xbox live has come a long way

most viewed right now
 139
 NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 123
 Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
 NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
So you're telling me that
[pic - click to view]



is fake? stop it. Xbox stans stay losing. And before you talk about your Dash revisions. OP's post made me realize just how far MS has come. They started out for gamers. Look at how simple that design is, something that's easy to access and allows you to get everywhere quickly. Now it's cluttered with ads that hide ish (medal of honor and indy channel) it's disgusting.
 10-05-2012, 08:57 PM         #22
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


^^^^

that looks exactly the same jizzmen just stop
 6 years ago '11        #23
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]


^^^^

that looks exactly the same jizzmen just stop
You can't be that blind. Compare what you posted and what I posted.
 6 years ago '04        #24
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Jesszman said:
You can't be that blind. Compare what you posted and what I posted.
Come on man, the only thing different is the fact that you screen includes the sub menus, and those sub menus have colorful icons for their respective services it's not some monumental difference. Oh, and the little information bar. It's still the same core sh*t since 2006.


Last edited by EGO; 10-05-2012 at 09:03 PM..
 10-05-2012, 09:00 PM         #25
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
You can't be that blind. Compare what you posted and what I posted.
that sh*t looks pretty similar
 10-05-2012, 09:00 PM         #26
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the indie section being hidden

jizzmen dont u atleast have friends with an xbox that u can experiment with b4 u post dumb shyt?

Edit:
wait this n*gga complaining about the xbox indie section when the ps3 doesnt even have one


Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 10-05-2012 at 09:03 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #27
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 e G o Maniac said:
Come on man, the only thing different is the fact that you screen includes the sub menus, and those sub menus have colorful icons for their respective services it's not some monumental difference. Oh, and the little information bar. It's still the same core sh*t since 2006.
Real talk, I'm just happy that I'm not bombarded with ads. I'd like for it to be faster though.

 LAwLB15 said:
@ the indie section being hidden

jizzmen dont u atleast have friends with an xbox that u can experiment with b4 u post dumb shyt?

Edit:
wait this n*gga complaining about the xbox indie section when the ps3 doesnt even have one
Why would it need an indie section?
 10-05-2012, 09:11 PM         #28
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what ads is this n*gga speaking of?

u talkin bout when they show a little box with a screen shot of a future upcoming game?

whats wrong with that?

im on a GAMING console y wouldnt I want to be notified about upcoming games?
 6 years ago '11        #29
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 LAwLB15 said:
what ads is this n*gga speaking of?

u talkin bout when they show a little box with a screen shot of a future upcoming game?

whats wrong with that?

im on a GAMING console y wouldnt I want to be notified about upcoming games?

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #30
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,442 | Props total: 11590 11590
SON I MEMBA THAT sh*t CAME A LONG AS WAY.

PLUS THE INTERNET UPDATE AINT EVEN COME OUT COT DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

im not ready for a new console keep udating.
 6 years ago '11        #31
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Special Edd said:
SON I MEMBA THAT sh*t CAME A LONG AS WAY.

PLUS THE INTERNET UPDATE AINT EVEN COME OUT COT DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

im not ready for a new console keep udating.
Xbox 360: Udating since 2006.
 6 years ago '05        #32
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Bum a.ss n*ggas been using the same look crap since the PSP
[pic - click to view]



Couldn't even bother to upgrade that sh*t.

Actually just checked around and they used that interface in some of their Bravia/VAIO models and the PSX That sh*t is fu*king embarrassing.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #33
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Microsoft been chargin n*ggas for online. Bum a.ss n*ggas too
 10-05-2012, 09:52 PM         #34
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Microsoft been chargin n*ggas for online. Bum a.ss n*ggas too
Us rich n*ggas can afford it

You bum a.ss bumbaclot
 6 years ago '05        #35
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,042 | Props total: 1683 1683
saying that the ps3 xmb has changed since launch is utter retardation, i have had both consoles since launch, sony's sh*t is exactly the same.
 10-05-2012, 10:05 PM         #36
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Microsoft been chargin n*ggas for online. Bum a.ss n*ggas too
Spoken like a true broke n*gga :jayhah2:

Anybody with a job should be able to afford 60 bucks for something they want
 6 years ago '11        #37
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Megamind said:
Spoken like a true broke n*gga :jayhah2:

Anybody with a job should be able to afford 60 bucks for something they want
I have PlayStation Plus, your argument is irrelevant. The fact that they're charging you for no reason is stupid.
 10-06-2012, 12:14 AM         #38
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
I have PlayStation Plus, your argument is irrelevant. The fact that they're charging you for no reason is stupid.
You need a girlfriend.
 6 years ago '11        #39
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Pierced Talentz said:
You need a girlfriend.
You need more people.
 6 years ago '12        #40
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 482 482
 Jesszman said:
I have PlayStation Plus, your argument is irrelevant. The fact that they're charging you for no reason is stupid.
I pay for live, internet, spotify, netflix, and soon noobroom. These are all things I dont have to pay for to get what I want. I could play PS3 if I wanted some online gaming. I could steal my neighbors wifi if I want to use my computer. I could download songs illegally if I wanted music, I could torrent my movies if I wanted to watch them and I dont have to pay for noobroom but bluray 720p quality as a free user isnt enough for me. I want that 1080p. The point is, I sh*t gold and you eat sh*t so Xbox is the best and PS3 has a baby d!ck. If they dont have to pay for live then why are people so mad that they keep hacking that crap? Because it sucks. They just want to remind the world and its working.

Xbox all day.
Obama for life.
Hitler was misunderstood.
9/11 was a conspiracy.
Trix aren't just for kids.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
104 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
603 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Jayson Tatum is 1-dimensional.
94 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy