Official Black Bar Mitzvah Tape Anticipation/Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 12967 12967
Ross actually does well on freestyles when you actually look them up. Plus he doesnt have to be as commercial cause its a private mixtape. Comfortable freestyle, devil in a new dress, eternal, pushing keys, hard in the paint,etc.
 5 years ago '12        #22
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11269 11269
Think about it.

Ross remix's are fu*kin difficult tho.
 10-07-2012, 08:24 PM         #23
TrippyMayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Earlier this year he went over a couple beats wasnt too bad imo
 10-07-2012, 08:27 PM         #24
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The GOAT dropping a tape.
 5 years ago '11        #25
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1190 1190
 daman729 said:
Ross actually does well on freestyles when you actually look them up. Plus he doesnt have to be as commercial cause its a private mixtape. Comfortable freestyle, devil in a new dress, eternal, pushing keys, hard in the paint,etc.
There's only a few rappers that can do freestyles and k!ll it IMO.
Ross isn't one of them, Budden is.

I guarantee if Ross and Budden both did a freestyle over any beat Budden would have the better verse by far. Ross just isn't on someone like thats level.
 5 years ago '12        #26
space
space
space
 norcal925 said:
The game needs this? You didn't even know about a week ago
I'm sure Ross will do better than Wayne on D4 but that's not saying much, only the real lyricists should do freestyle tapes.

If i listen to every song and call it trash then i'm actually providing a good review unlike most people on here that dont listen and hate it.

Honestly i'll probably check out the songs with features and see if there is any new Justice League production.
Of course it needs it.

The sharpestt in the game aint afraid to go in so often.

Yall should appreciate the fact he takes this sh*t serious. Dog is fu*kin world tourin but cant stop the pen game.

Smh, my bet is all the mc's in the game are like damn, ross will not quit.
 5 years ago '11        #27
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 44wade said:
Of course it needs it.

The sharpestt in the game aint afraid to go in so often.

Yall should appreciate the fact he takes this sh*t serious. Dog is fu*kin world tourin but cant stop the pen game.

Smh, my bet is all the mc's in the game are like damn, ross will not quit.
Ross is nowhere near the sharpest in the game.
and most of those same mc's will say D4 is amazing. I stopped listening to rappers opinions years ago.
 5 years ago '12        #28
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 norcal925 said:
There's only a few rappers that can do freestyles and k!ll it IMO.
Ross isn't one of them, Budden is.

I guarantee if Ross and Budden both did a freestyle over any beat Budden would have the better verse by far. Ross just isn't on someone like thats level.
I dont look at whose better.I Just look at a rapper being good or not. Ross does better on freestyles though and hes proven it. When ross is at his very best and he actually puts in effort on a track, the dude is nice. Lets be real. Even mafia music and valley of death were freestyles he wrote in a few minutes. Guess people just have different tastes.
 5 years ago '12        #29
space
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Ross is nowhere near the sharpest in the game.
and most of those same mc's will say D4 is amazing. I stopped listening to rappers opinions years ago.
how the hell he aint.

motherfu*ker got 200-300 verses in the last few years.

dude sends out product, and its all above average.

not sure if we seen this level of production ever in the game.
 5 years ago '11        #30
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 daman729 said:
I dont look at whose better.I Just look at a rapper being good or not. Ross does better on freestyles though and hes proven it. When ross is at his very best and he actually puts in effort on a track, the dude is nice. Lets be real. Even mafia music and valley of death were freestyles he wrote in a few minutes. Guess people just have different tastes.
Most of the time i look at who's better, if were talking 2 chainz then that's just music to bump, i'm not gonna compare him to Big or something like that. When people are saying Ross is one of the best i'm gonna compare him to everybody who's up there and he just doesn't compare.

Ross' freestyles just dont compare to a lot of great rappers and how do you know those freestyles were written in a few minutes?
Cause if he said it then that still doesn't prove anything, all rappers lie and Ross has already been caught in 1 lie.
 5 years ago '11        #31
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 44wade said:
how the hell he aint.

motherfu*ker got 200-300 verses in the last few years.

dude sends out product, and its all above average.

not sure if we seen this level of production ever in the game.
Quality>>>>>>>>>>>Quantity.

Maybe above average for a whip but not lyrically, dude is not a lyricist.
I don't see why people think he is and try to compare him to others.

It's like all you dudes listen to is Ross, if you want i can post songs of lyrical quality and you can compare to Ross' best.
 5 years ago '11        #32
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Da_Crew2k9 said:
All man he spitting on other people beats I hate Ross feats smh no thank u
you aint ready n*gga

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #33
space
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Quality>>>>>>>>>>>Quantity.

Maybe above average for a whip but not lyrically, dude is not a lyricist.
I don't see why people think he is and try to compare him to others.

It's like all you dudes listen to is Ross, if you want i can post songs of lyrical quality and you can compare to Ross' best.
dog you f!ghtin the good f!ght, i feel you. This aint quality? This is trash to you? Word? That all i want freestyle is fu*kin scust man.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #34
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Most of the time i look at who's better, if were talking 2 chainz then that's just music to bump, i'm not gonna compare him to Big or something like that. When people are saying Ross is one of the best i'm gonna compare him to everybody who's up there and he just doesn't compare.

Ross' freestyles just dont compare to a lot of great rappers and how do you know those freestyles were written in a few minutes?
Cause if he said it then that still doesn't prove anything, all rappers lie and Ross has already been caught in 1 lie.
I just go by what I see. Here's the thing though. I noticed how in numerous artist threads, people love to compare or bring up other artists to make the artist being discussed in the thread seem irrelevant. That "best" or "greatest" term is too subjective. Different people have different tastes, generational backgrounds, locations,etc.. Of course when theyre unbiased as well. When people try to compare and analyze who the "best" "greats" are, it becomes a never ending argument. Thats why I limit it to an artist either being hot or cold. Again I dont compare rappers. I just listen and see if the artist of good or wack. When ross actually tries on a track, takes his time to write, and thinks about what he writes, dude is good. he has too many songs that prove that.

Ross was even ghost writer for eric sermon, slip n slide records,etc. Thats may not be alot to some, but if people have you ghost writing material for them, you must have some kind of weight. People dont give ross credit cause of a personal dislike. Its that simple. A rapper that is worshiped could say the same exact lines as ross and no one would complain for the most part. Not saying thats what youre doing. I'm just making a point.
 5 years ago '11        #35
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 44wade said:
dog you f!ghtin the good f!ght, i feel you. This aint quality? This is trash to you? Word? That all i want freestyle is fu*kin scust man.

They were alright but compare them to these ones.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

See the difference?
 5 years ago '11        #36
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 daman729 said:
I just go by what I see. Here's the thing though. I noticed how in numerous artist threads, people love to compare or bring up other artists to make the artist being discussed in the thread seem irrelevant. That "best" or "greatest" term is too subjective. Different people have different tastes, generational backgrounds, locations,etc.. Of course when theyre unbiased as well. When people try to compare and analyze who the "best" "greats" are, it becomes a never ending argument. Thats why I limit it to an artist either being hot or cold. Again I dont compare rappers. I just listen and see if the artist of good or wack. When ross actually tries on a track, takes his time to write, and thinks about what he writes, dude is good. he has too many songs that prove that.

Ross was even ghost writer for eric sermon, slip n slide records,etc. Thats may not be alot to some, but if people have you ghost writing material for them, you must have some kind of weight. People dont give ross credit cause of a personal dislike. Its that simple. A rapper that is worshiped could say the same exact lines as ross and no one would complain for the most part. Not saying thats what youre doing. I'm just making a point.

I compare rappers because rap is competitive, if you wanna be the best then you gotta beat the best.
 5 years ago '12        #37
space
space
space
buddens is nice. no doubt, but Ross's 16 aint a problem? same song.

[video - click to view]

differenc is buddens will go in whole song, Ross only goes a 16.

Buddens does his thing, but ross a real mc, he got a ton of these.

Last edited by 44wade; 10-07-2012 at 09:09 PM..
 10-07-2012, 09:09 PM         #38
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need some new rozay bad
 5 years ago '12        #39
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

of course this what happens when Ross goes in the whole song.
 5 years ago '09        #40
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
nobdy cares about his album it was such a disappointment he needs this mixtape to do well
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy