Paul Pierce Thought About Switching Teams During the Offseason

most viewed right now
 173
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
SuL2K12 
space
avatar space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 434 434
 SmoothTay said:
Prolly wanted to join an actually contender
[pic - click to view]

you do know it was boston vs miami in the eastern conference finals right
 5 years ago '07        #42
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
avatar space
space
$53,690 | Props total: 38534 38534
 5 years ago '07        #43
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 Legit1 said:
we talking bout the greatest shooter in nba history being used as a spot up shooter getting wide open looks his shot not gonna be off


if you watched the heat last year you would know how atrocious battier was shooting off of wide open looks before he turned it up in the playoffs

if ray is open he's not gonna miss period he could average easily 12-14 ppg off the bench on a high fg with all the easy looks he's gonna be getting, no tapdancing around screens just straight up shooting
 joshdogg26 said:
when has that not been true about ray? lucky for us, he just happens to be the greatest shooter of all time. dude is a 6th-8th man. you don't need to make sweeping changes when you just won a championship at half strength. we're a better team by virtue of bosh not having an ab strain and wade reparing his knee alone. shard is at the end of the rotation and has said he doesn't even want to start or play big minutes. we only stand to benefit from him because he won't play if he can't contribute anyway. we're not hurting for rotation forwards between bron, bosh, haslem, and battier. i'd rather sign shard than somebody like sheed and these other bums teams are picking up. our spacing will be deadly with almost any combination of players we throw out there.
ray is coming off his worse playoff performance ever

it seems heat fans make it out that ray is the ray from 5 years ago

and no comment on the rashard signing
 5 years ago '09        #44
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 Legit1 said:
we talking bout the greatest shooter in nba history being used as a spot up shooter getting wide open looks his shot not gonna be off


if you watched the heat last year you would know how atrocious battier was shooting off of wide open looks before he turned it up in the playoffs

if ray is open he's not gonna miss period he could average easily 12-14 ppg off the bench on a high fg with all the easy looks he's gonna be getting, no tapdancing around screens just straight up shooting
Just a question but wouldn't you rather have him show up during this time instead of the regular season? How is it a knock that a guy only showed up when it mattered?
 5 years ago '09        #45
Mumbles253 
space
avatar space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
 10-05-2012, 01:35 AM         #46
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
ray is coming off his worse playoff performance ever

it seems heat fans make it out that ray is the ray from 5 years ago

and no comment on the rashard signing
did you forget he was playing with an injury, an injury that he said he would have never have played in, but it was playoffs and a chance at a ring



Ray Allen has been held back OFFENSIVELY in Beantown, yea they made him an open dead shooter , but that n*gga can still do some damage of the dribble, especially with his shot

Miami has given him freedom, and with beasts like Wade and Lebron , Ray can do that kinda stuff.
 5 years ago '11        #47
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@ ray trying to create off the dribble in Miami, hell when Mario does it wade bron and bosh be like


Yell™
 10-05-2012, 02:26 AM         #48
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
Lol@ ray trying to create off the dribble in Miami, hell when Mario does it wade bron and bosh be like


Yell™
theres a big difference from a veteran legend like Ray Allen

and a scrub point guard like chalmers
 5 years ago '07        #49
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
He wanted to be a Laker we all know the truth.pun intended lol
 10-05-2012, 02:46 AM         #50
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dc3003 said:
heat pretty much have the east on lock for the next 2 seasons thats y the magic folded
This sucka a.ss post.
I predict this season will be the best season in NBA history. Yall broke a.sses ask mom & dad to help you on that League Pass & you all can prop me later.
I CANT WAIT for this season!
And no you "Hes from NY he must be a Knick fan" a.ss n*ggas, Im not. So save a smileys life.
 5 years ago '06        #51
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
all these new heat fans just chest pounding but we all know miami fans are not to be taken seriously showing up to games late after their botox injections
 5 years ago '07        #52
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,378 | Props total: 13033 13033
 timdog said:
ray is coming off his worse playoff performance ever

it seems heat fans make it out that ray is the ray from 5 years ago

and no comment on the rashard signing
he's also coming off the best shooting season of his career before he was playing on a bum ankle in the playoffs. shard is a year removed from being a double digit scorer. you're not realizing what little we're asking of these guys. these are players who were formerly feature guys on their team and we are making them bench role players. we have shooters on top of shooters, so if they're not hitting theirs, we call the next number. we rely on them for nothing. we're champions without them.
 5 years ago '06        #53
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 box5 said:
Lol@ ray trying to create off the dribble in Miami, hell when Mario does it wade bron and bosh be like


Yell™


perfect smiley usage
 5 years ago '11        #54
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 1374 1374
Celtic's is going to beat the Heat in the playoff's and I will not be shocked
 5 years ago '04        #55
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,607 | Props total: 1775 1775
Celtics fans are such bi*ches. Nobody called Ray a traitor when he left the first team to come to boston. Nobody called KG a traitor when he left minnesota either.
 5 years ago '10        #56
Barge 
space
avatar space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 Jay Lee said:
Celtic's is going to beat the Heat in the playoff's and I will not be shocked
They almost did last year, but they took their foot off the gas pedal.
 5 years ago '07        #57
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 Jay Lee said:
Celtic's is going to beat the Heat in the playoff's and I will not be shocked
I honestly believe this. They took them to 7 games last year and they reupped this year. I think they're a better team than they were last year with the additions of Lee and Terry.

Also KG, Pierce, Rondo, and Doc understand the sense of urgency to try and at least bring in one more ring before KG and Pierce can't contribute significantly anymore (I mean, they are getting kinda old)

And even when KG/Pierce leave, they have a lot of cap space AND a young core in Sullinger and Fab Melo (I ain't too convinced about Melo though)

I call it now, Celtics/Heat ECF taking it to 7 games again.
 5 years ago '07        #58
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 luker1920 said:
did you forget he was playing with an injury, an injury that he said he would have never have played in, but it was playoffs and a chance at a ring



Ray Allen has been held back OFFENSIVELY in Beantown, yea they made him an open dead shooter , but that n*gga can still do some damage of the dribble, especially with his shot

Miami has given him freedom, and with beasts like Wade and Lebron , Ray can do that kinda stuff.
being held back its called being a team player

actually when he was not "held back" he was barely making the playoffs

now again this not the ray of 5 years ago



 joshdogg26 said:
he's also coming off the best shooting season of his career before he was playing on a bum ankle in the playoffs. shard is a year removed from being a double digit scorer. you're not realizing what little we're asking of these guys. these are players who were formerly feature guys on their team and we are making them bench role players. we have shooters on top of shooters, so if they're not hitting theirs, we call the next number. we rely on them for nothing. we're champions without them.

ray best overall shooting year was the year before

shard aint been the same since the roids
 10-05-2012, 09:46 AM         #59
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Celtics fans are such bi*ches. Nobody called Ray a traitor when he left the first team to come to boston. Nobody called KG a traitor when he left Minnesota either.
2 complete scenarios...Plus they got traded...Ray quit on his teammates and joined their rivals
 5 years ago '07        #60
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,378 | Props total: 13033 13033
 timdog said:
ray best overall shooting year was the year before

shard aint been the same since the roids
and his best 3% was last year. sounds like he's aging pretty well. dude is taking mike miller and james jones minutes. i'm sure he'll be at least as productive as they have been for us . y'all make way too much of this like we're asking him to be a feature player and rely on him for anything important .

and i'm sure no longer taking diet pills means shard isn't strong enough to hoist the ball from the three point line a few times a game

you're trying too hard if you really make this much out of the shooters on our bench. that's like talking sh*t about the lakers because of jodie meeks .
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy