Skip Bayless Says LeBron Jame$ Isn't Faster or Stronger than Michael Jordan Was (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 Kadillac87 said:
You LeBron stans are delusional and that's all I'm going to say. How do you know LeBron run a 4.4? Where is it confirmed other than Bleacher Report? Nobody is saying the number is accurate. But it does comes from a reliable source. The guy said I was lying because Jordan didn't have a 40 time.

I mean it's pretty common for coaches to exaggerate run times and speed especially for nba players, it's a little far fetched that either of them ran a 4.3 at their size but nobody can really confirm or deny it. His coach isn't necessarily a reliable source, if he was just exaggerating or lying about the time it wouldn't be the first time a coach has lied like that. Lebrons 4.4 40 was recorded and reported when he played in high school for the ohio all state football and several sources said that they saw him run a 4.3. So essentially they are in the same boat with 4.3 speculation. As I said being "faster" is a lot closer between the two, since the nba doesn't test the 40 yard dash. So based on speculation they both could have ran a 4.3, or jordan ran a 4.6 and lebron ran a 4.4. But just basing it off the eye test, as I said lebron seems to be a step faster than jordan was on the court looking at fast breaks.

I love how everyone is a stan on this site, keep running that word into the ground stan.
 5 years ago '06        #82
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 whothebestmc said:
Ben wallace looked stronger than lebron though and he was taller than lebron. Sure size doesn't equal strength I'm not sure why you've said that in two posts now, that's understood.

During the 1992 finals ahamad rashard said he saw jordan lift 265 pounds with a sore wrist...it's been said in many magazines jordan was floating around the 300 range maxing at times though nothing concrete. Lebron on the other hand was said by people training with him and pretty reliable sources that he would do 225 15 reps and this was years ago, he's gotten stronger since then. Calvin johnson does 225 20 times and there is all sorts of places online that have lebron maxing 350+ some even showing 400+. So you have a guy that another person saw lift 265 talking about maxing, compared to a guy that did 225 15 times years ago, and maxes out at a higher weight. Pound for pound strength is a completely different ballgame.

As far as speed, their speed is a lot closer than their strength, because obviously a 265 6'8 guy is gonna have a harder time running that fast than a shorter lighter guy. Watching and comparing them run on a fast break isn't a bad way to compare and lebron appears a step faster than jordan. They both had 4.3 40s reported although both are questionable. A verified run lebron had a 4.4 while jordan had been clocked at 4.6 and for some reason some of these sites are saying 4.78 which sounds way too slow.
u cant use "benching" to determine overall strength
 5 years ago '07        #83
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 tonystarks21 said:
how the fu*k is jordan stronger than lebron this n*gga bullies his way in the paint he can fu*king

defend powerfowards and centers in the post

skip is a real life troll fu*k him and his analogies and lebron is faster than jordan i think u could make a good argument in that tho
I hate when people say Lebron guards centers. There are like two good centers in the league. I don't see him on Dwight, or pau. Lets see Lebron guard Ewing or Olajuwon or Robinson. He does not guard centers!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #84
space
space
 nightmare said:
u cant use "benching" to determine overall strength
he used benching I just elaborated on the point, what would you have me use to determine their strength? And before you answer that would jordan be better than lebron at it?

th3ptassassin15 said:
I hate when people say Lebron guards centers. There are like two good centers in the league. I don't see him on Dwight, or pau. Lets see Lebron guard Ewing or Olajuwon or Robinson. He does not guard centers!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #85
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 SeaJaiye said:

[pic - click to view]

scared?
Jordan's 7th year & LeBron 9th year
 5 years ago '10        #86
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
michael will k!ll lebron jordan played agaisnt better talent and better defense come on man
 10-05-2012, 10:14 PM         #87
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
both won in their 7th try in the playoffs

try again
 5 years ago '11        #88
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 12567 12567
old school basketball heads-we have a jordan,magic and bird
new school basketball-we have a lebron

5 years ago '11        #89
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 whothebestmc said:
I mean it's pretty common for coaches to exaggerate run times and speed especially for nba players, it's a little far fetched that either of them ran a 4.3 at their size but nobody can really confirm or deny it. His coach isn't necessarily a reliable source, if he was just exaggerating or lying about the time it wouldn't be the first time a coach has lied like that. Lebrons 4.4 40 was recorded and reported when he played in high school for the ohio all state football and several sources said that they saw him run a 4.3. So essentially they are in the same boat with 4.3 speculation. As I said being "faster" is a lot closer between the two, since the nba doesn't test the 40 yard dash. So based on speculation they both could have ran a 4.3, or jordan ran a 4.6 and lebron ran a 4.4. But just basing it off the eye test, as I said lebron seems to be a step faster than jordan was on the court looking at fast breaks.

I love how everyone is a stan on this site, keep running that word into the ground stan.
You keep saying LeBron was recorded and reported at a 4.4 40 but you're not providing any proof. Where's the proof? I can't find a reliable source on Google.
 5 years ago '04        #90
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
 rippac4 said:

why not show Kobe at age 28............
 10-05-2012, 10:43 PM         #91
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bw5011 said:
why not show Kobe at age 28............
cuz he didn't win a finals mvp until he was in his 30s............role player rings get no respect, keep kobe out of this thread
 5 years ago '11        #92
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You keep saying LeBron was recorded and reported at a 4.4 40 but you're not providing any proof. Where's the proof? I can't find a reliable source on Google.
...that was his listed 40 from high school the same way jordan was listed and recorded running it in 4.6 and the 4.3s are just speculation. Again there isn't proof for either one of their 40s...he ran the 40 yard dash for the ohio all state game which was reported at 4.4, with vince young etc. so you can look up those but they are hard to find or unlisted. So essentially these are both just reports and what somebody says happened, since I can't go back in time and have them run it again in front of me. So if you don't want to simply believe reports and want video evidence than all you can base it on is how you perceive their speed on the court and how fast you see each of them run on the court. Again lebron seems a step faster than jordan to me watching both.

As I said who is "faster" is close, lebron is a lot bigger than jordan which if we simply just have them at the same speed it's more impressive that lebron can go that fast at that size. Neither of them ran no damn 4.3 though
 5 years ago '06        #93
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
'Lebron James is mentally fragile'

10-06-2012, 12:27 AM         #94
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still falling for his gimmicks? Sheeps.
 10-06-2012, 12:31 AM         #95
S E L F  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
so compare them starting from age 22........................that pic would be exactly the same
The fu*k?

The pic clearly compares them at the same age. Also highlights Jordan won his first title the next year. The start of a 3-peat to be exact, so how Jordan and LeBron's accolades in the Finals would be the "same" is beyond me.

Dumb n*gga logic, I guess.
 5 years ago '06        #96
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1557 1557
Jordan dint need need as much help as lebron I mean he couldn't do it with Cleveland
 5 years ago '04        #97
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
but who's more clutch, who in your honest opinion do you want with the ball with the game on the line?
 5 years ago '07        #98
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Yall do know that physical size and actual strength are different right?

I can't say for sure who is stronger but just because Lebron LOOKS stronger doesn't necessarily mean he is..just sayin.
 5 years ago '07        #99
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 S E L F said:
The fu*k?

The pic clearly compares them at the same age. Also highlights Jordan won his first title the next year. The start of a 3-peat to be exact, so how Jordan and LeBron's accolades in the Finals would be the "same" is beyond me.

Dumb n*gga logic, I guess.
Yeah he clearly doesn't understand..it would make more sense to compare their number of seasons played than their age.But whatever..
 5 years ago '10        #100
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 2394 2394
 blizzard said:

Just to enjoy/remind you this wasn't Willis Reed compared to Shack.

This Deion Sanders compared to Revis.

MJ is the Greatest period. No debate get that nonsense out of here.
damn i thank god that i was born in the 80s and was able to watch most of this epic sh*t! mj tha god!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now