Mitt Romney Cheating During Debate?? You gotta check this out!!

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
that's a sturdy a.ss "handkerchief"
 10-06-2012, 06:32 PM         #22
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Philly B said:
like Americans give a fu*k about Obamas anniversary. It can be on his mind, but the reason Obama lost is because he took the debate too light. He came off acting like just because he is personable and speaks well Americans are just going to vote for him again.

The fact that he had 2 rallies the following day to say what he wanted to say during the debate proves he lost. Dude should of called Romney out on his lies in front of everyone instead of letting Mittens run all over him and should have been prepared to go hard in the debate and not just do damage control once he found out everyone thought he lost.

fu*k both these dudes though, they're so similar it isn't even funny. Dudes just hate Romney so much (which is understandable because he comes off like a douchebag) that they don't want to admit or are to blinded by hate to see that Obama isn't that different from him in many aspects.
americans are dumb as fu*k though look at double bush tem
 5 years ago '09        #23
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Philly B said:
like Americans give a fu*k about Obamas anniversary. It can be on his mind, but the reason Obama lost is because he took the debate too light. He came off acting like just because he is personable and speaks well Americans are just going to vote for him again.

The fact that he had 2 rallies the following day to say what he wanted to say during the debate proves he lost. Dude should of called Romney out on his lies in front of everyone instead of letting Mittens run all over him and should have been prepared to go hard in the debate and not just do damage control once he found out everyone thought he lost.

fu*k both these dudes though, they're so similar it isn't even funny. Dudes just hate Romney so much (which is understandable because he comes off like a douchebag) that they don't want to admit or are to blinded by hate to see that Obama isn't that different from him in many aspects.
Similar in which way? I understand what you're trying to say but Romney is against marijuana (I am too in most cases) and gay marriage and comes off as very unsympathetic for 47% of the country.
 5 years ago '04        #24
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
its a paper given to both of them by a third party before they reach the podium.

it was about time for some common sense in here, if this was true we wouldnt be arguing about it on boxden.
 5 years ago '05        #25
>Bmore-Ryda< 
space
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 0 0
_Canibus battle all over again lol
 5 years ago '09        #26
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 peeyump said:
"this muhfu*ka name is Mitt"
its actually mittens but he still wiped the floor with obama
 10-06-2012, 08:32 PM         #27
One Shot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
its actually mittens but he still wiped the floor with obama
no its not.
 5 years ago '04        #28
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
everyone here

































 5 years ago '11        #29
mexcellente86 
space
avatar space
space
$802 | Props total: 281 281
This bi*ch Mittens is over cheating while Obama freestyling. What kinda sh*t is that?
 5 years ago '04        #30
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
Even if he won the debate that video of him is all I needed to see to let me know where his heart is at
 5 years ago '05        #31
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 conscious thug said:
please tell me people in here don't really believe this sh*t is crib notes. smh

So we just gonna pretend like it's impossible to hide notes inside a handkerchief now? He obviously tried to do it stealthily. Why not just pull it out the pocket when you actually need it? Oh wait... that's exactly what he did.
 5 years ago '07        #32
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 mexcellente86 said:
This bi*ch Mittens is over cheating while Obama freestyling. What kinda sh*t is that?
@ n*ggas calling him mittens and this post
 5 years ago '05        #33
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 Philly B said:
you know Obama and Romney get a lot of their money from the same people, right?
they still gonna f!ght for who gets their name put in the history books..

the notes coulda been in the handkerchief
 5 years ago '08        #34
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272

[pic - click to view]




but whatever it takes to get you coons to vote
 5 years ago '06        #35
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
So is there some kind of rule against using a notecard during a presidential debate? Because if there isn't, people are throwing a hissy fit over something petty and even further distracting from some real conversation about what we're about to do. Wouldn't vote Romney or a republican for that matter, especially knowing how he f'ked up some things here in Mass but people are finding things to be enraged about once again.
 10-06-2012, 10:59 PM         #36
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 danny said:
You call someone racist and then continue to call him a racial term? So, who's the racist? I swear, BX gets more and more intelligent by the day.

Anyway, who cares either way? The American People lost years and years ago when they started electing candidates based off of their popularity rather than their ability to lead and tackle tough issues. In my over 2 decades of existence there hasn't been one President that has been able to do both successfully. Romney is just as bad as Obama is so you're just voting for the lesser of two evils if you're voting for either one.
I know right? Racists calling other people racists. Boxden logic

Who cares

Mitt won and he lied his a.ss off

The debates are pretty stupid, and both these guys are just gonna go up there and lie their a.ss off. Debates don't mean sh*t. If you don't know who you're voting for by now, you're an idiot
 5 years ago '04        #37
unstoppable 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 0 0
Im pretty sure it was a paper he pulled out to write "Dad" on. In an interview with his wife, she said before every speech or debate, he pulls out a paper and writes "dad" on it for his father that passed away.
 5 years ago '05        #38
TitoDaMayne 
space
avatar space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
 StateProperty88 said:
he did that sh*t slick as hell too

he still won though
all the facts he said were wrong all lies. OBAMA DROP THE BALL ON THIS sh*t! all he need to say to mitt was LIE LIE LIE LIE and he would of won that debate.
 5 years ago '11        #39
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 danny said:
You call someone racist and then continue to call him a racial term? So, who's the racist? I swear, BX gets more and more intelligent by the day.

Anyway, who cares either way? The American People lost years and years ago when they started electing candidates based off of their popularity rather than their ability to lead and tackle tough issues. In my over 2 decades of existence there hasn't been one President that has been able to do both successfully. Romney is just as bad as Obama is so you're just voting for the lesser of two evils if you're voting for either one.
Shut the fu*k up and fu*k yo existence, what now, you gone cry cause the word fu*k was used twice?
You muthafuccas who don't care and not gonna vote, why even speak on this sh*t? No yell™
 5 years ago '04        #40
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 TitoDaMayne said:
all the facts he said were wrong all lies. OBAMA DROP THE BALL ON THIS sh*t! all he need to say to mitt was LIE LIE LIE LIE and he would of won that debate.
actually, everything Romney said was true for the most part... but in order to get ppl not believe it, they have Romney say it so ppl who like Obama dont believe it... reverse psychology...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy