lol my dude, city limit population doesnt mean sh*t. It's about metro population that tells a city's true size.
If we only go by city limits population then:
1. Corpus Christi, Texas is bigger than Pittsburgh
2. Omaha, Nebraska is bigger than Miami
3. Colorado Springs, Colorado is bigger than Cleveland
4. Virginia Beach is bigger than Atlanta
5. Lexington, Kentucky is bigger than Cincinnati
now who the fu*k is gonna go to Omaha and Miami, and come away saying Omaha looks and feels like a bigger city? or that Lexington is bigger than Cincy, or VA beach bigger than ATL?
even though the latter, "smaller" cities have MILLIONS of more people in their metro area. It's a reason they are household names with pro teams and the "bigger" cities mentioned arent.
yo VA need a team b
we have a city bigger than atlanta yo