Derrick Rose admits he's afraid to cut

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
 SeaJaiye said:
he peaked at age 22 bulls lost
how do you listen to gibbs ? with so much bi*ch in your blood.

dont listen to him anymore.
 5 years ago '04        #62
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
rondo starting pg in the allstar game
 5 years ago '06        #63
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 1994 1994
 Phonk$ said:
 5 years ago '04        #64
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1272 1272
 #TheReturn said:
So is this why they call you b00tydala? Because you always mention some gay homos3xual related joke?

calling you a f*ggot and making homos3xual remarks towards you is not a joke...

I mean in the end you said you would drink Rose cum..... "sarcasm" huh?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #65
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
 Budala said:

calling you a f*ggot and making homos3xual remarks towards you is not a joke...

I mean in the end you said you would drink Rose cum..... "sarcasm" huh?

[pic - click to view]

The thing about you is, that you take everything so damn literal. As I told you before you confuse Online with Real life. You're like the only n*gga on BXSC who takes sh*t on the message board THAT seriously to a.ssume this is how people really are in everyday life. You can copy and paste as much as you like because I've likely said much more hilariously gay sh*t, for n*ggas like you who are to dumb to realize whats a joke and whats not. But you still in here arguing the same sh*t that was discussed last night, on a saturday morning. I'm just gonna leave you alone because you're a lost cause, and now i see why n*ggas get annoyed with you on here. Your like a bi*ch who'd sit here an argue with n*ggas you don't know for hours just to get the last word. Now thats something WE can take as factual and real life.
 10-06-2012, 11:17 AM         #66
Big B R I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I tore my PCL which is behind the knee. You don't actually need a PCL to walk, but it means that I can't hyperextend my knee. I never had it surgically repaired because it is not a completely necessary ligamentand I rehabed it myself at home. Rose's injury is a bit more serious, but you have to take in to account that he has the best of the best treatment, it is 2012 and he is very young. With surgery, proper rehab and an extremely common knee brace to support his knee, I don't see why he shouldn't make a decent recovery. The braces keep you from having to rely compltely on your ACL, MCL or PCL. Don't write the guy off yet.
 5 years ago '04        #67
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
The thing about you is, that you take everything so damn literal. As I told you before you confuse Online with Real life. You're like the only n*gga on BXSC who takes sh*t on the message board THAT seriously to a.ssume this is how people really are in everyday life. You can copy and paste as much as you like because I've likely said much more hilariously gay sh*t, for n*ggas like you who are to dumb to realize whats a joke and whats not. But you still in here arguing the same sh*t that was discussed last night, on a saturday morning. I'm just gonna leave you alone because you're a lost cause, and now i see why n*ggas get annoyed with you on here. Your like a bi*ch who'd sit here an argue with n*ggas you don't know for hours just to get the last word. Now thats something WE can take as factual and real life.
Feelings caught?? I didn't make you answer that question, you did that on your own and later tried to play it off as sarcastic... Like I wrote earlier, Seejayie accumulates facts and uses them when speaking on Lebron. The only thing you accumulate is the d!ck smegma in the corners of your mouth after you are done blowing your favorite player

look at this dirty little n*gga

before:

[pic - click to view]

after:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 Budala said:
Feelings caught?? I didn't make you answer that question, you did that on your own and later tried to play it off as sarcastic... Like I wrote earlier, Seejayie accumulates facts and uses them when speaking on Lebron. The only thing you accumulate is the d!ck smegma in the corners of your mouth after you are done blowing your favorite player

look at this dirty little n*gga

before:

[pic - click to view]

after:

[pic - click to view]

why are you comparing me to Seajaiye? I'm not him nor try to be him, my legacy on BXSC has been cemented in stone way before you or Seajaiye got here. You can waste countless amount of time in paintshoppro dedicating arts and crafts pictures to me all you want.

n*ggas know Hold That comes through with the truth and the Rose stanning.. Aint sh*t you can say that can effect me..

The second photo was hilarious though, at the end of the day, you can't make me mad off that sh*t.

Fact of the matter is, you say I don't speak truth, but you never combat ANYTHING i say from a basketball standpoint, you immediately go into gay jokes, derailing the thread, and hoping for n*ggas to co-sign you. It's like you're deadset on getting people to approve you because you must lack it in real life. Thats why you waste time in making photos and gifs and whatever else you do to get a 5min laugh on a message board for people who don't know who you are, and don't care whether your here today or gone tomorrow. Yet you don't realize that you already lost once you took 20min out of your day, to not only respond to my posts, but to go out of your way to create photoshop images about someone you don't know in real life.. I'd never dedicate that much attention to you, you're not worth it. This is as far as I'd go, writing you a quick 2min paragraph.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-06-2012 at 11:41 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #69
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
^ I didn't read any of what you typed there but I just wanted to drop the next quotes since your dumb a.ss is so predictable

Budala said:
So n*ggas admitting they would slurp another dudes semen as if it was fountain of youth calling somebody else a lame?

Why always reply to me when you know the outcome....

First you gonna tell me 3 times this will be your last respond after your get womped on like a bi*ch.

#TheReturn said:

5 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 Budala said:
^ I didn't read any of what you typed there but I just wanted to drop the next quotes since your dumb a.ss is so predictable

Remember when you said stanning rose is like crack for me once I get a hit I just can't stop? Same way with making a fool out of your a.ss.. It's just so easy, I can't help myself. But now, i'll leave you alone I can tell you catching feelings quoting me when I said I'll leave you be, I can tell you obviously want me to stop responding.. As you wish
 5 years ago '04        #71
AkaiMakai 
space
space
space
$185 | Props total: 42 42
this where the NBA should do some euro soccer thing.. where players are rented out to other teams in other countries for a season or half... send all the Bulls players to china and turkey.. cause Rose shouldnt even try and come back till november 2013

or they can bring rose back but go out and get a real low post scorer... cause all he can do is feed the ball inside like Stockton style of play... bulls should trade for bynum...
 5 years ago '04        #72
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Remember when you said stanning rose is like crack for me once I get a hit I just can't stop? Same way with making a fool out of your a.ss.. It's just so easy, I can't help myself. But now, i'll leave you alone I can tell you catching feelings quoting me when I said I'll leave you be, I can tell you obviously want me to stop responding.. As you wish

Budala said:

look at this dude he can't stop... you said you wouldn't respond to me 3 pages ago, Rose semen to you is like heroin, once you had it you can't stop
 #TheReturn said:
Yes you're right I love it.. your like a nagging little bi*ch though, I can't help myself plus I'm waiting on my orange chicken bowl.

@ this f*ggot n*gga trying to twist the stories .... Rose stanning you said huh???

If you were smart you would of stopped getting abused after the first sonning... maybe this round will finally teach you not to call out your internet father like that

Last edited by Budala; 10-06-2012 at 12:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #73
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,189 | Props total: 11750 11750
Sit. Out. The. Whole. Season. We ain't winning no chip this year anyway.
 5 years ago '05        #74
space
space
^ I try and stop but you go ahead and say some dumb sh*t to get me to respond. This n*gga really think I will remember what you said word for word verbatim months ago in god knows what thread, Real life, and Internet, like I said once again.

The fact that I can probably talk about any discussion we had in the past, and you can immediately find that thread and quote, lets me know that A.) You either have a personal Hold That file on your computer where you contain all photoshop pictures and quotes of me, or B.) That you have a hold that file on your computer that contains all photoshop pictures and quotes of me..
 5 years ago '04        #75
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
^ I try and stop but you go ahead and say some dumb sh*t to get me to respond. This n*gga really think I will remember what you said word for word verbatim months ago in god knows what thread, Real life, and Internet, like I said once again.

The fact that I can probably talk about any discussion we had in the past, and you can immediately find that thread and quote, lets me know that A.) You either have a personal Hold That file on your computer where you contain all photoshop pictures and quotes of me, or B.) That you have a hold that file on your computer that contains all photoshop pictures and quotes of me..
How can I forget you saying that you'd guzzle another mans protein juice ... this sh*t is like clockworks, always coming back to get sonned

But here we go folks, we are on #2

Budala said:
So n*ggas admitting they would slurp another dudes semen as if it was fountain of youth calling somebody else a lame?

Why always reply to me when you know the outcome....

First you gonna tell me 3 times this will be your last respond after your get womped on like a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '07        #76
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Deuce Fortitude said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

SeaGay lost.
looks shopped
 5 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 Budala said:
How can I forget you saying that you'd guzzle another mans protein juice ... this sh*t is like clockworks, always coming back to get sonned

But here we go folks, we are on #2
Why wouldn't I forget about it? Its an online message board. The more you post the more you show jushow your life in the real world is meaningless. I see you didn't deny that hold that folder
 5 years ago '04        #78
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
i still say i'd let him sit this entire year and bring him back training camp 2013. that's just me though. i want that n*gga to be 100% with no fear if im the bulls owner.
 5 years ago '04        #79
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Why wouldn't I forget about it? Its an online message board. The more you post the more you show jushow your life in the real world is meaningless. I see you didn't deny that hold that folder
my folders filled full of pr0n with bi*ches freakier then your younger sister

and there it is folks... we just hit #3

this f*ggot is so easy to get an reaction out of... a proof that evolution can go in reverse

one post can literally get you wound up like a bi*ch getting fingered

this tactic works 100% of the time and I even tell you what I'm about to basically do and this stupid fu*k follows instructions to his own sonnin
 5 years ago '05        #80
space
space
I'm not wound up at all. You love following me in threads, I view you like my little virtual puppy that I play with from time to time to pass the time. It's cute actually(yup I just called your actions cute print screen as save that for the next time you stalk me), I'm sure you have a folder dedicated to me. Do I need to search the thread where you said, you pre photoshopped pictures dedicated to me weeks in advance of you arguing with me? Thats dedication.. You're obviously one of my fans. I don't blame you though. I am that n*gga.

Notice in every argument I never go at you first but you find some way to always follow me in every thread..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy