Skip Bayless Says LeBron Jame$ Isn't Faster or Stronger than Michael Jordan Was (Video)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,203 | Props total: 1630 1630

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #22
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
M.J stronger and faster than Lebron?

Skip doing his thing for ratings

Just look at them fast break points from Lebron

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

^ Kobe tried

[video - click to view]

STOP IT.

Last edited by Budala; 10-05-2012 at 03:17 PM..
 10-05-2012, 03:12 PM         #23
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6'8" 250 pounds at that speed

5 years ago '11        #24
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 9470 9470
 Kadillac87 said:
It's not farfetched. Lebron is bigger but strength is not always the person who is bigger. Ben Wallace was stronger than both Jordan and LeBron. He had a max bench of 460. The same with Ron Artest. I would say LeBron has a max of around 350. About the same as Calvin Johnson coming out of college.

All we know is that Jordan is so strong that when he made Russel lose balance when he pushed off on him. Unless you get both in the gym doing bench presses and squats, it's hard to say for sure who is stronger.
It's pretty apparent just looking at lebron that he is stronger than jordan, than you can factor in how he plays, and how he trains and compare it to jordan. Lebron is definitely stronger. It's clear he is faster as well.
 5 years ago '04        #25
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 SeaJaiye said:

6'8" 250 pounds at that speed

Perkins and Harden just stopped and said *fu*k it*
 10-05-2012, 03:26 PM         #26
Butterz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakeItHappen456 said:

[pic - click to view]

lol he will never be on Jordan's level. Dude took a paycut, left town, and willing to trade all his MVP's for rings.

5 years ago '11        #27
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 whothebestmc said:
It's pretty apparent just looking at lebron that he is stronger than jordan, than you can factor in how he plays, and how he trains and compare it to jordan. Lebron is definitely stronger. It's clear he is faster as well.
You can't tell just by looking. Ben Wallace was 30 pounds lighter than LeBron and was one of the strongest player in the league. People are less willingly to step in front of LeBron than Jordan because getting hit by someone going full speed at 220 pounds doesn't feel the same as getting hit by someone going full speed at 270 pounds. That's just physics. F = ma. LeBron is more massive, so he should hit with more force if they're going at comparable speeds. That doesn't mean he is stronger or faster, just more massive.

Just because you are bigger, it doesn't mean you are stronger. Anybody who is being logical would admit this. Saying Lebron is faster or stronger is subjective. Saying Jordan is faster or stronger is subjective. Stop acting like you can prove that LeBron is stronger just based on how you see him play the game. Unless you have some solid numbers, bench press and squats, it's all subjective

Reports from UNC says Jordan was running a 4.3 40. The quickest I have seen from LeBron is 4.4. Are these numbers accurate? Who knows? It shows that LeBron isn't faster that Jordan, at least from these standards.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 10-05-2012 at 03:43 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #28
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 252 252
It's funny because its know that MJ ony started weight training around 89/90
 5 years ago '09        #29
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12365 12365
 SeaJaiye said:

[pic - click to view]

scared?
My problem with this graphic and people's comparisons as far as what certain older players did by a certain age vs current players at a certain age is Jordan, for instance, had only been in the league six or seven years or so by then and played on sh*tty teams while Lebron and Kobe came in right from high school and either had great teams(Kobe) or just now won a ring in what was ten years in the league(LeBron)

Oh yeah, either ESPN fu*ked up their graphic or you photoshopped that sh*t. Jordan won his first ring at 27

edit: 27 when the season started, my bad. Carry on

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 10-05-2012 at 03:55 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #30
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,117 | Props total: 218 218
Maybe he meant pound for pound?? Like if an 180 pound man can lift 225 but a 300 pound man can only lift 290 who's really stronger?

fu*k it Skips retarded
 5 years ago '11        #31
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 9470 9470
 Kadillac87 said:
You can't tell just by looking. Ben Wallace was 30 pounds lighter than LeBron and was one of the strongest player in the league. People are less willingly to step in front of LeBron than Jordan because getting hit by someone going full speed at 220 pounds doesn't feel the same as getting hit by someone going full speed at 270 pounds. That's just physics. F = ma. LeBron is more massive, so he should hit with more force if they're going at comparable speeds. That doesn't mean he is stronger or faster, just more massive.

Just because you are bigger, it doesn't mean you are stronger. Anybody who is being logical would admit this. Saying Lebron is faster or stronger is subjective. Saying Jordan is faster or stronger is subjective. Stop acting like you can prove that LeBron is stronger just based on how you see him play the game. Unless you have some solid numbers, bench press and squats, it's all subjective.
Ben wallace looked stronger than lebron though and he was taller than lebron. Sure size doesn't equal strength I'm not sure why you've said that in two posts now, that's understood.

During the 1992 finals ahamad rashard said he saw jordan lift 265 pounds with a sore wrist...it's been said in many magazines jordan was floating around the 300 range maxing at times though nothing concrete. Lebron on the other hand was said by people training with him and pretty reliable sources that he would do 225 15 reps and this was years ago, he's gotten stronger since then. Calvin johnson does 225 20 times and there is all sorts of places online that have lebron maxing 350+ some even showing 400+. So you have a guy that another person saw lift 265 talking about maxing, compared to a guy that did 225 15 times years ago, and maxes out at a higher weight. Pound for pound strength is a completely different ballgame.

As far as speed, their speed is a lot closer than their strength, because obviously a 265 6'8 guy is gonna have a harder time running that fast than a shorter lighter guy. Watching and comparing them run on a fast break isn't a bad way to compare and lebron appears a step faster than jordan. They both had 4.3 40s reported although both are questionable. A verified run lebron had a 4.4 while jordan had been clocked at 4.6 and for some reason some of these sites are saying 4.78 which sounds way too slow.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 10-05-2012 at 04:43 PM..
 10-05-2012, 04:04 PM         #32
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Chicago born, and MJ is a legend to me. But there is no competition here. Lebron is easily stronger and faster than a prime Jordan.

That doesn't make Lebron a better PLAYER than a prime Jordan though.
 5 years ago '04        #33
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 bluehefner96 said:
And thats another thing I'm getting tired of hearing about, in regards to Basketball & Football.

The whole notion of "When he got there, he delivered." sh*t doesn't matter, what matters is how many times you delivered.

Hypothetically speaking, if Kobe gets 7 rings, then that sh*t is better than "6 for 6," no matter how many times it took to get it. Fukk, you gotta get there to deliver. n*ggas not getting credit for not getting there to begin with. The fukk.

Same thing when people compare Brady to Montana.

sh*t is the most widespread retarded sports philosophy I've ever heard of in my life.
amen.
 5 years ago '11        #34
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
When u n*ggas gone learn that skip says sht like this ..just to get reactions likes this and have something to argue about on that sh*tty show...fu*k him..n*gga fake as sht now..
 5 years ago '11        #35
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Bigger yes

Faster hell no
 5 years ago '04        #36
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
Who cares if Lebron is faster and stronger than Jordan when he still has the heart of a mouse, compared to having the heart of a lion like Jordan

It didn't do sh*t for him when he only average 2.2 points in the 4th against Dallas

It didn't do sh*t for him when the Spurs swept him in the finals
 5 years ago '09        #37
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22538 22538
 bluehefner96 said:
And thats another thing I'm getting tired of hearing about, in regards to Basketball & Football.

The whole notion of "When he got there, he delivered." sh*t doesn't matter, what matters is how many times you delivered.

Hypothetically speaking, if Kobe gets 7 rings, then that sh*t is better than "6 for 6," no matter how many times it took to get it. Fukk, you gotta get there to deliver. n*ggas not getting credit for not getting there to begin with. The fukk.

Same thing when people compare Brady to Montana.

sh*t is the most widespread retarded sports philosophy I've ever heard of in my life.
It''s definitely about delivering, being perfect in the finals or super bowl just means you lost before you even got there. 7 is also better than 6, but at the same time shaq was the man for 3 of those 5, and jordan was the man for 6 of his 6.
 5 years ago '05        #38
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 SteveSS said:
We get it. You like LeBron.
 5 years ago '04        #39
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #40
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,981 | Props total: 3261 3261
Bron is easily bigger and stronger. Don't know about faster though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago