Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #161
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11402 11402
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
wats the stand out tracks?
probably gone to the moon, no worries, clique
 5 years ago '12        #163
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #164
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
Im gone to da Moon
 5 years ago '04        #165
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
lol them shots on gone to the moon ,lightweight but to the point
 5 years ago '12        #166
space
space
space
 2ChainzChain said:
Gunplay was fu*kin garbage all over this mixtape fu*k are n*ggas talkin about
bible on the dash>
 10-09-2012, 12:22 AM         #167
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish rozay would have dropped a verse on bible on the dash
 5 years ago '11        #168
Chase D 59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 72 72
wowww this mixtape is strait a.ss!!!!!

Im a huge ross fan put wat was da point of dis sh*t right here?????
 5 years ago '10        #169
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
On "Burn" right now, sh*t is straight so far. Just don't like what some have pointed out, that he just threw a verse on & left the original artists on the songs.

Would of been nice if he just dropped a couple verses on each track & left it at that. I'm not trippin tho, just glad I didn't play the original songs out to the point where I can't stand em anymore.
 5 years ago '04        #170
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 j-gip said:
Didn't like the mixtape. Ross was less than stellar. Ross fans aren't going to like this, but....Gunplay>>>Ross. His style is more diverse and his lyrics aren't as predictable. I actually think Gunplay is the best rapper on MMG. Bible on the dash>>>
Ive been feelin this way for about 3months the more Gunplay get in the studio the better his verses are like I see the development and effort...
 10-09-2012, 04:14 AM         #171
brapkid55 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just checked the tracklist, wtf. Rozay isn't good enough to drop a mixtape rapping over other beats ffs. And where is drake?
 5 years ago '11        #172
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
This mixtape proves production has been carrying Ross for year. He doesn't sound right on other people beats

5 years ago '07        #173
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
those low quality beats
 5 years ago '05        #174
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Tape is cool. It's mostly remixes. I ain't mad. Too much of that 'Future' sounding auto tune trash ...

Rozay smartened up after Rich Forever. He realized there's no point in releasing a ridiculous amount of free full songs. Rich Forever is still probably his best piece of work to date and it was put out on the house. The direction that he took with Black Bar Mitzfah was wayyyy more intelligent. Just keep your buzz alive by dropping some new verses on some remix joints and don't release a full album for free. After all he is one of the biggest names in Rap. You don't see Jay, Kanye, Em, Drake etc ... giving the public full albums like Ross did with RF.

Last edited by ice wolf; 10-09-2012 at 10:16 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #175
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12995 12995
 ice wolf said:
Tape is dope. It's mostly remixes. I ain't mad.

Rozay smartened up after Rich Forever. He realized there's no point in releasing a ridiculous amount of free full songs. Rich Forever is still probably his best piece of work to date and it was put out for free. The direction that he took with Black Bar Mitzfah was wayyyy more intelligent. Just keep your buzz alive by dropping some new verses on some remix joints and don't release a full album for free. After all he is one of the biggest names in Rap. You don't see Jay, Kanye, Em, Drake etc ... giving the public full albums like Ross did with RF.
They tweeted it would only be remixes.Yeah this was just a promo mixtape. Just a quick fix that ross slopped together to promote the mmg tour and meeks album. You can tell cause 1/3 of the mixtape hes talking/promoting. He gave quick verses that you can tell he didnt put effort in. He just trying to keep his name ringing and promote meeks album until he drops another mixtape which will prb be within 3-5 months and it will be the same quality as rich forever,etc. I cant even get mad at ross for doing this. Smart marketing move but alot of people gonna back to rich forever, smv2,gfid until he drops the real mixape which prob aint long from now.

Last edited by daman729; 10-09-2012 at 10:21 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #176
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 daman729 said:
They tweeted it would only be remixes.Yeah this was just a promo mixtape. Just a quick fix that ross slopped together to promote the mmg tour and meeks album. You can tell cause 1/3 of the mixtape hes talking/promoting. He gave quick verses that you can tell he didnt put effort in. He just trying to keep his name ringing and promote meeks album until he drops another mixtape which will prb be within 3-5 months and it will be the same quality as rich forever,etc. I cant even get mad at ross for doing this. Smart marketing move but alot of people gonna back to rich forever, smv2,gfid until he drops the real mixape which prob aint long from now.
Very smart marketing. Rozay ain't no slouch.
 10-09-2012, 11:03 AM         #177
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was nothing more than a promotional Mixtape of freestyles to give the team some shine throw the fans a bone and promote the upcoming releases and tour.

We all I knew the title and them was a segeway into "Diced Pineapples" which debuts tonight before and after the BET HipHop awards, the video is going to be huge with the ladies and Drake gonna have it over 20M views.

Good to see Rockie Fresh & LiL Reese get some burn.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy