Skip Bayless Says LeBron Jame$ Isn't Faster or Stronger than Michael Jordan Was (Video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2012, 07:18 PM         #61
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone still take Skip serious on subjects like this? Tebow, Romo, MJ. He's just digging in and gonna ignore reason on those subjects.
 5 years ago '06        #62
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,428 | Props total: 3137 3137
lebron is obviously stronger so idk what he's talking about, skip usually does talk out his a.ss but he's been doing it even more lately it seems. Lebron is the sh*t and i'm so glad he's on my team but he isn't as good as mj was. Mj is the greatest player i've ever seen too, idk if its cuz i was too young at the time or what but i felt like jordan would never miss a shot.
 5 years ago '04        #63
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2985 2985
I agree with everything skip says here except the whole physical attribute thing
 10-05-2012, 07:31 PM         #64
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:

i fuxx wit skip for most of the stuff he says.
Say word?

Anything that has to do with sports should be kept as far away from you as humanly possible

You typed that sh*t with the only straight face didnt you?
 5 years ago '04        #65
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 2289 2289
you cant really compare tho whole nba game is different now level of talent is different players these days are privileged to much better training diets science etc... let them n*ggas live
 5 years ago '06        #66
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
be real
 5 years ago '04        #67
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
Really, stronger....eh debatable. Faster and better than Mike...nah roll out with that sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #68
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
Stronger faster doesn't make you better at the game

Plenty ppl i talk to say lebron still has yet to perfect his post game

Jordans post game was unmatched Jordans k!ller instinct is unmatched Jordans mid range is probably top 5 in history Jordans defense (iverson) is monster for somebody at his size guarding 6 feet point guards or blocking centers that are 7 feet
 5 years ago '04        #69
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16

[video - click to view]

Just to enjoy/remind you this wasn't Willis Reed compared to Shack.

This Deion Sanders compared to Revis.

MJ is the Greatest period. No debate get that nonsense out of here.
 5 years ago '11        #70
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 corpuz79 said:
LMFAO!!!

Since when do they clock basketball players 40 times u fu*king liar...the only rason we kno lebrons is because he was scouted to play college football too. I guess its pretty easy making up numbes in ur head tho
"Smith says Jordan is the hardest worker he's ever coached. In high school Jordan hustled so, he was nicknamed The Rabbit. Rabbit, run. When he enrolled at Chapel Hill, Jordan ran the 40-yard dash in 4.6 seconds. This fall he ran a 4.3. By running and lifting weights he has substantially built up his upper body and gained 12 pounds in two years, most of it in the shoulders."

5 years ago '08        #71
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
 ReggieA said:
People still watch this show and take it seriously?
This.... Skip is such a fu*king troll, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a BX account.
 5 years ago '07        #72
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Lebron seems more athletic as far as brute force.

Last edited by Playa; 10-05-2012 at 08:45 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #73
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
Lebron is stronger faster pound for pound and more athletic than even Michael Jordan. Lebron is probably the best athlete in sports.
 5 years ago '11        #74
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 Kadillac87 said:
"Smith says Jordan is the hardest worker he's ever coached. In high school Jordan hustled so, he was nicknamed The Rabbit. Rabbit, run. When he enrolled at Chapel Hill, Jordan ran the 40-yard dash in 4.6 seconds. This fall he ran a 4.3. By running and lifting weights he has substantially built up his upper body and gained 12 pounds in two years, most of it in the shoulders."

his college coach used a reference, and probably just exaggerated the speed, same way lebron was said to have done a 4.3 in high school. But lebron actually did run a 4.4, the 4.3s are just speculation as I said earlier. If you want to trust his coach on the 4.3 when he's only actual confirmed 40 was 4.6 than do you.
 10-05-2012, 08:50 PM         #75
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kriskross00 said:
mjs age his rookie season : 22

lbjs age his rookie season : 19

wut did u expect with him starting years before?

and its still 6-6>>>>>>1-3
Jordan was 21...
 5 years ago '11        #76
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 whothebestmc said:
his college coach used a reference, and probably just exaggerated the speed, same way lebron was said to have done a 4.3 in high school. But lebron actually did run a 4.4, the 4.3s are just speculation as I said earlier. If you want to trust his coach on the 4.3 when he's only actual confirmed 40 was 4.6 than do you.
You LeBron stans are delusional and that's all I'm going to say. How do you know LeBron run a 4.4? Where is it confirmed other than Bleacher Report? Nobody is saying the number is accurate. But it does comes from a reliable source. The guy said I was lying because Jordan didn't have a 40 time.

5 years ago '04        #77
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 Kadillac87 said:
You LeBron stans are delusional and that's all I'm going to say. How do you know LeBron run a 4.4? Where is it confirmed other than Bleacher Report? Nobody is saying the number is accurate. But it does comes from a reliable source. The guy said I was lying because Jordan didn't have a 40 time.

That pretty much sums it up....
 5 years ago '06        #78
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 bluehefner96 said:
And thats another thing I'm getting tired of hearing about, in regards to Basketball & Football.

The whole notion of "When he got there, he delivered." sh*t doesn't matter, what matters is how many times you delivered.

Hypothetically speaking, if Kobe gets 7 rings, then that sh*t is better than "6 for 6," no matter how many times it took to get it. Fukk, you gotta get there to deliver. n*ggas not getting credit for not getting there to begin with. The fukk.

Same thing when people compare Brady to Montana.

sh*t is the most widespread retarded sports philosophy I've ever heard of in my life.

i agree with u tho
 5 years ago '06        #79
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
i was goin on comments at first then i saw the video dem dudes hatin' hard as hell they just miss the good ole days
 5 years ago '05        #80
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
if lebron could score every game like he did game 6 of the 2012 boston series, wouldnt be any room for this nonsense. mid-range game is his only weakness......My Opinion
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy