Skip Bayless Says LeBron Jame$ Isn't Faster or Stronger than Michael Jordan Was (Video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2012, 05:34 PM         #41
santos81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we talked about this at work today how many big duds played back when mj played we named 3 or 4 good ones but that was it and was there any??? and we couldn't name any over seas player....anyone help me out with this one??
 5 years ago '05        #42
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
Going by the logic of Boxden users, if Lebron would somehow end up winning 7 rings and be 7/9, they would twist it that 6/6 is more impressive then 7/9

And before people jump in and quote me and say "It is"....

7>6, plain and simple.

And no I'm not sayin Bron will get 7, although it's certainly possible

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 10-05-2012 at 05:41 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,072 | Props total: 4851 4851
who gives a sh*t we will never know until they invent a time machine and allow both players to go play in each other eras for the same amount of seasons!
 10-05-2012, 05:44 PM         #44
jimflu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
talent ≠ athleticism

Jordan was more TALENTED than Lebron (as in Basketball Skills that you develop)

and

Lebron is more ATHLETIC (ie god given bigger/stronger/fasster(?)etc) than Jordan was
 5 years ago '08        #45
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52
umm he said lebron was surrounded by great players but wasnt bi*ch a.ss jordan too jordan used to get all the calls cause he was jordan refs sucked that dudes balls and he had arguably the 2nd best player in the league in scottie pippen at the time that got no real shine cause he was eclipsed by the jordan name fukk jordan
 10-05-2012, 05:51 PM         #46
Resurrecta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan was and the current looks of it, will always be the most talented player to ever have touched the game.
Lebron looks stronger to me too, I admit as much. But no way in hell Lebron's faster. MJ was even season leader in steals. You have to be lightning fast then.
No way Lebron is faster. Even though the Bulls had Pippen and Rodman for some years... Lebron has Wade by his side, which is almost the same as having 2 Lebron level skilled players on one team.
Call Pippen a top player, but not someone to rival MJ's skills on the Bulls' team.
Let's face it, even you Lebron haters; Lebron has had an easier way to a ring. Plus... Miami had most flops ever in that final and didn't deserve to win.
That ring should have been on Durant's hand. I guess the NBA wanted it to be on Lebron's hand this time.
MJ = legendary status
LBJ won't get further than hall of fame status.
 5 years ago '10        #47
corpuz79 9 heat pts
space
space
$887 | Props total: 551 551
 Kadillac87 said:
You can't tell just by looking. Ben Wallace was 30 pounds lighter than LeBron and was one of the strongest player in the league. People are less willingly to step in front of LeBron than Jordan because getting hit by someone going full speed at 220 pounds doesn't feel the same as getting hit by someone going full speed at 270 pounds. That's just physics. F = ma. LeBron is more massive, so he should hit with more force if they're going at comparable speeds. That doesn't mean he is stronger or faster, just more massive.

Just because you are bigger, it doesn't mean you are stronger. Anybody who is being logical would admit this. Saying Lebron is faster or stronger is subjective. Saying Jordan is faster or stronger is subjective. Stop acting like you can prove that LeBron is stronger just based on how you see him play the game. Unless you have some solid numbers, bench press and squats, it's all subjective

Reports from UNC says Jordan was running a 4.3 40. The quickest I have seen from LeBron is 4.4. Are these numbers accurate? Who knows? It shows that LeBron isn't faster that Jordan, at least from these standards.
LMFAO!!!

Since when do they clock basketball players 40 times u fu*king liar...the only rason we kno lebrons is because he was scouted to play college football too. I guess its pretty easy making up numbes in ur head tho
 5 years ago '04        #48
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
 SeaJaiye said:

@ 2:27

i fuxx wit skip for most of the stuff he says but

these oldheads wont let anyone be better than jordan at anything

lebron is easily the most talented player in nba history, probably the greatest athlete in all sports. bigger, stronger, faster than jordan. better at getting to the basket. u cant compare them physically

[pic - click to view]

lets be real.......................
Ok, lets be real, unless you are like 12 and just started watching basketball 6 years ago, Lebron is not even in the top 25 in history.
 5 years ago '10        #49
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
You cant lose 2 times in the NBA Finals then get swept in one of em & be better than MJ. Hell this lame aint better than SHAQ,KOBE,DUNCAN or countless other players so how in the hell he even in the discussion with GOAT???

It aint oldheads dumb fukks its COMMON fukking SENSE.
 5 years ago '04        #50
mikebizzle 
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
Skip needs to shut the fu*k up...Bron is both... this is comming from someone who thinks MJ is GOAT
 5 years ago '05        #51
Mattnutz114 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 52 52
You really say LeBron is the most talented player ever. Child Please dude barely has a jump shot. I am not arguing any other point but we all know he is not the most talented player ever. KD is more talented than LBJ, among others.
 5 years ago '06        #52
THELASTBOYSCOUT 
space
space
$341 | Props total: 153 153
LeBron is a beast no doubt but MJ is the greatest competitor of all time FTW and thats not even debatable. Its a waste of time trying to compare the 2. MJ had the greatest complementary player/sidekick EVER, played in a different era, and have 2 completely different backgrounds! Nonetheless all you have to do is ask yourself if you had to choose between MJ and Bron & you already know who's getting picked every damn time... MJ>> for now so let these kids enjoy Bron like us older cats got to enjoy MJ
 5 years ago '06        #53
THELASTBOYSCOUT 
space
space
$341 | Props total: 153 153
 Bart Pimpson said:
You cant lose 2 times in the NBA Finals then get swept in one of em & be better than MJ. Hell this lame aint better than SHAQ,KOBE,DUNCAN or countless other players so how in the hell he even in the discussion with GOAT???

It aint oldheads dumb fukks its COMMON fukking SENSE.

and this is why Kobe cant eclipse Jordan
 5 years ago '06        #54
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,641 | Props total: 2541 2541
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

7>6, plain and simple.

So Robert Horry is better than Jordan? Cause he has 7 rings and Jordan only has six. Even if Kobe or LeBron pass Jordans ring total they will never match his status. He averaged 37ppg, had a season with 32, 8 and 8. They aren't fu*king with him. Period.
 10-05-2012, 06:42 PM         #55
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bw5011 said:
Lebron is not even in the top 25 in history.
this is what happens when threads get hot topic'd and ppl from every section come out to post in sports threads
 5 years ago '12        #56
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,136 | Props total: 15829 15829
 Kooper said:
If Lebron told SeaJaiye to kiss his ring with his mouth open he probably would..
 5 years ago '04        #57
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Skip is stupid!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #58
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Qbert said:
So Robert Horry is better than Jordan? Cause he has 7 rings and Jordan only has six. Even if Kobe or LeBron pass Jordans ring total they will never match his status. He averaged 37ppg, had a season with 32, 8 and 8. They aren't fu*king with him. Period.

There goes the argument we all used five years ago. You know you can't compare any of Horry's rings to the rings of Lebron, Jordan, Bird, etc. When discussing them we are discussing people who played a major part in getting the ring, or in Lebron/Jordan/Bird's case, people who were the main reason they got the rings they have.

The Robert Horry argument is so tired its fu*king ridiculous. And everybody uses it, Lebron Stans attacking Kobe, Jordan Stans attacking Kobe Stans, it's a fu*king joke.

This is the most redundant section of any forum on the internet.
 5 years ago '06        #59
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,641 | Props total: 2541 2541
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

There goes the argument we all used five years ago. You know you can't compare any of Horry's rings to the rings of Lebron, Jordan, Bird, etc. When discussing them we are discussing people who played a major part in getting the ring, or in Lebron/Jordan/Bird's case, people who were the main reason they got the rings they have.

The Robert Horry argument is so tired its fu*king ridiculous. And everybody uses it, Lebron Stans attacking Kobe, Jordan Stans attacking Kobe Stans, it's a fu*king joke.

This is the most redundant section of any forum on the internet.
We'll see. Jordan would have been on championship runs for 8 straight years if he not retired. Walked away from the game and came back and left off where he started unblemished. We'll see if LeBron can keep it up.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #60
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 2ChainzChain said:
I dont care about faster but no actual human being thinks Lebron isnt stronger
i was gon say it but n/m now might not be quicker(1st step) though
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy