Top 10 Xbox 360 Games Releasing in October 2012

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-07-2012, 08:33 AM         #21
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
yea because Microsoft would rather encourage developers to spend time making new games instead of doing a sh*tty upscale and reselling it, or taking two games and taping them together in a bundle
encourage? How many new IPS came out on 360 this generation? I don't mean indie developers that had to pay out the a.ss to get it released on XBLA. I mean actual new IPS? What? Alan Wake? Gears? That's it?

Sony did What? UC, Infamous, LBP, Karting, Journey, Flower and countless other new IPS? Sorry but you won't win the argument of what company supports new IPS more because MS Doesn't give a sh*t. 99% of those indie games that hit XBLA are from devs who built it for PC and paid out of the a.ss to get it released on XBLA, MS did them no favors.
 5 years ago '04        #22
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 IronMaiden said:
People are impatient.

I wouldn't even spend $150 on 5 games, then again PC games always dropping to $20-30
Darksiders II is already $25 on Steam. I'm done with dropping $60 on a Game ever again. $60 ofr 2K13? $30 on PC or free
 10-07-2012, 08:44 AM         #23
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
You know he forgot Forza Horizon is coming out as well.

The release calendar for PS3 over the next 3 months is a snore fest. They're on here talking more about 360 than they are about ps3

Whens the last time you seen one of these n*ggas excited about a PS3 game...Genuinely..Sales numbers prove none of em even gave a fu*k about twisted metal or starhawk
3 months is a snore fest? All-Stars, Swan, Dust, R&C and LBP Karting all come out by the end of this year, 5 exclusives.

What does MS have coming by the end of this year? Halo 4? 2013 PS3 is getting what?
Ni No Kuni
Tales of Xillia
Until Dawn
The Last of Us
Last Guardian
Beyond Two Souls
GOW: Ascension

And that is just off the top of my head, 5 of those are brand new IPS. You can hate on sony all you want but at least they put out games and FRESH ips and actually take chances on games, the only game MS took a chance on this generation was Alan Wake. And i didn't get into all the fresh new JRPGS PS3 got this year and other exclusives.

Like i said hate sony all you want i don't care but to even think MS supports devs more than sony is just stupid, to think they care about bringing new and refreshing stuff is just stupid because they don't. You want to keep experiencing new games than get a PS3 or PC, that's where you get it. You want to play shooters? Get a 360.
 5 years ago '09        #24
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,528 | Props total: 3767 3767
it won't be long til those Playsation exclusives are on Xbox, because we all know that Playstation owners don't support the first party studios like Xbox owners do
 5 years ago '11        #25
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 iamsoulja said:
it won't be long til those Playsation exclusives are on Xbox, because we all know that Playstation owners don't support the first party studios like Xbox owners do
You realize that sony owns most of those ips right The only games that have a chance are until dawn and beyond (not sure if they own the IP for those)
 5 years ago '06        #26
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Jesszman said:
You realize that sony owns most of those ips right?
still don't change the fact that ps3 users don't support /buy ps games you retarded playstation troll you
 5 years ago '11        #27
space
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
still don't change the fact that ps3 users don't support /buy ps games you retarded playstation troll you
GT5 sold 7.43 mill
GT5P sold 5.34 million
GOW 3 sold 5.197 million
Uncharted 3: 3.8 million
Uncharted 2: 3.8 million
MGS4: 3 million
 10-07-2012, 10:32 AM         #28
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
GT5 sold 7.43 mill
GT5P sold 5.34 million
GOW 3 sold 5.197 million
Uncharted 3: 3.8 million
Uncharted 2: 3.8 million
MGS4: 3 million
Why even feed the troll.

He will come in acting like if the game doesn't sell 10+ mill it's garbage

Can't argue with 360 fanboys.
 5 years ago '05        #29
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
Already copped RE6 and 2K13. Waiting on a.ssassins.
 5 years ago '11        #30
space
space
space
As if Modnation isn't a real game.
 5 years ago '05        #31
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8051 8051
 Jesszman said:
modnation racers; the minecraft of racers.
die now
 5 years ago '11        #32
space
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
die now
Why? Is it not?
 10-07-2012, 11:16 AM         #33
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Its amazing how in every thread you put your PS3 dance on...you keep forgetting Forza Horizon drops in 2 weeks

Thats a consistent million+ seller alone. Cool story on those games for next year, whats the Release date for Last of Us and Beyond Souls as of right now?

Hopefully you all will spend more money on those 2 games than you did Twisted Metal and Starhawk. I bought Twisted Metal, bought all of em since the old days....but you new kids dont buy real games you just play Modnation Racers
PS3 dance? You mean master race dance? PC > PS3 > 360
 5 years ago '11        #34
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 IronMaiden said:
PS3 dance? You mean master race dance? PC > PS3 > 360
 5 years ago '05        #35
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,875 | Props total: 20889 20889
Has Iron been drinking the kool aid? He's usually logical but sounds foolish in some of these threads the past day or two.
 10-07-2012, 01:13 PM         #36
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
Has Iron been drinking the kool aid? He's usually logical but sounds foolish in some of these threads the past day or two.
From a pure new IP/exclusive stand point, the PS3 is superior.

They continue to support new ideas and take chances, even 360 fanboys cannot deny that. I don't think 360 is a sh*tty console it just offers 0 games that interest me. I don't care about Halo and Gears but i also don't think they are bad games, they just aren't for me and Forza? It's a great game i just prefer the more sim like GT.

I praise PS3 more than 360 because PS3 supports the idea of innovation and storytelling, take Last of Us, Heavy Rain and the new one coming out. They take CHANCES and give us new IPS. I have a 250gb slim sitting on my TV stand and i do play it, i love XBLA games like Trials but this notion of 360 produces better games is subjective and yeah my opinion is an opinion but the fact remains that this generation, sony has took more chances and given more new IPS whether you like those games or not. I love Alan Wake, Trials, Crackdown, Deadlight, Fez etc. but for the past couple of years the 360 just hasn't given me AAA disc based games that i CARE about and PS3 has. Don't get it twisted, i am a gamer and love games, i am getting the Durango or XBOX 3 day 1 just like i will with Wii-U and PS4 but since i buy all third party titles on PC i just don't have a real use for the 360 outside the very few XBLA exclusives.
 5 years ago '06        #37
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,878 | Props total: 2716 2716
 IronMaiden said:
From a pure new IP/exclusive stand point, the PS3 is superior.

They continue to support new ideas and take chances, even 360 fanboys cannot deny that. I don't think 360 is a sh*tty console it just offers 0 games that interest me. I don't care about Halo and Gears but i also don't think they are bad games, they just aren't for me and Forza? It's a great game i just prefer the more sim like GT.

I praise PS3 more than 360 because PS3 supports the idea of innovation and storytelling, take Last of Us, Heavy Rain and the new one coming out. They take CHANCES and give us new IPS. I have a 250gb slim sitting on my TV stand and i do play it, i love XBLA games like Trials but this notion of 360 produces better games is subjective and yeah my opinion is an opinion but the fact remains that this generation, sony has took more chances and given more new IPS whether you like those games or not. I love Alan Wake, Trials, Crackdown, Deadlight, Fez etc. but for the past couple of years the 360 just hasn't given me AAA disc based games that i CARE about and PS3 has. Don't get it twisted, i am a gamer and love games, i am getting the Durango or XBOX 3 day 1 just like i will with Wii-U and PS4 but since i buy all third party titles on PC i just don't have a real use for the 360 outside the very few XBLA exclusives.
This the reason why I prefer ps3 to the xbox. Better games. Only franchise that I enjoy from the xbox is Gears of War.
 10-07-2012, 01:31 PM         #38
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
This the reason why I prefer ps3 to the xbox. Better games. Only franchise that I enjoy from the xbox is Gears of War.
Some people just don't understand this.

If i actually cared about FPS games i would be all over the xbox but i am not, i enjoy BF3 with friends but i am just more of a competitive RTS guy. PS3 just offers me more games that i care about.
 5 years ago '11        #39
space
space
space
don't forget Journey and The Unfinished Swan. Sony also has their own Pubfund going on. They give indie devs a home at their Santa Monica studio and help them make their game a reality. Every week the GOW team drops on by to see how the project is going. The latest game to come out of this will be The Unfinished Swan which drops next Tuesday for PS+ members and the next week for PSN members. Here's a trailer

[video - click to view]

You can read more about it
 10-07-2012, 01:35 PM         #40
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
don't forget Journey and The Unfinished Swan. Sony also has their own Pubfund going on. They give indie devs a home at their Santa Monica studio and help them make their game a reality. Every week the GOW team drops on by to see how the project is going. The latest game to come out of this will be The Unfinished Swan which drops next Tuesday for PS+ members and the next week for PSN members. Here's a trailer

You can read more about it
Love Journey.

Been following the Swan game since it was a indie PC, is it move only?

Last edited by IronMaiden; 10-07-2012 at 01:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago