Android 4.2 Packed With New Enhancements, Battery Improvements, Project Roadrunner

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #81
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Venom said:
i prefer cyanogenmod but, i was concerned with the features of the camera which i didnt want to lose. since i used the jelly bean rom, it would be the smart thing to ask.

nice how you keeping tabs on me though, making yourself look extra salty cause i sonned
In other words...

Venom lost

HTC lost
 5 years ago '04        #82
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Y.G. said:
In other words...

Venom lost

HTC lost
yea, thats right, i lost cause people agreed with me about the nexus one being the best phone when it came out and 0 people sided with you.

and you still couldnt tell me what phone was better than the nexus one when the nexus one came out
 5 years ago '05        #83
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
Guy is delusional. A few people stated the same thing I did, Nexus's are for software, not hardware. If you want the best hardware, don't get a Nexus. I guess he was too busy creating URL shortcuts to Boxden and passing it off as an app and missed those posts.
 5 years ago '04        #84
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Guy is delusional. A few people stated the same thing I did, Nexus's are for software, not hardware. If you want the best hardware, don't get a Nexus. I guess he was too busy creating URL shortcuts to Boxden and passing it off as an app and missed those posts.
are you slow?

nobody is arguing that nexus is for software, not hardware

you clearly asked

Y.G. said:
What Nexus phone has ever been top of the line, hardware wise? They're meant to display software more than anything.
i replied with
 Venom said:
nexus one
and one of the most knowledgeable ppl on here about android sided with me
 xeduran said:
Venom is correct. At the time the first Nexus was released, it was the best phone out hardware wise. No other Android phone had the specs that the Nexus One had. It was later dethroned within the same year, but when it came out, it was the best Android phone available.

This was not the case with the second and third Nexus. When the Nexus S was released, it was not the best phone hardware. Same for the Galaxy Nexus. With the first one, at release time, it was the best Android phone. This cannot be said about the other Nexus phones. This is the main reason why I do not support Nexus phones.

I really wish Google would take their Nexus brand more seriously and give it the specs that a flagship Android phone deserves. It should be best in class in every aspect. Not just carry the latest software version.
and another sided with me
 phillyfirst215 said:
nexus one came out six months before the EVO and when it dropped it was the best phone out. This not common knowledge?
yet you saying im the delusional one? you trying to back track saying , oh its not the best that year, when i never said that year, im talking the time it came out.

then you wanna say oh, it didnt have a front facing camera, bringing up the evo and epic when they dropped 6 months after and the epic 4g was the only galaxy s phone that dropped with a front facing camera, when other variations of the other carriers didnt. front facing camers didnt become the norm on phones til the iphone 4 dropped which was also 6 months after the nexus one.

you got nothing else to say but venom lost, htc lost

in short
dont talk to me about android phones, i'll fu*king embarrass you
 5 years ago '05        #85
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
I read the last line of that book. This n*gga said he'll embarrass somebody but doesn't know that ASOP ROMs don't have Touchwiz features. Then the guy typed an essay, that I didn't read.

Nexus has never been the best phone, feelings were caught, Venom lost.
 5 years ago '04        #86
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I read the last line of that book. This n*gga said he'll embarrass somebody but doesn't know that ASOP ROMs don't have Touchwiz features. Then the guy typed an essay, that I didn't read.

Nexus has never been the best phone, feelings were caught, Venom lost.
i never mentioned asop roms since my preferred rom is cyanogen like i stated already,

you didnt read it cause i made you look foolish, saltiness
 5 years ago '05        #87
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Venom said:
i never mentioned asop roms since my preferred rom is cyanogen like i stated already,

you didnt read it cause i made you look foolish, saltiness
What?

CyanogenMod is an AOSP ROM for one, two, this n*gga said ASOP like we talkin about ASAP Rocky. The more you write, the more you embarrass yourself.
 5 years ago '05        #88
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,093 | Props total: 10785 10785
CyanogenMod is an AOSP rom
 5 years ago '11        #89
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
whats going on in here
 5 years ago '04        #90
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 P-Hill said:
CyanogenMod is an AOSP rom
yea, thats my L, havent rooted a phone since mt3g, thought he was talking about another dev for some reason

still right about the nexus one though

Last edited by Venom; 10-08-2012 at 01:55 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #91
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
whats going on in here
ayo... this the best post in here
 5 years ago '05        #92
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
whats going on in here
 5 years ago '04        #93
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Venom lost, and fu*k the Giants. PS: The Nexus One was top of the line for a VERY brief moment in 2010. It was quickly taken down starting with the EVO line, then the Galaxy S/Epic.
 5 years ago '05        #94
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Venom lost, and fu*k the Giants. PS: The Nexus One was top of the line for a VERY brief moment in 2010. It was quickly taken down starting with the EVO line, then the Galaxy S/Epic.
fu*k you... bi*ch a.ss Packers fan.
 5 years ago '04        #95
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
how you gonna say i lost then agree with what i said

you gotta let that playoff game go
 5 years ago '05        #96
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,387 | Props total: 8064 8064
i love u
 10-08-2012, 03:02 PM         #97
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
nobody even has ICS

android updates are a joke at this point

it's disgusting how fragmented it is
I have ICS on my phone and tablet.

I just want google voice search to work OFFLINE. On my tablet, which is also the headunit in my car, I'd like ot be able to search for tracks on my sd card without having to be connected to the internet. that makes no sense.
 5 years ago '05        #98
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
This is a 100%, factual statement. I sign-off on this.
 5 years ago '04        #99
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Y.G. said:
This is a 100%, factual statement. I sign-off on this.
40% factual. since when 6 months is VERY brief
 5 years ago '10        #100
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
 Cipherr said:
S2 S3 and all those will be getting JB pushed this month. So 4.2 will probably make its way to the S3 and S2 and OneX and all those others around Jan or February.
thats what i like to hear , thanx homie
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy