Oct 4 - Inmate Punches His Lawyer In The Face After Being Sentenced To 15 Years In Prison

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
78 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 Jacc Blacc said:
if you werent a bum a.ss f*ggot you wouldnt need a public defender

people hate on public defenders but be glad you get that, imo its not the states responsibility to give you a lawyer just because you didnt save up for lawyer fees
n*gga I wont ever have to deal with a public defender. I got three boss n*ggas on speed dial ready for whatever whenever along with others to make sure other sh*t is taken care of. I'm not some low budget a.ss two bit n*gga but for those that are I understand what they will have to deal with.
I will stick by what I said.

Public Defenders are some bi*ch a.ss scum f*ggots. It might be three of them in the world worth a damn but they wont get recognized because the rest of them aint sh*t.
 10-06-2012, 11:20 PM         #42
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
Why didn't you file a motion for ineffective counsel?
I didn't even know the date of my trial, you think I'm gonna know how to file for ineffective counsel? I was a stupid 19 year old stoner then, I didn't know anything about the legal system. I've never been arrested. Still haven't actually. sh*t wasn't that serious anyway though, trespassing charge, 3 months probation and fines I didn't have to pay because I didn't even want to or know I was getting into it. My dad basically made me an accessory to the crime without telling me, I just caught the charge. I was an idiot stoner with a piece of sh*t dad. I grew up in poverty I don't know sh*t about the legal system. I do now, but I'm 26 now.
 5 years ago '06        #43
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 Got Cheeve? said:
No jury, and it was a misdemeanor (only trespassing, hence only 3 months probation + fines.) I didn't want to type out an essay but I guess I'll tell the whole story because it's not bullsh*t (and my name is my name motherfu*ker )

First off, I technically was guilty of trespassing, so I deserved it, but it's bullsh*t that the judge ruled me guilty because there was no solid evidence or proof (shotty witness testimony) that I was there at all. No one ever saw me. They only saw the other person, yet they all lied and said I was the guy. The judge knew it was someone else who was the person seen yet still ruled guilty.

I had my own apartment and was having my car worked on. My dad picked me up and since I had class (college) the next day, my dad let me borrow his truck. So I go to my apartment (in public housing off MLK in Fort Myers.) The next morning I wake up, and for whatever reason decide to look out my window which I normally don't do. When I look out, a tow truck is trying to tow my dad's truck. I race downstairs.

When I get there, I immediately ask them why the fu*k they're towing the truck. No answer. I then ask for their I.D. credentials, etc. They don't even acknowledge me. It's two redneck dudes. I then ask what tow company they work for because their truck didn't say. No answer. Immediately I think it's a con, and these dudes are straight up trying to steal the truck. So I call my dad immediately and tell him to get here because these dudes are towing his truck and won't say who they are, who they work for, and they're possibly trying to steal the truck.

Finally the dudes are able to maneuver the truck out of there, as I'm continually telling them they need to show I.D. or I'm calling the cops. They don't say sh*t and take off. My dad shows up and we go to the main office of the apartment complex. They let us know a tow company comes through and tows cars that don't have their license straight, so they give us their biz card with all their info.

Also, let me make it clear my dad never told me anything about what was about to happen. No warning, no heads up, he just pulls some sh*t and expects me to react rightfully on the fly. Because dad is a fu*king as*hole. Anyway, we immediately speed off to the address. It's on this sh*tty dirt road behind some church that looks like a huge KKK hood. There's a gate that's open and we drive right in. Turns out we pulled in to the back entrance (employees only) of the tow yard. They had just pulled his truck in and it was sitting out in the open. There obviously was a "No trespassing" sign at the gate. So we pull in, and there's a few people waiting in front of a window likely waiting to get their vehicles back. My dad looks over to me and asks, "You have the keys right?" I did so I gave him the keys to his truck.

He gets out and immediately starts walking towards his truck. That's when the workers notice and start yelling at him, "HEY! HEY!! YOU CAN'T GO BACK THERE! HEY!" My dad completely ignores them. He walks up to his truck, unlocks it and hops in. It dawns on me then that my dad is stealing his truck back from the tow yard. It then dawns on me that I have to get the fu*k out of there too or else I'm catching the wrap for something I didn't even plan or want to do.

My dad cranks up the truck and slams the gas. I jump into the driver seat of his work van and peel out as well. Some dude who worked at the yard takes notice and books it for the gate to try and stop us from leaving. I'm closer to the gate, so I fly through the exit as the guy is starting to close it. My dad was a good ways behind me, so I start to worry and slow down while looking into the rear view mirror to see if he makes it.

Like I said before it was on a sh*tty dirty road so when I peeled out of there, a huge cloud of dirt and dust is all I can see behind me. I can't see anything. All of a sudden I hear a loud noise then I see part of the gate fly open through the cloud of dust as a man dives parallel with it into a ditch. Then my dad's truck roars through the cloud of dirt like something out of a fu*king movie, he can't see anything so he runs right in to the ditch, but since it was a big truck, he just rides right back out of it and back onto the road right behind me. I'm pretty much in awe at this moment, but out of instinct of not getting rear ended I slam the gas too and off we went. We got to a red light and he pulled up next to me and told me to follow him. We ended up going to the city north of us across the river and went to a bar on the water. I was only 18 but they served me without question, which probably had to do with me feeling kind of badass due to what just happened.

This is where I told the next part of the story already (a year later.) Now, the reason they summoned me, and not my dad (who's truck it was, and who's license info they had) is because and my dad have the exact same name. I'm the II. So when they ran his name in the system. Two faces popped up. His and mine. They never saw either of our faces. They only saw the back of my dad's head and his body (my dad weighs way more than me, has a gut, and is bald.) They then asked the only guys who ever came into contact with either of us — the guys who originally towed the truck. They saw my face clear as day because I was demanding I.D. and proof of their employer. So when they recognized my face with the name. They pinned it all on me.

So during the trial, all witnesses lied and said it was me, knowing they never saw me. They knew the person was a little overweight, had no hair. I was the exact opposite. Skinny, and I had a ton of hair that the balding person would of never been able to grow. Them realizing this threw them off on the stand. Each time the judge asked them if it was me they were stumbling over their words, unsure, asked me to turn around so they could see me from the back. Then would continue to sound unsure muttering, "Well... he didn't have hair, and... he wasn't... but yeah... that's him." They even threw the one witness out because she obviously was just told by the others to say I was the guy but she was so stupid she forgot what the trial was even about (forgot it was about a truck being stolen back from the tow yard.) The other two were husband and wife and were just straight up lying and the judge knew it. He then asked me where my dad was. I said, "I don't know." Because I didn't. He then went on to tell me that my dad was a horrible father, and that he doesn't think I was the person who did it, and obviously it was likely my father then stopped short and ruled me guilty, with adjudication withheld.

So basically, he knew I was likely the guy in the other car, but there was no proof, so him ruling me guilty off a hunch and very questionable witnesses was bullsh*t. But whatever, I got 3 months probation and I made my dad pay all the fines for being a d!ck. I didn't have to pay sh*t, but it's still on my record.

fu*k... that took forever, but you called me out so I had to set the record straight. There it is.

This story made my night, good read.
 10-06-2012, 11:51 PM         #44
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
Three things now.

You said they towed your car, etc, etc. Who go through all the process of "which one was it....point him out"

Then you said they testified, but none of them seen you.....but you just said that they did and even pointed out from the pic it was you and not your dad.

Finally, how would you not be guilty from the evidence you just yourself pointed out. Basically, if they towed the truck + the people supposedly put you out as the ONE......what more need to be done? There was no need for any additional eye witnesses
Are you serious? Dude... IT WASN'T MY CAR. It was my dad's, he has the SAME NAME as me. The witnesses NEVER SAW ME. Their employees, the actual guys who drive the tow trucks and tow the car, did see me (but they were not the witnesses, the witnesses were the owners of the tow yard apparently, they don't go out and tow cars, they hire other people to.) The witnesses never pointed me out from the two pics of me and my dad, the tow truck drivers did. How much more can I emphasize that the witnesses did not once ever see me? The only people who saw me (when the car was originally towed) were NOT the witnesses. Is that clear now?

Then, later they realized a totally different person stole the car back (my dad.) Because I didn't fit the description of the obviously middle aged man who stole the truck from their yard. I was 19, skinny, with tons of hair on my head. My dad was middle aged, with a beer belly and bald. But they never saw his face. They were confused, which is why they sounded unsure on the stand. You're asking me why they needed additional eye witnesses? I have no idea, that's on them. Apparently they were allowed to do that, like I said, I didn't even know there were going to be witnesses at all, I didn't even know the day of my trial, I thought I was at another hearing until I got blind sided by a trial.

The reason I wouldn't be guilty (although obviously I was, they just couldn't prove it), is because I was not the person who stole his truck back. They said I was. Their evidence was a lie because they never saw me on their property. They saw another person. The biggest thing that's confusing the whole process is the fact that I have the same name as my dad. So when they ran his plate, they got his name. They ran his name with the Florida DMV. Then both our names showed up (due to same name.) So they clicked on both, and saw a picture of him (which the tow drivers — not the witnesses — didn't recognize.) Then they saw my picture, and the tow drivers recognized me. So they charged me, instead of my dad. Even though I never stepped foot on their property, and didn't walk across it to steal a truck back from their property. That's why their evidence was garbage.

But like I said in my other post, I was there in the other car, so I was guilty anyways (even though I was never told by my father that he was going to do that, and he basically made me an accessory without my knowledge.) But the point is they didn't have legit proof or evidence that I took the truck back and stole it from them. That's the whole point. How is that hard to get?
 10-06-2012, 11:58 PM         #45
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You honestly think I'm making this sh*t up? One thing to keep in mind too, is this took place in Florida. Everyone knows everything in Florida is insane.

Here's the case report:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #46
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
who is this dude cheeves?
.................................................. .......

if you are indigent, have a pd..even though they are bullshyt...

representing yourself will for sure send you to prison...

..never go to trial if you actually did the crime..
 5 years ago '04        #47
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
but...

6 months for the punch, all day long id do the same. probably spit in his face.
 5 years ago '04        #48
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 TanstA! said:
you aint beating no cases with a public defender.... tha fu*k.

5 years ago '11        #49
CuddyAbeRo 27 heat pts27
space
space
$818 | Props total: 11 11
fu*k a public pretender
 10-07-2012, 03:23 AM         #50
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
Well if those witnesses didn't see you....how they know a middle aged person stole it back? If they saw your dad, maybe they seen you too? You won't agree, but why is that not possible since you are so sure they saw your dad.
They know a middle aged person stole it because he got out of the van and was walking to his truck, they had actual visual sight of him, unlike me. They could actually see him. Me? I was in a van with tinted windows (live in Florida so tinted windows are almost a must) and when we were stopped before he got out I was in the passenger seat, on the opposite side, they couldn't possibly see me from the angle. You had to be there I guess to know like I know. I couldn't even see them at all. So they couldn't of seen me, that's just how visual angles work.

I only saw the guy who tried to close the gate. That guy couldn't of seen me because he was too busy yelling out towards my dad as he walked to his truck and following him before he figured out what was happening, and then he was running away from me towards the gate to close it. Again, you had to be there. His truck was out in the open but away from where they were at. So we drove in and backed into a stopped position to where the driver side was facing them and facing his truck out away from them, as well as positioned to easily leave the yard. My dad had planned this in his head apparently because he never told me he was doing anything illegal. I had no idea, I had to either sit there and get caught because my dad decided to steal his truck or get out of there myself. What would you do? Because if you stay, they get you for trespassing regardless.

xoutchucky said:
Even without that, they towed the car back from you.....your name is the same....they were 2 people who came got the car back.....it's kinda easy for the judge to make that leap to say....GUILTY.
Of course that's what the judge put together. I even said that. But again, a judge having a hunch shouldn't be good enough to hold up in court. That's stupid. There needs to be evidence, and legit witnesses. My whole point was how the witnesses weren't legit because they didn't know what they were talking about, and even admitted I didn't look anything like the person they saw before changing and saying I was the person they saw. If the PD was really out for me, he would of pointed that out right there, how do I not look like the guy they saw, yet I'm the person they saw? See what I mean?

xoutchucky said:
Anyways, back to the main point.....how is this the PD fault? There is NO way there was a trial or any hearing for that matter where the court let you leave without signing your notice, courts just don't do that. That's why warrants are handed out, because personal notice was given. Since you had to sign your notice about your trial....maybe you should have been more alert as to what was going on. PD has hundreds of cases going on......the facts were not in your favor...and it's their fault?
I already admitted I was a stupid 19 year old stoner then who had no idea what was going on with the legal process. That's my own fault, and actually, after my mom told me about the summons, I went to the court house to figure out what it was for. They said it was trespassing and named the tow yard. That's when I remembered, so after that my mom forced my dad to go with me there to switch over the charge to him. It was supposed to be him admitting it was him and not me. When we went, they said something about it wasn't possible or that's not how it works or something. So my dad just was a d!ck and said, "Oh well." Then basically left the picture until I got charged and then I told him he had to pay the fines because the whole situation was bullsh*t and his fault anyways. Which he knew and so he paid the fines.

As far as what the PD could of done, like I already said, the witnesses were obviously lying. Actually, reading my case report, he actually did try to motion for acquittal because of that reason, I remember that now. But the judge told him they were waiving just one witness and denied the acquittal. The PD sat down and never spoke again until the end when it was all decided. All they had against me was witnesses, and they weren't reliable. That's the whole point. I didn't have motive (not my car), my dad did. It doesn't matter if the judge had a hunch that I was the 2nd person in the other car, because it wasn't provable. The witnesses only mentioned one person they saw, and described him as older, bald, and slightly overweight. None of which was me. They even said they never saw the person's face, just him from the back (as my dad was walking to his truck), so I had to turn around in court so they could see me from the back. Then switched and said, "but yeah, he looked different, but that's him."

But yes, your point about being more alert is dead on, I just wasn't then, and if I was I could of said on the stand when I was up there about all the holes in the witnesses story. But again, I was so caught off guard that I had a trial because my PD gave me the impression that it was just a hearing. But still, I would figure the PD could easily point all that out. But when he tried he didn't put in any effort and instead of poking holes he just said he wanted to move for acquittal. It was after the worst witness who was an older woman who didn't even know what the trial was about, and she did get waived, but he should of pushed further because the other ones lied right on the stand.

But yes, I wasn't prepared at all, and in the end that's always your own fault. I'm just saying how bullsh*t the situation was and how the judge had no business giving me probation and fines knowing the witnesses were lying and there being no other proof other than unreliable witnesses. Especially considering it wasn't even my car. I'm pretty sure he just did it to "teach me a lesson" about how sh*tty my father is, because he ripped into my dad before he made the final judgement He basically called him a coward for not showing up. Maybe he figured he would pay the fines instead of me anyway, I dunno, I just think he reached big time.
 5 years ago '06        #51
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,409 | Props total: 2485 2485
 10-07-2012, 07:53 AM         #52
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
No jury, and it was a misdemeanor (only trespassing, hence only 3 months probation + fines.) I didn't want to type out an essay but I guess I'll tell the whole story because it's not bullsh*t (and my name is my name motherfu*ker )

First off, I technically was guilty of trespassing, so I deserved it, but it's bullsh*t that the judge ruled me guilty because there was no solid evidence or proof (shotty witness testimony) that I was there at all. No one ever saw me. They only saw the other person, yet they all lied and said I was the guy. The judge knew it was someone else who was the person seen yet still ruled guilty.

I had my own apartment and was having my car worked on. My dad picked me up and since I had class (college) the next day, my dad let me borrow his truck. So I go to my apartment (in public housing off MLK in Fort Myers.) The next morning I wake up, and for whatever reason decide to look out my window which I normally don't do. When I look out, a tow truck is trying to tow my dad's truck. I race downstairs.

When I get there, I immediately ask them why the fu*k they're towing the truck. No answer. I then ask for their I.D. credentials, etc. They don't even acknowledge me. It's two redneck dudes. I then ask what tow company they work for because their truck didn't say. No answer. Immediately I think it's a con, and these dudes are straight up trying to steal the truck. So I call my dad immediately and tell him to get here because these dudes are towing his truck and won't say who they are, who they work for, and they're possibly trying to steal the truck.

Finally the dudes are able to maneuver the truck out of there, as I'm continually telling them they need to show I.D. or I'm calling the cops. They don't say sh*t and take off. My dad shows up and we go to the main office of the apartment complex. They let us know a tow company comes through and tows cars that don't have their license straight, so they give us their biz card with all their info.

Also, let me make it clear my dad never told me anything about what was about to happen. No warning, no heads up, he just pulls some sh*t and expects me to react rightfully on the fly. Because dad is a fu*king as*hole. Anyway, we immediately speed off to the address. It's on this sh*tty dirt road behind some church that looks like a huge KKK hood. There's a gate that's open and we drive right in. Turns out we pulled in to the back entrance (employees only) of the tow yard. They had just pulled his truck in and it was sitting out in the open. There obviously was a "No trespassing" sign at the gate. So we pull in, and there's a few people waiting in front of a window likely waiting to get their vehicles back. My dad looks over to me and asks, "You have the keys right?" I did so I gave him the keys to his truck.

He gets out and immediately starts walking towards his truck. That's when the workers notice and start yelling at him, "HEY! HEY!! YOU CAN'T GO BACK THERE! HEY!" My dad completely ignores them. He walks up to his truck, unlocks it and hops in. It dawns on me then that my dad is stealing his truck back from the tow yard. It then dawns on me that I have to get the fu*k out of there too or else I'm catching the wrap for something I didn't even plan or want to do.

My dad cranks up the truck and slams the gas. I jump into the driver seat of his work van and peel out as well. Some dude who worked at the yard takes notice and books it for the gate to try and stop us from leaving. I'm closer to the gate, so I fly through the exit as the guy is starting to close it. My dad was a good ways behind me, so I start to worry and slow down while looking into the rear view mirror to see if he makes it.

Like I said before it was on a sh*tty dirty road so when I peeled out of there, a huge cloud of dirt and dust is all I can see behind me. I can't see anything. All of a sudden I hear a loud noise then I see part of the gate fly open through the cloud of dust as a man dives parallel with it into a ditch. Then my dad's truck roars through the cloud of dirt like something out of a fu*king movie, he can't see anything so he runs right in to the ditch, but since it was a big truck, he just rides right back out of it and back onto the road right behind me. I'm pretty much in awe at this moment, but out of instinct of not getting rear ended I slam the gas too and off we went. We got to a red light and he pulled up next to me and told me to follow him. We ended up going to the city north of us across the river and went to a bar on the water. I was only 18 but they served me without question, which probably had to do with me feeling kind of badass due to what just happened.

This is where I told the next part of the story already (a year later.) Now, the reason they summoned me, and not my dad (who's truck it was, and who's license info they had) is because and my dad have the exact same name. I'm the II. So when they ran his name in the system. Two faces popped up. His and mine. They never saw either of our faces. They only saw the back of my dad's head and his body (my dad weighs way more than me, has a gut, and is bald.) They then asked the only guys who ever came into contact with either of us — the guys who originally towed the truck. They saw my face clear as day because I was demanding I.D. and proof of their employer. So when they recognized my face with the name. They pinned it all on me.

So during the trial, all witnesses lied and said it was me, knowing they never saw me. They knew the person was a little overweight, had no hair. I was the exact opposite. Skinny, and I had a ton of hair that the balding person would of never been able to grow. Them realizing this threw them off on the stand. Each time the judge asked them if it was me they were stumbling over their words, unsure, asked me to turn around so they could see me from the back. Then would continue to sound unsure muttering, "Well... he didn't have hair, and... he wasn't... but yeah... that's him." They even threw the one witness out because she obviously was just told by the others to say I was the guy but she was so stupid she forgot what the trial was even about (forgot it was about a truck being stolen back from the tow yard.) The other two were husband and wife and were just straight up lying and the judge knew it. He then asked me where my dad was. I said, "I don't know." Because I didn't. He then went on to tell me that my dad was a horrible father, and that he doesn't think I was the person who did it, and obviously it was likely my father then stopped short and ruled me guilty, with adjudication withheld.

So basically, he knew I was likely the guy in the other car, but there was no proof, so him ruling me guilty off a hunch and very questionable witnesses was bullsh*t. But whatever, I got 3 months probation and I made my dad pay all the fines for being a d!ck. I didn't have to pay sh*t, but it's still on my record.

fu*k... that took forever, but you called me out so I had to set the record straight. There it is.
Yooooo! This story was AWESOME kid!!
I liked the part with the dust flying & sh*t!
 10-07-2012, 09:16 AM         #53
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

at terse & comical storytelling skills you got.
 5 years ago '04        #54
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4060 4060
 Fly 2ndComing said:
n*gga I wont ever have to deal with a public defender. I got three boss n*ggas on speed dial ready for whatever whenever along with others to make sure other sh*t is taken care of. I'm not some low budget a.ss two bit n*gga but for those that are I understand what they will have to deal with.
I will stick by what I said.

Public Defenders are some bi*ch a.ss scum f*ggots. It might be three of them in the world worth a damn but they wont get recognized because the rest of them aint sh*t.
You sound immature .
 5 years ago '11        #55
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Niruggg said:
ON TO THE REAL ISSUE HERE

WHO IS THIS BAD BYTCH?
She off limits bruh...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #56
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
you get what you pay for. if you aint got money, dont get caught up in the legal system! be smart about it, and don't get stuck with a p.d
 5 years ago '07        #57
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 FeedTheBeast said:
PDs just go thru the motions, they ain't bout to put in no work for you
Yeah..imho public pretenders are the worst because a lot of them simply don't care about the outcome of their clients ..they know that regardless, they'll be getting paid and will continue to work no matter how much they suck at their job
 5 years ago '07        #58
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Yung Dilla said:
Yeah man my brother had a public defender he robbed a bank lol dumb a.ss. Anyway his pd didn't do sh*t at all barley showed up to court when he did just went through the motions brother got 6 years for it first offender no gun nothing. He out now tho and i constantly remind him how much of a fu*k up he is he can't get a real job so i give him 300 a week to run errands for my mom or whatever she needs since he still lives on the east coast wither her this n*gga is basically making 1200 a month tax free just to bullsh*t around everyday lol...
damn n*gga two questions, if your brother robbed a bank then wtf was he doing getting a pd to represent him? Idgaf if i was dead broke, there's no way in hell that I would allow a pd to represent me when facing a serious charge like that..i'd find some way to pay a credible lawyer with a good to great case record to take on my case..he should've known he was fu*ked by trusting a pd when he was looking at jail time if he was convicted, even if he had a clean record prior to the crime..i guess he was willing to do the time if my n*gga was willing to rob a bank w/no weapon..he must've really not gave a fu*k ..that sucks tho ....and what do you do dilla, that allows you to treat 3 bills like chump change by giving your bro an allowance every week? i'm curious

Last edited by Deniro732; 10-07-2012 at 03:12 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #59
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
Some PD's are fu*king excellent litigators and lawyers who would run circles a most private attorneys and prosecutors. The simple fact of the matter is most people gain nothing from paying a private lawyer as they are going to get the same plea agreement rather they have a pd or private, you just wasting your money really.
 5 years ago '06        #60
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
I dont get all the hate on Public Defenders. They are not getting paid any sizable amount, they dont know you , and they work hundreds of cases a year. They get sh*t on by prosecutors judges an inmates yet still help people and do the best they can. Of course they aren't beating cases left and right and to expect them to is foolish.I had a public defender save my a.ss from a VOP so i am biased but she came through and crushed the building i was expecting the worst and she talked them out of remanding me without bail. I respect them for helping people whats the hate for?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy