The Official Battle of Pennsylvania thread...Philadelphia Eagles @ Pittsburgh Steelers (1:00 PM FOX)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Eagles 12 52.17%
Steelers 11 47.83%
Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-07-2012, 03:39 PM         #481
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never said Vick didn't fu*k up with the fumbles...

but if your defense got a lead with little time left on the clock, I expect them to protect it...simple as that
 10-07-2012, 04:01 PM         #482
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:

I hate all u Vick Stan's

fu*king annoying f*ggots I'm surprised u didn't blame the oline for his fumbles today as ur used to shelling out excuses for him
 5 years ago '09        #483
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
to the Steel Nation.....Word!!
 5 years ago '07        #484
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Legit1 said:
the eagles need to draft some defensive beast next season, only great player on our d is trent and he's always doubled

I'm talking a playmaking dawk type presence on d, either safety or lb

I'm willing to give up next years 1st to move into the top 5 to select whoever, we need a stud period
you got motherfu*king demarco ryans at linebacker,how many beast ya gonna need
 5 years ago '08        #485
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12470 12470
Lmao at my disgruntled bi*ch hoe religion

I ignored your bum a.ss the first time no need to quote your master again

I control your emotions don't worry we got ur bum a.ss squad to feast on next week
 5 years ago '04        #486
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
Just had to revisit this thread to reiterate how mad I am with the DEFENSE...we had the lead and need one stop!! And the steelers got a first down whenever they wanted. fu*k the offense too... FEED SHADY DAMMIT!!! How the fu*k bi*ch a.ss bow legged Bradshaw get 200 and one of the best backs can't get 60? Yea the giants played the browns but so did we... And we fu*kin struggled. I can see this being the last year for a few people in the organization. It seem like some of u eagles fans is happy wit the lose... Talkin bout it coulda been worst we lost by two. A lose is a lose and them sh*ts all hurt the same.
 5 years ago '08        #487
space
space
Dogg just shut the fu*k up...crying like a little bi*ch ain't gonna change anything...ain't nobody happy about sh*t...yea lets blame the d for the offense choking in the red zone once again...lets look at reality, where Big Ben is 14-1 against NFC opponents at home since coming into the l...the sun is not falling get a grip you fu*king homo...how did Bradshaw do last week? Exactly now shut the fu*k up....
 5 years ago '04        #488
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Dogg just shut the fu*k up...crying like a little bi*ch ain't gonna change anything...ain't nobody happy about sh*t...yea lets blame the d for the offense choking in the red zone once again...lets look at reality, where Big Ben is 14-1 against NFC opponents at home since coming into the l...the sun is not falling get a grip you fu*king homo...how did Bradshaw do last week? Exactly now shut the fu*k up....
u shut the fu*k u bi*ch a.ss n*gga ain't nobody crying I'm stating facts u blind f*ggot. We play the same teams as our division rivals and they do 10 times better than we do against the same comp. who gives a fu*k what big Ben is against the NFC that sh*t ain't got nothin to do wit how the eagles played. U keep thinking we don't have problems on defense like they shouldn't be blamed for their play. the reality is the offense and defense suck right now and until I see an improvement that's how im goin to think. Don't get me twisted I'm wit em win or lose but games we should definitely win and we don't...I'm goin to be mad...
 5 years ago '11        #489
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Truth be told. Blame goes all around. The fu*k ups Mike cost us in the 1st half. The D held it down (Big thanks to the steelers fu*king up). The eagles did a 17 play drive to take the lead. The D coulnd get a stop. No excuses on them being tired cause the eagles scored on a 17 play drive that took close to 9 minutes. Can any D get more rest than that.

At the end of the day, i just have no clue why Mike cannot hang on to the fu*king ball. What do they do in practices?

We cant win every game but next week is a must win and if we go 4-2. This loss will be forgotten. The NFL is a week in week out short term memory thing.

The D has helped the O all year. What happened to this explosive offense? One postive though. Mike is a clutch player and had 105 QB rating.

n*gga just cant hang on to the ball!

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 10-07-2012 at 05:55 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #490
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
Our offense was sh*t today my n*gga....SHIIIIIIT ...Our Def held up without getting pressure on Big rapist all damn day. But u say they suck

The Offense sucks...get over it.

Also why the fu*k do you care how another team plays vs the same teams? Everybdy plays different ....Crazy sh*t happens every week just like that cardinals game that we lost. But then again i guess blind n*ggaz will be blind.
I guess I'm blind then And I know the offense was sh*t. My point is we needed 1 stop when it really counted and we couldn't get it. But I'm done the games over and I'm gettin drunk so fu*k it. Let's see if we can stop megatron next week.
 5 years ago '08        #491
space
space
 born wisdom said:
u shut the fu*k u bi*ch a.ss n*gga ain't nobody crying I'm stating facts u blind f*ggot. We play the same teams as our division rivals and they do 10 times better than we do against the same comp. who gives a fu*k what big Ben is against the NFC that sh*t ain't got nothin to do wit how the eagles played. U keep thinking we don't have problems on defense like they shouldn't be blamed for their play. the reality is the offense and defense suck right now and until I see an improvement that's how im goin to think. Don't get me twisted I'm wit em win or lose but games we should definitely win and we don't...I'm goin to be mad...
What facts have you stated? All I see here is an emotionals.lut with her v*gina bleeding...you were ready to say the game was over at halftime, yeah we got a real diehard on our hands

You say who cares what Big Ben does against other Nfc opponents then You ramble on about our division rivals against other teams lmao what a dumbass fu*k

The d has stepped up every week but this one so miss me with that sh*t...sorry but if you have a top 5 offense and your d only gives up 14 points on the road to a good team that's all on the offense you stupid fu*k
 10-07-2012, 06:05 PM         #492
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Truth be told. Blame goes all around. The fu*k ups Mike cost us in the 1st half. The D held it down (Big thanks to the steelers fu*king up). The eagles did a 17 play drive to take the lead. The D coulnd get a stop. No excuses on them being tired cause the eagles scored on a 17 play drive that took close to 9 minutes. Can any D get more rest than that.

At the end of the day, i just have no clue why Mike cannot hang on to the fu*king ball. What do they do in practices?

We cant win every game but next week is a must win and if we go 4-2. This loss will be forgotten. The NFL is a week in week out short term memory thing.

The D has helped the O all year. What happened to this explosive offense? One postive though. Mike is a clutch player and had 105 QB rating.

n*gga just cant hang on to the ball!

its no more explosive offense right now...they're playing great defenses week to week...they never got a break yet, they played Cards defense/Giants/Steelers now Falcons next week, they never got a break in the schedule since Browns game and w/o Vick having any preseason time

but the defense DID let Eagles down today but Vick shouldn't just fumble the ball like he does...especially on them fumbles...thats just retarded that he cant hold on to the ball
 5 years ago '08        #493
space
space
^^^lions up next not ATl...we get ATl after the bye...and we all know Andy's record after the bye
 5 years ago '08        #494
space
space
Just need to step back and realize we've been in evey game but one all year long....still on top of he NFC east...and we got a garbage lions d coming up next week to feast on
 10-07-2012, 06:38 PM         #495
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
^^^lions up next not ATl...we get ATl after the bye...and we all know Andy's record after the bye
yea my bad, but damn...they're getting no breaks in that schedule...Lions got a bye and Falcons also getting a bye before facing Eagles

once again, Vick needs to stop losing the ball so easilly
 5 years ago '06        #496
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
pretty sure the steelers are at the top of the league in converting 3rd downs.... And Big Ben always been clutch... .

sh*t is tricky to throw anybody under the bus today... Eagles had what 1 possession in the 4th quarter.... Eagles couldn't sustain drives in the 4th last year, and have a bunch of go ahead scores this year... something that hopefully keep up

imo maclin has been trash/ hurt for a while though... And we lost the turnover battle again.. most teams can't overcome that against good home teams

nadi got ate up by brown a little and kendricks missed like 3 tackles... Cromartie missed a give me INT, but the D played well for the most part in this game and for the season... the defensive gameplan isn't the same as years past.. We rarely blitz... But been 2 weeks in a row without recording a sack

not really butt hurt about the L tbh....If some of the same sh*t keeps up then my tune will change... can't keep being on the short end of the turnover battle....
 5 years ago '10        #497
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 15686 15686
no way we shoulda lost
 5 years ago '08        #498
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
steeler superbowls

6-8

eagles

0-2

5 years ago '07        #499
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Yinz N Burgh said:

Steelers are butt at converting on 3rd down and that was the case today too.
Wait I thought the Steelers were like the #1 team in regards to converting on 3rd down??
 5 years ago '07        #500
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Gmengfx said:
steeler superbowls

6-8

eagles

0-2

Ive seen you post some clever sh*t so im not gonna a.ssume your an idiot and just chalk this up as a dud post
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy