Derrick Rose admits he's afraid to cut

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
 Cheeze said:
I'm still taking my photoshop certification class. Help a n*gga out brah.
 10-05-2012, 05:06 PM         #23
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
I'm still taking my photoshop certification class. Help a n*gga out brah.
They had a thread where LeBron had some response about Skip Bayless I think it was and then the photoshoppers got to work putting in SeaJaye
 5 years ago '05        #24
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30147 30147
I'd sit out let the team tank and trade boozer and deng
 5 years ago '07        #25
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4566 4566
 Deuce Fortitude said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

SeaGay lost.
So n*ggas still think this made up tweet is some form of ether?

Exactly how does anyone else lose from a tweet about Skip Bayless besides Skip Bayless?

Stay original my friends
 5 years ago '05        #26
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
Why wouldn't he be? The whole rehabilitation process is him getting back to the point where he trusts his knee and wont favor it. We've been saying it since how long now? But it's what? october 2012, and n*ggas are surprised Rose doesn't trust his knee yet BEFORE he's done any cutting drills.

What person you know suffers a major injury and right off bat shows no favoritism or no fear in using that muscle,joint, or whatever body part they injured. Of course he's going to be scared to cut on it initially, if he wasn't he'd likely be wreckless to early and reinjure it. Human nature to be hesitant on something you JUST injured. And what does fear of cutting on a healed injury, have to do with the injury not healing right? And these are the same n*ggas who laugh at D.Roses I.Q, I often wonder how half you n*ggas function in the real world, if half you n*ggas lack common sense.

It's like this board is filled with children, the dumbasses love to show off their ignorance. Never seen anything like it, it's like D.Rose threads are bait for BX idiots..

Once again I have to come through and shut the thread down.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-05-2012 at 06:17 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #27
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
He just had fu*kin ACL surgery! What do you dumb fu*ks think?!? He needs to get comfortable with it before he can go back to his slashing self. Some of you are idiots I swear
 5 years ago '11        #28
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
sh*t I would be too, can't blame him at all. injuries are scary as fu*k man
 5 years ago '09        #29
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
after a injury like that of course youre gonna be a lil nervous....he'll get over it

Last edited by Axl Rose; 10-05-2012 at 06:31 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #30
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2438 2438
 #TheReturn said:
Why wouldn't he be? The whole rehabilitation process is him getting back to the point where he trusts his knee and wont favor it. We've been saying it since how long now? But it's what? october 2012, and n*ggas are surprised Rose doesn't trust his knee yet BEFORE he's done any cutting drills.

What person you know suffers a major injury and right off bat shows no favoritism or no fear in using that muscle,joint, or whatever body part they injured. Of course he's going to be scared to cut on it initially, if he wasn't he'd likely be wreckless to early and reinjure it. Human nature to be hesitant on something you JUST injured. And what does fear of cutting on a healed injury, have to do with the injury not healing right? And these are the same n*ggas who laugh at D.Roses I.Q, I often wonder how half you n*ggas function in the real world, if half you n*ggas lack common sense.

It's like this board is filled with children, the dumbasses love to show off their ignorance. Never seen anything like it, it's like D.Rose threads are bait for BX idiots..

5 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 Bronxbombers said:
You always read, because you're always in every Rose thread replying to my posts.

This gif usually means, there's so much truth in my post that you have no rebuttal. I don't blame you, much easier for you to be a dumbass. Maybe if you stick around longer StylinOnYou and Budala might come in here to save you. They should be in any moment now
 5 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 100ms said:
When yo girl leave me she need a hair salon#hairweaveKilla
I don't think you'd like my girl, she's not a wh0ore like the one you married and doesn't need saving

But if you and your wife are going through problems, I got a few numbers of some southside hood rats looking for a n*gga to save them, since that seems to be your preference.. PM if you want the numbers.
 10-05-2012, 06:46 PM         #33
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shouldnt be cutting hard for 5 more months anyway. be back on the court this time next year any sooner than that is just risky and for no reason
 5 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 100ms said:
I'm jus kidding..calm down I'm a happy man
why can't I talk sh*t back I'm kidding as well fam.

Just know if I talk sh*t about you it's only a joke, I'm not going to go holding grudges following you in threads talking sh*t about you. I don't do that, if you come at me, I'll come at you. And keep it in this thread only or the thread you come at me in.. It's all in the game.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-05-2012 at 06:51 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #35
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
 100ms said:
U a bum...shut up!
f*ggot
 5 years ago '09        #36
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
 Deuce Fortitude said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

SeaGay lost.
Never get's old
 5 years ago '11        #37
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 #TheReturn said:
You always read, because you're always in every Rose thread replying to my posts.

This gif usually means, there's so much truth in my post that you have no rebuttal. I don't blame you, much easier for you to be a dumbass. Maybe if you stick around longer StylinOnYou and Budala might come in here to save you. They should be in any moment now
I wasn't gonna post in this thread bruh, I'm watching baseball
 5 years ago '04        #38
tbyrd 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 0 0
 Deuce Fortitude said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

SeaGay lost.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #39
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 319 319
 #TheReturn said:

Exactly. I tore my pec and was TERRIFIED to bench press again, even six months later. I came back from it though strong as fu*k and lift like it never tore, benching 400+
 5 years ago '10        #40
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 #TheReturn said:

I read that post to let you know I didn't read the long post you made before
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy