Android 4.2 Packed With New Enhancements, Battery Improvements, Project Roadrunner

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-07-2012, 08:34 PM         #61
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
one x+ is not coming to tmo
Last I checked, the HTC Era 42 is the T-Mobile version of the One X+. Unless if that has changed recently, T-Mobile is supposed to be getting a version of the One X+. Either way, T-Mobile has been getting great phones this year compared to others.
 5 years ago '05        #62
kevg77 
space
space
space
$134 | Props total: 54 54
this was proven to be a hoax
 5 years ago '04        #63
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 xeduran said:
Last I checked, the HTC Era 42 is the T-Mobile version of the One X+. Unless if that has changed recently, T-Mobile is supposed to be getting a version of the One X+. Either way, T-Mobile has been getting great phones this year compared to others.

10-07-2012, 08:46 PM         #64
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
They all came out in the first half of 2010. The Galaxy S or the EVO is generally considered the best phone to come out that year. Made the Nexus One look ancient.
nexus one users got gingerbread months before the other two. the nexus one got it in february, the evo got it in june, and the s got it in november. id take gingerbread on the nexus anyday over froyo on the evo/galaxy s.

5 years ago '05        #65
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,615 | Props total: 13676 13676
 youduglas said:
nexus one users got gingerbread months before the other two. the nexus one got it in february, the evo got it in june, and the s got it in november. id take gingerbread on the nexus anyday over froyo on the evo/galaxy s.

Considering the argument was about hardware, not software, your post is irrelevant.

Not to mention, I had stock Gingerbread on my Epic well before November. I guess you've never heard of a custom ROM.
 5 years ago '05        #66
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Venom said:
evo and galaxy s came out like 6 months after

and the was the only galaxy s phone with a front facing camera. and front facing cameras didnt become the norm til the iphone 4 dropped which was also 6 months later
The Nexus One was cool for few months, then was obsolete after. Deal with it.

And the Fascinate had everything the Epic had besides the physical keyboard. Another beast.
 5 years ago '04        #67
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Y.G. said:
The Nexus One was cool for few months, then was obsolete after. Deal with it.

And the Fascinate had everything the Epic had besides the physical keyboard. Another beast.
you missed the point i was making and what you originally said.
 Y.G. said:
What Nexus phone has ever been top of the line, hardware wise? They're meant to display software more than anything.
now you wanna switch up saying it was cool for a few months and then it was obsolete after. could of sworn you asked what nexus phone have ever been the top of the line hardware wise which i gave you an answer and i was right about.
nexus one was top of the line hardware wise the time it came out
look at the phones before it, the g1, the mytouch 3g, mytouch, samsung behold 2, samsung moment, htc hero

and wrong, the fascinate also didnt have a front facing camera

Last edited by Venom; 10-07-2012 at 10:25 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #68
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Venom said:
you missed the point i was making and what you originally said.

now you wanna switch up saying it was cool for a few months and then it was obsolete after. could of sworn you asked what Nexus phone have ever been the top of the line hardware wise which i gave you an answer and i was right about.
nexus one was top of the line hardware wise the time it came out
look at the phones before it, the g1, the mytouch 3g, mytouch, samsung behold 2, samsung moment, htc hero

and wrong, the fascinate also didnt have a front facing camera
Nobody switched up sh*t. The Nexus One was not King Sh*t when it came out, deal with it.

And that was the Bell Vibrant that had the front facing camera, not the Fascinate. There's a few others but it doesn't matter, the picture is clear. Nexus phones are for software, not hardware, deal with it. Again.
 5 years ago '04        #69
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Nobody switched up sh*t. The Nexus One was not King Sh*t when it came out, deal with it.

And that was the Bell Vibrant that had the front facing camera, not the Fascinate. There's a few others but it doesn't matter, the picture is clear. Nexus phones are for software, not hardware, deal with it. Again.
denial, if the nexus one wasnt "king sh*t" when it came out then you tell me what was. you really gonna tell me the nexus one wasnt the best phone at the time it came out
 5 years ago '04        #70
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6608 6608
 donmeca2020 said:
you must be on a metro pcs android phone or something.... my galaxy S3 has ICS. everyone right now with any type of knowledge of android is now just waiting for android 4.1 AKA Jellybean.

as for this topic at hand, i dont know what people are complaining about battery life for... i my phone never has died on me yet and i owned this thing for already a month or so. yes it needs to be charged every other day for me. but for people complaining about it dieing out on you and sh*t, lets be realisitic WHAT THE fu*k ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR PHONE so much that your battery life is dieing like that ?>
 JCSIII said:
There doing too damn much
Using the internet as references to draw tattoo flash...
Recording tattoo artists seminars and making videos to make notes and study and learn techniques...
Watching movies and other sh*t online while waiting in airports, inbetween customers, while at conventions, or while on my shift...
Making highlight videos...

I bi*ch about my battery life all time and for good reason...I use my phone alot...Im looking into these options now tho to get more outta my phone

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 10-08-2012 at 12:25 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #71
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Venom said:
denial, if the nexus one wasnt "king sh*t" when it came out then you tell me what was. you really gonna tell me the nexus one wasnt the best phone at the time it came out
I've answered these questions a million times in this thread. No further comment will be made besides...

HTC lost
 5 years ago '04        #72
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I've answered these questions a million times in this thread. No further comment will be made besides...

HTC lost
just take your L
 10-08-2012, 06:11 AM         #73
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Recording tattoo artists seminars and making videos to make notes and study and learn techniques...
Watching movies and other sh*t online while waiting in airports, inbetween customers, while at conventions, or while on my shift...

I bi*ch about my battery life all time and for good reason...I use my phone alot...Im looking into these options now tho to get more outta my phone
If you are constantly surfacing the web and recording videos and watching movies, then you are not using your phone as a phone.

This is what I do not get, some people do all this stuff and expect their phone to last forever.

You really should get a tablet for the amount of surfacing and video watching you do, and an actual camcorder if you are going to be recording videos for many hours on end. Either that or carry around an extra battery. Not even the Razr Maxx would satisfy you, and that phone has the longest battery life of any smartphone.

Phones are not made to replace camcorders or laptops. Heck even a laptop would not last more than a few hours of surfing the web. The web surfing and video recording is supposed to be an extra for phones. Something nice to have without having to always carry a laptop/tablet or a camcorder/camera. Those features are not meant to replace the dedicated devices.

A phone will never last long enough to record videos all day long and surf the web all day long without charging. That is not want a phone's main purpose is.

Your only solution with any phone is to carry a portable charger or an extra battery. The best solution is to buy an actual camcorder to do your video recording. If you are making training seminars, you really should be using a camcorder anyway.

I always wondered how some people with the GS III actually complained about battery life. I use my phone between moderate and aggressive and it lasts at least 16 hours a day. Enough for only a charge at night if I am using it aggressively. About a day and a half using it moderately. I do not watch videos or surf the web all day long though. I surf the web for about 45 minutes on my lunch break and about another 30 minutes after work. I have two email accounts syncing as well along with weather,news and Google Now. I have no problems with battery life.

Last edited by xeduran; 10-08-2012 at 06:16 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #74
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Venom said:
just take your L
A guy that

1. had to ask if an AOSP ROM kept Touchwiz features

2. made a shortcut to the Boxden webpage and passed it off as an app

telling somebody else to take an L. Right.
 10-08-2012, 09:42 AM         #75
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Considering the argument was about hardware, not software, your post is irrelevant.

Not to mention, I had stock Gingerbread on my Epic well before November. I guess you've never heard of a custom ROM.
lets talk about the hardware then. the phone you got was .3 inches bigger (with the same resolution), the processor was just as good, had a lame a.ss keyboard, same mp rear camera with a terrible front facing cam, an extra 100mAh, about 300mb extra memory, and wimax... thats what you got almost a year after the nexus one.

youre right you had it on july 23rd if you downloaded it the same day it leaked. 5 months after the nexus one.

the only thing about the epic 4g that would make the nexus one irrelevant, that you didnt mention at all, is wimax. there was nothing at all about the hardware that made it special.
 5 years ago '05        #76
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 Cutty Olds said:

What's your phone and battery life looking like?

My sensation will die at about 3 hours of on screen time doing those activities...
 5 years ago '05        #77
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 youduglas said:
lets talk about the hardware then. the phone you got was .3 inches bigger (with the same resolution), the processor was just as good, had a lame a.ss keyboard, same mp rear camera with a terrible front facing cam, an extra 100mAh, about 300mb extra memory, and wimax... thats what you got almost a year after the nexus one.

youre right you had it on july 23rd if you downloaded it the same day it leaked. 5 months after the nexus one.

the only thing about the epic 4g that would make the nexus one irrelevant, that you didnt mention at all, is wimax. there was nothing at all about the hardware that made it special.
This guy can't be serious.

1. Epic has a 4" SuperAMOLED screen vs the Nexus One's regular, 3.7" AMOLED scren

2. The Hummingbird processor used in the Epic 4G is better than the Snapdragon used in the Nexus One

3. Even if the FFC is "sh*tty," the Epic still has the option to use it, The Nexus One doesn't

4. The Epic can use the Galaxy S II's 1800 mAH battery with no modification needed

5. The megapixels may be the same on the cameras but the Epic has the much better sensor, which is all that matters when determining picture quality

6. The Epic supports true multi-touch, the Nexus One doesn't

7. The Epic shoots HD videos with 720p resolution @ 30fps, the Nexus One can only shoot standard definition videos with 480p resolution @ 20fps (unless you root your phone and install a custom ROM, which the average user won't)

8. The Epic has the bluetooth 3.0 standard, while the Nexus One uses the 2.0 standard

9. The Epic has 4G

Looks like the Epic is sh*ttin on the Nexus One to me.

And Gingerbread leaked in April, not June.

Try again.
 10-08-2012, 11:41 AM         #78
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:

well then you have alot of free time on your hands, if you can do all those tasks on your phone. sh*t even while your at work??? you have to realize something. NO phone has the battery power to be used constantly 24 hours a day without needing a charge or dieing out.
 5 years ago '04        #79
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Y.G. said:
A guy that

1. had to ask if an AOSP ROM kept Touchwiz features

2. made a shortcut to the Boxden webpage and passed it off as an app

telling somebody else to take an L. Right.
i prefer cyanogenmod but, i was concerned with the features of the camera which i didnt want to lose. since i used the jelly bean rom, it would be the smart thing to ask.

nice how you keeping tabs on me though, making yourself look extra salty cause i sonned you

Last edited by Venom; 10-08-2012 at 12:07 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #80
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
anyway, turns out 4.2 rumors were false
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy