Oct 4 - Inmate Punches His Lawyer In The Face After Being Sentenced To 15 Years In Prison

most viewed right now
 50
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
7283 pageviews
93 comments


thetfd 1470 heat pts1470
space
avatar space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 6123 6123
Oct 4 - Inmate Punches His Lawyer In The Face After Being Sentenced To 15 Years In Prison
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 http://www.dailymail.co.u .. -15-years.html


[video - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


A York County, South Carolina inmate earned himself more time in prison after punching his lawyer in the face while in court.

Lamarcus Williamson, 30, had just been sentenced to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to robbery, a.ssault and drug charges. As he was being led away he suddenly turns toward his public defender and punches him in the face.

“I was shocked, I didn’t see it coming. I hit the floor,” said attorney Dan Hall.

Williamson was charged with criminal contempt and will get six more months added to his 15-year sentence.

It was worth it!!!

93 comments for "Oct 4 - Inmate Punches His Lawyer In The Face After Being Sentenced To 15 Years In Prison"

 5 years ago '07        #2
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
I see nothing wrong
 5 years ago '04        #3
LightWeight 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 1897 1897
If my public defender was promising me less time and lesser punishment and the opposite happened id prolly do the same thing if i was goin in for 15, but i wouldnt even have my a.ss out in that situation tho....1
 10-04-2012, 08:47 PM         #4
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like the floor was wet and he slipped while turning to the door
 5 years ago '04        #5
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
pubic defenders, not a typo, are just that...pubes. they don't really help with sh*t. if you don't have a paid lawyer, you're fu*ked. period. they work for the courts so they aren't really going to fu*k with the courts on most cases. this justice system is just a system.
 5 years ago '04        #6
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19615 19615
you aint beating no cases with a public defender.... tha fu*k.
 10-05-2012, 07:19 AM         #7
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
pubic defenders, not a typo, are just that...pubes. they don't really help with sh*t. if you don't have a paid lawyer, you're fu*ked. period. they work for the courts so they aren't really going to fu*k with the courts on most cases. this justice system is just a system.
I remember my case. Dude never even told me the day of the trial. In fact, he lied and said the day of my trial was just another hearing and it was later. I'm waiting that day, they skip my last name and I'm thinking, "what the hell?" Well they skipped it because they do the trials at the end. Next thing I know my PD shows up and there's three witnesses testifying against me. I was heated. Dude just went through the motions, the three witnesses obviously never saw me before, they threw one out because they didn't know anything they were talking about, the others had me do a 360 with my arms out and said, "Well... I mean, he looks different... but yeah... that's him." The PD didn't do sh*t. He was the typical sleezy, cheap suit wearing, dandruff all over his shoulders, comb over, Jewy lawyer guy (no offense to Jews, but a lot of y'all be lawyers )

I know they never saw me, they knew they never saw me, even the judge knew they were lying. Yet at the end, the judge told me, "Well obviously it was someone else there, but I'm not sure you didn't have something to do with it, so I sentence you guilty, but adjudication withheld. I couldn't believe that sh*t Dude literally said it was someone else but I'm saying guilty anyways. At that point I just started laughing and the PD told me to be quiet and pipe down, I told him to go fu*k himself lowly so only he and I could hear it. He didn't say sh*t.

I got 3 months probation and fines.

Oh yeah, I'm white, so that whole, "White people always get off" sh*t definitely doesn't fly. The judge even said he knew it wasn't me and still gave me guilty. No white privilege there
 10-05-2012, 11:45 AM         #8
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
I remember my case. Dude never even told me the day of the trial. In fact, he lied and said the day of my trial was just another hearing and it was later. I'm waiting that day, they skip my last name and I'm thinking, "what the hell?" Well they skipped it because they do the trials at the end. Next thing I know my PD shows up and there's three witnesses testifying against me. I was heated. Dude just went through the motions, the three witnesses obviously never saw me before, they threw one out because they didn't know anything they were talking about, the others had me do a 360 with my arms out and said, "Well... I mean, he looks different... but yeah... that's him." The PD didn't do sh*t. He was the typical sleezy, cheap suit wearing, dandruff all over his shoulders, comb over, Jewy lawyer guy (no offense to Jews, but a lot of y'all be lawyers )

I know they never saw me, they knew they never saw me, even the judge knew they were lying. Yet at the end, the judge told me, "Well obviously it was someone else there, but I'm not sure you didn't have something to do with it, so I sentence you guilty, but adjudication withheld. I couldn't believe that sh*t Dude literally said it was someone else but I'm saying guilty anyways. At that point I just started laughing and the PD told me to be quiet and pipe down, I told him to go fu*k himself lowly so only he and I could hear it. He didn't say sh*t.

I got 3 months probation and fines.

Oh yeah, I'm white, so that whole, "White people always get off" sh*t definitely doesn't fly. The judge even said he knew it wasn't me and still gave me guilty. No white privilege there
tl;dr
 5 years ago '07        #9
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
PDs just go thru the motions, they ain't bout to put in no work for you
 5 years ago '09        #10
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
Lol a PD for a case like that
 5 years ago '07        #11
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 LightWeight said:
If my public defender was promising me less time and lesser punishment and the opposite happened id prolly do the same thing if i was goin in for 15, but i wouldnt even have my a.ss out in that situation tho....1
you'd be surprised at some of the bullsh*t that could land you 15 years.. Victimless crimes account for the majority of American prisoners. Way too many bullsh*t laws and they're multiplying.
 10-05-2012, 08:42 PM         #12
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ON TO THE REAL ISSUE HERE

























































WHO IS THIS BAD BYTCH?


Last edited by Niruggg; 10-05-2012 at 08:44 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #13
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
n*gga I laughed hysterically while reading the title so you know once the video came up I lost it.
 5 years ago '05        #14
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
If u doin dirt better keep dem pre paid lawyers on deck
 5 years ago '11        #15
Silencer 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$3,669 | Props total: 3412 3412
I had a P.D. just stand there while the judge was asking me legal questions that I didn't know too much about at the time. My P.D. was standin about 3 feet away, Im lookin at dude like what should I say and he just stared at me like "Damn Its Almost Lunch Time". Didnt say sh*t the whole time even when the judge said she was going to send me up state.

I could have Lamarcussed the sh*tt out of dude that day
 10-06-2012, 04:49 AM         #16
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Silencer said:
I had a P.D. just stand there while the judge was asking me legal questions that I didn't know too much about at the time. My P.D. was standin about 3 feet away, Im lookin at dude like what should I say and he just stared at me like "Damn Its Almost Lunch Time". Didnt say sh*t the whole time even when the judge said she was going to send me up state.

I could have Lamarcussed the sh*tt out of dude that day
 5 years ago '06        #17
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 175 175
Worked in the Queens County court system for 5 yrs as a court liaison.

1.) Don't get arrested and you won't have to worry about shabby a.ss P.Ds fu*kin you over..

2.) You can get a paid lawyer who is just as lazy as a public defender..it's all about the person at the end of the day..

I've seen some private lawyers who were fu*kin worthless..

I've seen some P.Ds who have run circles around the prosecution..

Alot of P.Ds don't want to enter the private sector because $ begins taint their purpose of practicing law in the 1st place..think about it..they're willing to take less and help the general public, rather than select their clientele and charge large sums of guap..

You n*ggaz are over generalizing.. Just my two..carry on.
 10-06-2012, 09:38 AM         #18
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
alot of people slip next to other people and dont punch them in the face though


i mean,if you dont wanna do the time,dont do the crime
Hey!

















































[pic - click to view]


DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
 10-06-2012, 09:48 AM         #19
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never got arrested though which was the weird part. After the incident happened, an entire year passed and I completely forgot about it. My address on my license was still my mom's house and not where I was living, so one day my mom calls me up bi*ching me out talking about she just got a summons in the mail addressed to me. She kept yelling at me, "What did you do!!? WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

I had no fu*king clue, like I said, I completely forgot because it had been a year and more and I sat there trying to think, and I had to keep saying, "I'm serious, I have no idea... I don't know." Which she took as my lying, but I just didn't know. Finally I showed up to the court house and they said what it was for and I was like, "OOooooohhhh."
 5 years ago '05        #20
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 omniscience said:
Worked in the Queens County court system for 5 yrs as a court liaison.

1.) Don't get arrested and you won't have to worry about shabby a.ss P.Ds fu*kin you over..

2.) You can get a paid lawyer who is just as lazy as a public defender..it's all about the person at the end of the day..

I've seen some private lawyers who were fu*kin worthless..

I've seen some P.Ds who have run circles around the prosecution..

Alot of P.Ds don't want to enter the private sector because $ begins taint their purpose of practicing law in the 1st place..think about it..they're willing to take less and help the general public, rather than select their clientele and charge large sums of guap..

You n*ggaz are over generalizing.. Just my two..carry on.

:ohhellnonas:

Justice system is organized crime in itself.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy