Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
BigGee 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
this n*gga hoopin in capri pants
 5 years ago '11        #22
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 264 264
taking bets on what part of wades leg get fu*ked up
 5 years ago '05        #23
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 bridouble said:
Didnt think i would say this but they look better than that trash JB put him in....wayyyyyyy better
 5 years ago '05        #24
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 HennyHeat said:
No one else finds it awkward he's signed to a brand of a player thats inferior to him

I mean should Lin be the one signed to Wade... I don't even know if this is Lins line but I a.ssume so

I know he's doing it for the money so obviously not the end of the world... But its kind of like how people felt when Juicy J signed to Wiz
Troll level : INFINITE
 5 years ago '12        #25
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 BigGee said:

and he's making the face in every single cot-damn pic....

his legs must hurt in those shoes
 5 years ago '05        #26
Immaking 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 171 171
 Politricks said:
just another big check for wade like how he did to converse got the money and peace out if this Li-Ning thing is blowing up fast y'all should buy some stocks in that bi*ch
yeah that really ain't a bad idea...bottomline Wade gettin mo' money
 5 years ago '05        #27
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 6178 6178
 SebastianDagr8 said:
How is it gonna fu*k his ankles up? I mean seriously its the same damn manufacturing source all the rest of the brands.... CHINA! Smart move for him. Cut out the middle man (america) and get allllllllllllll that money. Shoe will look no different than the Jordans, Adiddas, or Reeboks because it'll more than likely made at the same factory AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!!
I don't think he's referencing the manufacturing...it's the technology and design that separates all these brands. In the way of bball sneakers Nike has proven itself to be superior. Li-Ning...it remains to be seen
 5 years ago '08        #28
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
dare I say D Wade lost
 5 years ago '11        #29
dlife4ever 
space
space
space
$106 | Props total: 24 24
 bridouble said:
Didnt think i would say this but they look better than that trash JB put him in....wayyyyyyy better
same sh*t i said
 5 years ago '07        #30
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 565 565
If those drop for some insane low price like 60$ theyre a must cop but if they hover around JB prices might as well snag J's/Nike's
 5 years ago '11        #31
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 HennyHeat said:
No one else finds it awkward he's signed to a brand of a player thats inferior to him

I mean should Lin be the one signed to Wade... I don't even know if this is Lins line but I a.ssume so

I know he's doing it for the money so obviously not the end of the world... But its kind of like how people felt when Juicy J signed to Wiz
This n*gga is not serious. He's not serious. He can't be.
 5 years ago '11        #32
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Wondah_Woman said:
I don't think he's referencing the manufacturing...it's the technology and design that separates all these brands. In the way of bball sneakers Nike has proven itself to be superior. Li-Ning...it remains to be seen
Nike tech in really no way is superior to other brands. A lot of the stuff they've come up with has been gimmicks. They never actually do anything. Example: Monkeypaw.
 5 years ago '06        #33
DonJuan8 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 69 69
 BigGee said:
I noticed that too...
instantly
 5 years ago '05        #34
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 6178 6178
 ImInHerMouth said:
Nike tech in really no way is superior to other brands. A lot of the stuff they've come up with has been gimmicks. They never actually do anything. Example: Monkeypaw.
They're superior to li-Ning
 5 years ago '11        #35
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Wondah_Woman said:
They're superior to li-Ning
Look up shoe performance review on youtube. Dude reviews all brands of shoes for basketball. Li Ning got top 5.
 5 years ago '10        #36
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30597 30597
 HennyHeat said:

5 years ago '04        #37
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,056 | Props total: 19898 19898
 HennyHeat said:

5 years ago '05        #38
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 HennyHeat said:

5 years ago '12        #39
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 HennyHeat said:

you should never speak again ever!!!

5 years ago '04        #40
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
his shorts are more like capris. good god those are long
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy