Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #81
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,315 | Props total: 1241 1241
 #TheReturn said:
I'm not wound up at all. You love following me in threads, I view you like my little virtual puppy that I play with from time to time to pass the time. It's cute actually(yup I just called your actions cute print screen as save that for the next time you stalk me), I'm sure you have a folder dedicated to me. Do I need to search the thread where you said, you pre photoshopped pictures dedicated to me weeks in advance of you arguing with me? Thats dedication.. You're obviously one of my fans. I don't blame you though. I am that n*gga.

Notice in every argument I never go at you first but you find some way to always follow me in every thread..
This dummy strikes again ... How you gonna try and call me out on remembering our previous arguments and than say some idiotic sh*t like that

Didn't you mention my name in this thread 1st? Even when I told you to keep your mouth shut, you proceeded to act like a tough guy

n*gga just avoid me like a hooker avoids church, thats the smartest thing you'll do since registering on this forum
 5 years ago '05        #82
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 Budala said:
This dummy strikes again ... How you gonna try and call me out on remembering our previous arguments and than say some idiotic sh*t like that

Didn't you mention my name in this thread 1st? Even when I told you to keep your mouth shut, you proceeded to act like a tough guy

n*gga just avoid me like a hooker avoids church, thats the smartest thing you'll do since registering on this forum
when someone you don't know says they take time out their day in advance to go in photo shop to dedicate murals to you, thats some sh*t you're going to remember.

You often remember gay sh*t like me saying sarcastically that roses c*m could cure cancer(never said that sh*t until now, but there's another one for your folder)...

I don't need to avoid you Budala. Notice your usual team hasn't come in here to help or co-sign you. They probably grew tired of your bi*ch antics you do every single day. I'm growing bored of you myself. You aren't even as funny any more. Which makes it even more pointless.. Time for me to bid my goodbyes.. It's saturday time to go outside.
 5 years ago '05        #83
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
if he doesnt ever really recover from this injury i dont think its fair to call him a bust
 5 years ago '07        #84
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 The Utmost said:
if he doesnt ever really recover from this injury i dont think its fair to call him a bust
For real and fu*k adidas. Not only was it their shoe he wore hurting himself but they put more pressure on him w/ sh*t like this ...

[video - click to view]

with that said i hope he makes a full recovery
 5 years ago '10        #85
Makaveli07 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 Deuce Fortitude said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

SeaGay lost.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago