Oct 4 - Inmate Punches His Lawyer In The Face After Being Sentenced To 15 Years In Prison

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Moral of the story. Don't do something that's going to send you to jail in the first place.
 5 years ago '04        #22
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 TheMindOf said:
Moral of the story. Don't do something that's going to send you to jail in the first place.
this...
 5 years ago '09        #23
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Guess he didn't call Saul

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #24
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
f*ggot a.ss public defenders aint sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #25
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25810 25810
Yeah man my brother had a public defender he robbed a bank lol dumb a.ss. Anyway his pd didn't do sh*t at all barley showed up to court when he did just went through the motions brother got 6 years for it first offender no gun nothing. He out now tho and i constantly remind him how much of a fu*k up he is he can't get a real job so i give him 300 a week to run errands for my mom or whatever she needs since he still lives on the east coast wither her this n*gga is basically making 1200 a month tax free just to bullsh*t around everyday lol...
 5 years ago '04        #26
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,610 | Props total: 4062 4062
 sonof504 said:
you'd be surprised at some of the bullsh*t that could land you 15 years.. Victimless crimes account for the majority of American prisoners. Way too many bullsh*t laws and they're multiplying.
Are you implying robbery is a "victimless crime" and you guys do realize public defenders are probably one of the most over worked professions . If your going to put yourself in negative situations dont be surprised who shows up to represent you . My problem with the video is the constabale saw something and alerted the other guy but stayed relaxed leaning on the rail .
 10-06-2012, 06:43 PM         #27
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people
 5 years ago '09        #28
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,311 | Props total: 7968 7968
 Fly 2ndComing said:
f*ggot a.ss public defenders aint sh*t.
if you werent a bum a.ss f*ggot you wouldnt need a public defender

people hate on public defenders but be glad you get that, imo its not the states responsibility to give you a lawyer just because you didnt save up for lawyer fees
 5 years ago '09        #29
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,221 | Props total: 13458 13458
Extra 6 months. Worth it

Pd
 5 years ago '07        #30
MLCP 2 heat pts
space
space
$588 | Props total: 69 69
 Got Cheeve? said:
I remember my case. Dude never even told me the day of the trial. In fact, he lied and said the day of my trial was just another hearing and it was later. I'm waiting that day, they skip my last name and I'm thinking, "what the hell?" Well they skipped it because they do the trials at the end. Next thing I know my PD shows up and there's three witnesses testifying against me. I was heated. Dude just went through the motions, the three witnesses obviously never saw me before, they threw one out because they didn't know anything they were talking about, the others had me do a 360 with my arms out and said, "Well... I mean, he looks different... but yeah... that's him." The PD didn't do sh*t. He was the typical sleezy, cheap suit wearing, dandruff all over his shoulders, comb over, Jewy lawyer guy (no offense to Jews, but a lot of y'all be lawyers )

I know they never saw me, they knew they never saw me, even the judge knew they were lying. Yet at the end, the judge told me, "Well obviously it was someone else there, but I'm not sure you didn't have something to do with it, so I sentence you guilty, but adjudication withheld. I couldn't believe that sh*t Dude literally said it was someone else but I'm saying guilty anyways. At that point I just started laughing and the PD told me to be quiet and pipe down, I told him to go fu*k himself lowly so only he and I could hear it. He didn't say sh*t.

I got 3 months probation and fines.

Oh yeah, I'm white, so that whole, "White people always get off" sh*t definitely doesn't fly. The judge even said he knew it wasn't me and still gave me guilty. No white privilege there
Woah homie...adjudication withheld and guilty are two completely different things. Your story is sounding pretty sketchy right now.
 10-06-2012, 07:49 PM         #31
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As someone who went to school for law and had to interview for a public defender position, everything that is being said in this thread is pretty much spot on. Public defenders are fu*king lazy pricks who don't give a fu*k about anyone they represent, so glad I didn't get that job. They are a disgrace to anyone who represents the justice system, I've probably met over 100 of these d!ckheads in my line of work and I only ever met one who was actually trying to f!ght for the kid he was representing.

Scumbags, 99% of them, fu*k em all.

First of all I highly recommend you don't live that kind of life that has you needing a public defender, but if you ever do find yourself in that situation get a real fu*king lawyer with a good case record and a good reputation. If you have to go 10-15k in debt fu*king do it, public defenders will fu*k your life up and sleep like a baby the night after, they don't give a fu*k.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 10-06-2012 at 07:51 PM..
 10-06-2012, 07:50 PM         #32
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MLCP said:
Woah homie...adjudication withheld and guilty are two completely different things. Your story is sounding pretty sketchy right now.
Yeah that dude is on rocks, no judge is going to say "I know it wasn't you but Ima still make u guilty".... on or off the record.
 5 years ago '09        #33
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
My public defender was legit like 22, fresh out of college, he takes me to the side before my hearing and telling me how this is going to be a cake walk how he has brought murder charges down to traffic tickets before, Im sitting here like shut the fu*k up! ... It was only a possesion charge so I didn't care I just wanted to get in and get out lol. Sat there for 6 hours waiting for my name and sh*t.
 10-06-2012, 08:42 PM         #34
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
SO let me get this straight.

You never was arrested, only a summons to your moms house. You stated the trial was about eyewitness testimony. If the trial was about eyewitness testimony that would mean you were not arrested, since they didn't arrest you, because you got away.

BUT.....if you were not arrested nor were you ever caught at the scene of the crime, what the fu*k your ID has to do with anything. I understand your mom address was on license, but how were they able to find out who you were unless they stopped you?

Furthermore, you stated during the trial it was about eyewitness testimony..... presumably it had to be a felony charge, well at least harsh enough to get jury trial. Your story doesn't make sense because you said at the end the judge said so & so. Now, I do understand you can have bench trials, but PD's never recommend that, they advise not to have bench trials. So, if you had jury trial.........why did the judge say anything about finding you guilty?

Also, if this was a felony trial.....your story doesn't make much sense even more so...."trials happen at the end of the day" when jurors must be selected.

Now, this could all be misdemeanor type sh*t....which would somewhat make your story at least make sense, but even so....what misdemeanor charge would call for eyewitness testimony.....especially with you never being arrested, but they had your ID?

And yes, I intern with the PD's office and will be a PD upon graduation so I do take the over generalization a bit personal. Perception is a dangerous thing
No jury, and it was a misdemeanor (only trespassing, hence only 3 months probation + fines.) I didn't want to type out an essay but I guess I'll tell the whole story because it's not bullsh*t (and my name is my name motherfu*ker )

First off, I technically was guilty of trespassing, so I deserved it, but it's bullsh*t that the judge ruled me guilty because there was no solid evidence or proof (shotty witness testimony) that I was there at all. No one ever saw me. They only saw the other person, yet they all lied and said I was the guy. The judge knew it was someone else who was the person seen yet still ruled guilty.

I had my own apartment and was having my car worked on. My dad picked me up and since I had class (college) the next day, my dad let me borrow his truck. So I go to my apartment (in public housing off MLK in Fort Myers.) The next morning I wake up, and for whatever reason decide to look out my window which I normally don't do. When I look out, a tow truck is trying to tow my dad's truck. I race downstairs.

When I get there, I immediately ask them why the fu*k they're towing the truck. No answer. I then ask for their I.D. credentials, etc. They don't even acknowledge me. It's two redneck dudes. I then ask what tow company they work for because their truck didn't say. No answer. Immediately I think it's a con, and these dudes are straight up trying to steal the truck. So I call my dad immediately and tell him to get here because these dudes are towing his truck and won't say who they are, who they work for, and they're possibly trying to steal the truck.

Finally the dudes are able to maneuver the truck out of there, as I'm continually telling them they need to show I.D. or I'm calling the cops. They don't say sh*t and take off. My dad shows up and we go to the main office of the apartment complex. They let us know a tow company comes through and tows cars that don't have their license straight, so they give us their biz card with all their info.

Also, let me make it clear my dad never told me anything about what was about to happen. No warning, no heads up, he just pulls some sh*t and expects me to react rightfully on the fly. Because dad is a fu*king as*hole. Anyway, we immediately speed off to the address. It's on this sh*tty dirt road behind some church that looks like a huge KKK hood. There's a gate that's open and we drive right in. Turns out we pulled in to the back entrance (employees only) of the tow yard. They had just pulled his truck in and it was sitting out in the open. There obviously was a "No trespassing" sign at the gate. So we pull in, and there's a few people waiting in front of a window likely waiting to get their vehicles back. My dad looks over to me and asks, "You have the keys right?" I did so I gave him the keys to his truck.

He gets out and immediately starts walking towards his truck. That's when the workers notice and start yelling at him, "HEY! HEY!! YOU CAN'T GO BACK THERE! HEY!" My dad completely ignores them. He walks up to his truck, unlocks it and hops in. It dawns on me then that my dad is stealing his truck back from the tow yard. It then dawns on me that I have to get the fu*k out of there too or else I'm catching the wrap for something I didn't even plan or want to do.

My dad cranks up the truck and slams the gas. I jump into the driver seat of his work van and peel out as well. Some dude who worked at the yard takes notice and books it for the gate to try and stop us from leaving. I'm closer to the gate, so I fly through the exit as the guy is starting to close it. My dad was a good ways behind me, so I start to worry and slow down while looking into the rear view mirror to see if he makes it.

Like I said before it was on a sh*tty dirty road so when I peeled out of there, a huge cloud of dirt and dust is all I can see behind me. I can't see anything. All of a sudden I hear a loud noise then I see part of the gate fly open through the cloud of dust as a man dives parallel with it into a ditch. Then my dad's truck roars through the cloud of dirt like something out of a fu*king movie, he can't see anything so he runs right in to the ditch, but since it was a big truck, he just rides right back out of it and back onto the road right behind me. I'm pretty much in awe at this moment, but out of instinct of not getting rear ended I slam the gas too and off we went. We got to a red light and he pulled up next to me and told me to follow him. We ended up going to the city north of us across the river and went to a bar on the water. I was only 18 but they served me without question, which probably had to do with me feeling kind of badass due to what just happened.

This is where I told the next part of the story already (a year later.) Now, the reason they summoned me, and not my dad (who's truck it was, and who's license info they had) is because and my dad have the exact same name. I'm the II. So when they ran his name in the system. Two faces popped up. His and mine. They never saw either of our faces. They only saw the back of my dad's head and his body (my dad weighs way more than me, has a gut, and is bald.) They then asked the only guys who ever came into contact with either of us — the guys who originally towed the truck. They saw my face clear as day because I was demanding I.D. and proof of their employer. So when they recognized my face with the name. They pinned it all on me.

So during the trial, all witnesses lied and said it was me, knowing they never saw me. They knew the person was a little overweight, had no hair. I was the exact opposite. Skinny, and I had a ton of hair that the balding person would of never been able to grow. Them realizing this threw them off on the stand. Each time the judge asked them if it was me they were stumbling over their words, unsure, asked me to turn around so they could see me from the back. Then would continue to sound unsure muttering, "Well... he didn't have hair, and... he wasn't... but yeah... that's him." They even threw the one witness out because she obviously was just told by the others to say I was the guy but she was so stupid she forgot what the trial was even about (forgot it was about a truck being stolen back from the tow yard.) The other two were husband and wife and were just straight up lying and the judge knew it. He then asked me where my dad was. I said, "I don't know." Because I didn't. He then went on to tell me that my dad was a horrible father, and that he doesn't think I was the person who did it, and obviously it was likely my father then stopped short and ruled me guilty, with adjudication withheld.

So basically, he knew I was likely the guy in the other car, but there was no proof, so him ruling me guilty off a hunch and very questionable witnesses was bullsh*t. But whatever, I got 3 months probation and I made my dad pay all the fines for being a d!ck. I didn't have to pay sh*t, but it's still on my record.

fu*k... that took forever, but you called me out so I had to set the record straight. There it is.
 10-06-2012, 08:52 PM         #35
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MLCP said:
Posted the whole story. That's what happened. He said, "I'm ruling guilty, with adjudication withheld." That's the exact words he said. I'll check the clerk of courts and see if it says both or just adjudication withheld, but that's what he said.

Found it on the Clerk of Courts site, it does just say Adjudication Withheld:

[pic - click to view]

But I'm telling you, the judge said guilty right before it. Maybe he did it to scare me or something, I dunno. But if it was just Adjudication Withheld would I still get probation and all the fines? I don't know how legal works, I'm just asking. Doesn't make sense to me. But yeah, story is not bullsh*t. I left out my name obviously, and the case number I crossed out, but that's on clerk of courts on my record.

My dad has no lie, fu*king 4-5 pages of charges fu*king scumbag yo. I got one page.
 10-06-2012, 08:56 PM         #36
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
Yeah that dude is on rocks, no judge is going to say "I know it wasn't you but Ima still make u guilty".... on or off the record.
He obviously didn't say those exact words. I didn't want to go fully into the case in my first post because it's a long story, or talk about how sh*tty my dad is but since y'all calling me out and sh*t I went ahead and did it. He said he knew the person who took the truck was my father, then said the exact words, "guilty, adjudication withheld" then said stuff about fines and probation.

5 years ago '07        #37
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Them muthafu*kas suck. I remember before court, they had 10 heads in a room made for 3. It was the room where you meet your lawyer then get called to court to state your guilt or f!ght the charges or get dismissed. You are supposed to meet your lawyer in the 3 person room(3 seats on one side, 3 seats across on the other side of the window) but since we were all in there we got to listen to everybodys sh*t. THis PD was telling one mofo "this aint el salvador where you can just go into a store and steal beer, this is america and we are civilized here." Then he started telling him how he is going to get fu*ked over and deported, how much of that actually happend i dont know but what i knew was that this lawyer was a.ss. This PD talked sh*t to everybody in the room except me. This 6 foot tall white dude walked in with his brief case nudged the PD and pointed at me (he had my mug shot so he knew who i was) the other inmates where looking at me giving me dap, like "yooo you hired this guy? ohhh sh*t"

5 thousand dollars...

....i said fu*k the plea...

case dismissed! fu*k PD's. I KNOW i would have done time if i went that route.

and the reason I say I know i would have done time is not because i allegedly comited a crime but it was because the PD wasnt looking to prove my innocence, he was just working on getting pleas.

Last edited by Grave; 10-06-2012 at 09:22 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #38
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,610 | Props total: 4062 4062
 Grave said:
Them muthafu*kas suck. I remember before court, they had 10 heads in a room made for 3. It was the room where you meet your lawyer then get called to court to state your guilt or f!ght the charges or get dismissed. You are supposed to meet your lawyer in the 3 person room(3 seats on one side, 3 seats across on the other side of the window) but since we were all in there we got to listen to everybodys sh*t. THis PD was telling one mofo "this aint el salvador where you can just go into a store and steal beer, this is america and we are civilized here." Then he started telling him how he is going to get fu*ked over and deported, how much of that actually happend i dont know but what i knew was that this lawyer was a.ss. This PD talked sh*t to everybody in the room except me. This 6 foot tall white dude walked in with his brief case nudged the PD and pointed at me (he had my mug shot so he knew who i was) the other inmates where looking at me giving me dap, like "yooo you hired this guy? ohhh sh*t"

5 thousand dollars...

....i said fu*k the plea...

case dismissed! fu*k PD's. I KNOW i would have done time if i went that route.

and the reason I say I know i would have done time is not because i allegedly comited a crime but it was because the PD wasnt looking to prove my innocence, he was just working on getting pleas.
Exactly when they say the words "If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you." Dont expect Robert Shapiro to come waltzing through the door . Your going to get an overworked person who probably wont remember your name with a case load they cant probably handle . Bottom line if you have a public defender its not gonna turn into a episode of law & order there gonna get you the best defense that fits into there schedule and if your innocent i feel bad for you but if not you rolled the dice . So many people are quick to say fu*k the PD but not take responsibilty for being in that situation !
 10-06-2012, 11:10 PM         #39
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
pubic defenders, not a typo, are just that...pubes. they don't really help with sh*t. if you don't have a paid lawyer, you're fu*ked. period. they work for the courts so they aren't really going to fu*k with the courts on most cases. this justice system is just a system.
The reason why some public defenders do not appear to be as efficient as private attorneys is because public defenders have larger case loads therefore they tend to miss important deadlines for motions and are also unable to provide that 1 on 1 special attention a private attorney can. It doesn't have anything to do with their ability to practice law. There is good and bad in every profession of course.

Got Cheeve? said:
I remember my case. Dude never even told me the day of the trial. In fact, he lied and said the day of my trial was just another hearing and it was later. I'm waiting that day, they skip my last name and I'm thinking, "what the hell?" Well they skipped it because they do the trials at the end. Next thing I know my PD shows up and there's three witnesses testifying against me. I was heated. Dude just went through the motions, the three witnesses obviously never saw me before, they threw one out because they didn't know anything they were talking about, the others had me do a 360 with my arms out and said, "Well... I mean, he looks different... but yeah... that's him." The PD didn't do sh*t. He was the typical sleezy, cheap suit wearing, dandruff all over his shoulders, comb over, Jewy lawyer guy (no offense to Jews, but a lot of y'all be lawyers )

I know they never saw me, they knew they never saw me, even the judge knew they were lying. Yet at the end, the judge told me, "Well obviously it was someone else there, but I'm not sure you didn't have something to do with it, so I sentence you guilty, but adjudication withheld. I couldn't believe that sh*t Dude literally said it was someone else but I'm saying guilty anyways. At that point I just started laughing and the PD told me to be quiet and pipe down, I told him to go fu*k himself lowly so only he and I could hear it. He didn't say sh*t.

I got 3 months probation and fines.

Oh yeah, I'm white, so that whole, "White people always get off" sh*t definitely doesn't fly. The judge even said he knew it wasn't me and still gave me guilty. No white privilege there
Why didn't you file a motion for ineffective counsel?
 10-06-2012, 11:17 PM         #40
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
tl;dr

all I need to know is, how did they get your ID or address to send you a summons if witnesses couldn't place you on the scene? sh*t don't make sense. If it's in that huge spill, sorry, so much other sh*t that don't make sense is in there that I couldn't read it all. However, that story, the bit I read doesn't sound legit.
It's in there. They towed my dad's truck. Had his license plate number. Thus, they had his registration information from the state, thus his name. He has the exact same name as me. When they pulled up his name, there were two pictures, of him and me. They asked the guys who towed the truck (who I confronted), which one was it? Because there were two with the same name. So they pointed to me. Just like my dad, my registration information via the state of Florida gave them my mother's address.

How is this not legit? And what doesn't make sense in what happened?
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy