Top 10 Xbox 360 Games Releasing in October 2012

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1467 1467
#10 will be the final game I buy in 2012. As far as AC3 goes, I wait until they come out w/the game that has all 3 AC games on it for the PS3.
 5 years ago '04        #62
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
Dishonored is the only thing on that list that I actually want, everything else on 360 not named halo that I want has already dropped this year just gotta wait for BF and xmas to cop
 5 years ago '11        #63
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 3475 3475
black friday
 10-07-2012, 06:48 PM         #64
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
still don't change the fact that ps3 users don't support /buy ps games you retarded playstation troll you
Well apparently everyone on BX is talking about getting games for free by hacking or modding or whatever. So tons of 360 people ain't buying sh*t either.

I buy all my games because I don't have an interest in getting my system fu*ked up. But hey, that's just me.
 10-07-2012, 06:49 PM         #65
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Games that I'm buying over the next six months or so (off the top of my head)

Assassins Creed III
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
God of War: Ascension
Beyond: Two Souls
Last Of Us
Watch Dogs
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Hitman: Absolution
 5 years ago '07        #66
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
I'll take 2k, dishonored, and a.ssassin's creed3. whats the hype around wwe13?
 5 years ago '11        #67
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,792 | Props total: 2787 2787
 IronMaiden said:
From a pure new IP/exclusive stand point, the PS3 is superior.

They continue to support new ideas and take chances, even 360 fanboys cannot deny that. I don't think 360 is a sh*tty console it just offers 0 games that interest me. I don't care about Halo and Gears but i also don't think they are bad games, they just aren't for me and Forza? It's a great game i just prefer the more sim like GT.

I praise PS3 more than 360 because PS3 supports the idea of innovation and storytelling, take Last of Us, Heavy Rain and the new one coming out. They take CHANCES and give us new IPS. I have a 250gb slim sitting on my TV stand and i do play it, i love XBLA games like Trials but this notion of 360 produces better games is subjective and yeah my opinion is an opinion but the fact remains that this generation, sony has took more chances and given more new IPS whether you like those games or not. I love Alan Wake, Trials, Crackdown, Deadlight, Fez etc. but for the past couple of years the 360 just hasn't given me AAA disc based games that i CARE about and PS3 has. Don't get it twisted, i am a gamer and love games, i am getting the Durango or XBOX 3 day 1 just like i will with Wii-U and PS4 but since i buy all third party titles on PC i just don't have a real use for the 360 outside the very few XBLA exclusives.
well put sir
 10-07-2012, 08:23 PM         #68
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
Well apparently everyone on BX is talking about getting games for free by hacking or modding or whatever. So tons of 360 people ain't buying sh*t either.

I buy all my games because I don't have an interest in getting my system fu*ked up. But hey, that's just me.
I don't pirate games, not even for PC.

That being said i did hack my PSP but for free games. PS3/360 is current firmware and no pirated games. Only games i have on PC are through Steam/Origin and a few through GOG which activate on steam.
 5 years ago '04        #69
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
AC3 might as well be a November release.
 10-07-2012, 08:42 PM         #70
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
From a pure new IP/exclusive stand point, the PS3 is superior.

They continue to support new ideas and take chances, even 360 fanboys cannot deny that. I don't think 360 is a sh*tty console it just offers 0 games that interest me. I don't care about Halo and Gears but i also don't think they are bad games, they just aren't for me and Forza? It's a great game i just prefer the more sim like GT.

I praise PS3 more than 360 because PS3 supports the idea of innovation and storytelling, take Last of Us, Heavy Rain and the new one coming out. They take CHANCES and give us new IPS. I have a 250gb slim sitting on my TV stand and i do play it, i love XBLA games like Trials but this notion of 360 produces better games is subjective and yeah my opinion is an opinion but the fact remains that this generation, sony has took more chances and given more new IPS whether you like those games or not. I love Alan Wake, Trials, Crackdown, Deadlight, Fez etc. but for the past couple of years the 360 just hasn't given me AAA disc based games that i CARE about and PS3 has. Don't get it twisted, i am a gamer and love games, i am getting the Durango or XBOX 3 day 1 just like i will with Wii-U and PS4 but since i buy all third party titles on PC i just don't have a real use for the 360 outside the very few XBLA exclusives.
You're forgetting about all the AAA titles that were started on the 360 and wouldn't exist if they hadn't done well there. PS3 would have never got things like Mass Effect, Bioshock, Dead Rising, Saints Row, etc without the 360.

And Heavy Rain wasn't an innovation in any sense of the word it was Indigo Prophecy but with a ridiculously stupid story with the most plotholes I've ever seen contained in one thing.

Shhhhhhaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnn jaaaaaassssssssooooooonnnnnnn ssssssshhhhhaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnn

Jesszman said:
don't forget Journey and The Unfinished Swan.
Well considering he was talking about disk based games....but 360 blows PS3 out of the water with Arcade games don't even try it.
 5 years ago '11        #71
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
360 arcade games are readily available on the PC.
 5 years ago '11        #72
space
space
space
 House said:
When does Oddworld come out?
Vita version of Stranger's wrath drops next month I believe.
Abe New n Tasty drops next fall.
 5 years ago '11        #73
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 AuthenticMade said:
PC > Xbox 360 >PS2 > PS1 > SNES > Gameboy Color > Jaguar > PS3
 10-07-2012, 09:39 PM         #74
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
You're forgetting about all the AAA titles that were started on the 360 and wouldn't exist if they hadn't done well there. PS3 would have never got things like Mass Effect, Bioshock, Dead Rising, Saints Row, etc without the 360.

And Heavy Rain wasn't an innovation in any sense of the word it was Indigo Prophecy but with a ridiculously stupid story with the most plotholes I've ever seen contained in one thing.

Shhhhhhaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnn jaaaaaassssssssooooooonnnnnnn ssssssshhhhhaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnn

Well considering he was talking about disk based games....but 360 blows PS3 out of the water with Arcade games don't even try it.

Mass effect started as a PC game and for a "unspecified next-gen console", yes 360 got it but it never created to just be a 360 game. Also Bioshock? It was also intended for PC/360

360 didn't even have to exist because these 2 titles were in development before the xbox 360. They were always going to release on PC regardless of a PS3 or 360. And Saints Row? Really? REALLY? Even Alan Wake started as a PC game. The only games i can think of that didn't start as an XBOX game was Gears, even fu*king Halo was originally a RTS title for MAC.

Games likes UC, Infamous, LBP, Last of Us, Journey etc. were all created for the PS3, they are real console exclusive IPS that sony took chances on. I applaud the work MS does with XBLA but you seem to not understand that all these titles you are so high on either started as a PC game well before the 360 or were planned for both. What true exclusive does the 360 have? Even XBLA games are heading to PC like Trials and Deadlight. At least sony has the balls to give developers chances to come up with refreshing new IPS and not just FPS games.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 10-07-2012 at 09:44 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #75
space
space
space
fu*king
 10-07-2012, 09:46 PM         #76
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
fu*king
Watch, this fool is gonna try to tell me online console gaming wouldn't exist without XBOX even though it was big on GC/DC and huge on PS2.

Apparently 360 is just the god of innovation and new IPS, even if 99% of those IPS started on PC first
 5 years ago '11        #77
space
space
space
 House said:
Word I can't wait for that sh*t! I know you're a bit young so I don't know if you've played it but this game was greatness! They better not fu*k it up on the remake. I don't think they will if they stick to what made it so great in the first place.
You're right, I never played them, not that young though, just didn't play too many games up until a few years back. As for them fu*king it up, they've stated that this is basically a remake from the ground up in the sense that much of the game will remain the same, it'll just look much better.
 5 years ago '04        #78
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234
NFS all day

Last edited by BigC75; 10-08-2012 at 09:11 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #79
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
only getting need for speed since im the best at it

been playing nfs since 1999
 5 years ago '04        #80
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
WWE 13 & 2K13 this month. Hitman next month.

Copping a PS3 on Black Friday though

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 10-08-2012 at 02:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy