Week 5: San Diego Chargers @ New Orleans Saints [Game Discussion Thread] #SDvsNO

most viewed right now
 137
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 86
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Week 5: Who You Got?
Chargers 20 42.55%
Saints 27 57.45%
Voters: 47. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #241
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 peeyump said:
embarrassing.....but hey atleast Drew got to break another record...............fu*king stat wh0ore.
shut the fu*k up bi*ch

I see you're still salty that he broke a record against y'all last season
 5 years ago '09        #242
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
 DymeKatcha said:
matthews finally showing his talent
negative.... everyone goes super saiyan Vs our defense.... then they go back to normal human beings.....
 5 years ago '10        #243
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 glepurple said:
dont bring back the memories....him and jason david are arguably the worst dbs ever


Jason Webster says hi


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #244
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Eagles All Day said:
1-4
 10-07-2012, 09:20 PM         #245
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
embarrassing.....but hey atleast Drew got to break another record...............fu*king stat wh0ore.
Thats all they cared about anyway they could care less if they tank the rest of the season... I love how he tries to act like he doesn't care about stats and numbers... Mutherfu*ka aint fooling nobody...
 5 years ago '05        #246
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
avatar space
space
$43,423 | Props total: 25055 25055
Jimmy Hurt... Sproles Playing Like A Hoe... Everybody On Henderson and Colston a.ss...Run Game Aint Doing Shyt. Man Cmon...
 5 years ago '10        #247
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 LegalTrappeRx said:
shut the fu*k up bi*ch

I see you're still salty that he broke a record against y'all last season
Forgot all about that bro......just like I'll forget about the one he broke tonight.......can give a fu*k about that n*ggaz records......you stupid n*ggaz need to wake up and realize that he is a stat wh0ore though......n*gga stopped caring about winning games.....he's already accomplished sh*t....now its record breaking time for him to increase his legend. Yall signed that n*gga to that big deal......I hope yall got an escape plan.
 5 years ago '10        #248
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,403 | Props total: 1405 1405
 Eagles All Day said:
0-5
no excuses for this sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #249
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 tmitch19 said:
Thats all they cared about anyway they could care less if they tank the rest of the season... I love how he tries to act like he doesn't care about stats and numbers... Mutherfu*ka aint fooling nobody...


exactly......."hey can Sean Payton come watch me break a record" fu*k winning the game watch me break this record!
 5 years ago '08        #250
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 peeyump said:
Forgot all about that bro......just like I'll forget about the one he broke tonight.......can give a fu*k about that n*ggaz records......you stupid n*ggaz need to wake up and realize that he is a stat wh0ore though......n*gga stopped caring about winning games.....he's already accomplished sh*t....now its record breaking time for him to increase his legend. Yall signed that n*gga to that big deal......I hope yall got an escape plan.
cool story bro
 5 years ago '09        #251
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
 Macaroni&steeZ said:
no excuses for this sh*t
none of our losses are blowouts..... even with our p!ss poor defense , all our games are one score losses.


just on the bad end of these breaks.

probably cashing in for all the wild sh*t that happened during the SB run
 5 years ago '08        #252
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 LegalTrappeRx said:
Thought y'all had it before the game started but no way y'all win this bruh
 5 years ago '07        #253
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
Keep losing Saints that way the ticket prices for that MNF Eagles game keeps right on droppin. Lose this week, lose during the bye week, and lose to either the Bucs or Broncos and ill be sittin on the sidelines for less then $200
 10-07-2012, 09:27 PM         #254
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
exactly......."hey can Sean Payton come watch me break a record" fu*k winning the game watch me break this record!
It's funny cause all week they not gonna talk about how they can salvage the season all they gonna talk about is how beautiful that pass was to break the record... sh*t is sickening... And the fans are so dense they gonna be like "oh well @ least drew set another record... No talk about how atrocious the defense is... Hell Sp hasn't been seen since the Td he's probably catching a red-eye back home he'll watch the rest of the game on Tivo...
 5 years ago '11        #255
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4766 4766
 peeyump said:
Forgot all about that bro......just like I'll forget about the one he broke tonight.......can give a fu*k about that n*ggaz records......you stupid n*ggaz need to wake up and realize that he is a stat wh0ore though......n*gga stopped caring about winning games.....he's already accomplished sh*t....now its record breaking time for him to increase his legend. Yall signed that n*gga to that big deal......I hope yall got an escape plan.
n*gga yo quarterback got the all pro bowl receivers and he still garbage. You stupid n*ggas need to realize play calling and receivers are just as important as a great qb.
 5 years ago '09        #256
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22219 22219
 tmitch19 said:
Thats all they cared about anyway they could care less if they tank the rest of the season... I love how he tries to act like he doesn't care about stats and numbers... Mutherfu*ka aint fooling nobody...
Drew is one of the most accurate guys I've seen in my life, but that's the type of player he always came off like to me. Stats and money.
 5 years ago '05        #257
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
avatar space
space
$43,423 | Props total: 25055 25055
What In The fu*k Is Going On
 5 years ago '10        #258
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 tmitch19 said:
It's funny cause all week they not gonna talk about how they can salvage the season all they gonna talk about is how beautiful that pass was to break the record... sh*t is sickening... And the fans are so dense they gonna be like "oh well @ least drew set another record... No talk about how atrocious the defense is... Hell Sp hasn't been seen since the Td he's probably catching a red-eye back home he'll watch the rest of the game on Tivo...



Payton like "that was cool, but that top pick next year is >"
 5 years ago '04        #259
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$13,041 | Props total: 6775 6775
 5 years ago '10        #260
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 megalomaniacal said:
n*gga yo quarterback got the all pro bowl receivers and he still garbage. You stupid n*ggas need to realize play calling and receivers are just as important as a great qb.

last time I checked my garbage a.ss QB is 5-0......while you n*ggaz over there breaking out the umbrellas and sucking crawfish head celebrating a record.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy