Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, m.A.A.d City [Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
 149
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
92 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 79
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
131 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1481
Chalky 314 heat pts314
space
avatar space
space
$28,361 | Props total: 23907 23907
Sheranes sound dope


damn looked at the tracklist

No "The Heart Part 3"
 6 years ago '12        #1482
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
South side aka Retro unaware why he doesn't get a response.. Begging for one
 6 years ago '12        #1483
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 thegoldenhero said:
Nas was Nas on the album...Loco-Motive, Queens Story, World's An Addiction, Stay, Where's The Love, Trust...plenty of songs with Nas being Nas but also going out of his comfort zone a little bit which was refreshing i think he did a good job doing songs for the "90 n*ggas" and the ones he wanted to do personally
Which is why it was good. Not great. But I honestly believe you will ride for Nas regardless how good or bad the music is... And that's fine.
 6 years ago '11        #1484
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 DoMieD said:
South side aka Retro unaware why he doesn't get a response.. Begging for one
Actually I'm glad you aren't replying, you'd just make it easier for me to son you
 6 years ago '09        #1485
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,184 | Props total: 23621 23621
I Am, Nastradamus, and i might get hate but IWW that album is a classic but at the time everybody was talking how Nas went mainstream after illmatic. On LIG it looked like he was just doing what he wanted to do not hopelessly looking for a hit single or chasing whatever trend that was going on...
 6 years ago '12        #1486
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,952 | Props total: 14112 14112
so far only track 2 and 8 are cool to me.
 6 years ago '09        #1487
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,184 | Props total: 23621 23621
 DoMieD said:
Which is why it was good. Not great. But I honestly believe you will ride for Nas regardless how good or bad the music is... And that's fine.
not true i hate Nastradamus some Nas fans defend that garbage and try to be revisionist of history and act like that sh*t was nice but nope sh*t is still trash i also think Firm is garbage and Street's Disciple is a mediocre album that should have been a single disc

edit: imma stop replying and just end it with agree to disagree
 6 years ago '04        #1488
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,839 | Props total: 2862 2862
I need Collect Calls before I listen.....
 10-17-2012, 06:33 PM         #1489
Kreemy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
might be my favorite rap album this year

i enjoyed this a lot more than section .80, the production is much more lively
 10-17-2012, 06:33 PM         #1490
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t nice
 6 years ago '12        #1491
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 thegoldenhero said:
not true i hate Nastradamus some Nas fans defend that garbage and try to be revisionist of history and act like that sh*t was nice but nope sh*t is still trash i also think Firm is garbage and Street's Disciple is a mediocre album that should have been a single disc

edit: imma stop replying and just end it with agree to disagree
It's cool homie.. No hard feelings
 6 years ago '11        #1492
Norcal 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
Who would have thought Kendrick would have made the hardest song of the year

I'm not even gonna say the name, i know everyone in here knows exactly what song i'm talking about.
 10-17-2012, 06:35 PM         #1493
okplayboy2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
79 pages damn!!!!!!!!!!...Kendrick might do #'s..didnt know n*ggaz was feeling him like this

 6 years ago '12        #1494
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,952 | Props total: 14112 14112
hopefully meeks is better than this.
 6 years ago '12        #1495
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,952 | Props total: 14112 14112
 norcal925 said:
Who would have thought Kendrick would have made the hardest song of the year

I'm not even gonna say the name, i know everyone in here knows exactly what song i'm talking about.
gotta be that maad city, only really really good track on this album.

that sh*ts hard, if thats the one you talkin about
 6 years ago '11        #1496
Norcal 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
 44wade said:
hopefully meeks is better than this.
:irvinhah:
 6 years ago '05        #1497
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28497 28497
 okplayboy2001 said:
79 pages damn!!!!!!!!!!...Kendrick might do #'s..didnt know n*ggaz was feeling him like this

....I Doubt It. n*ggas Feeling Him Cause They Getting It Free But Supporting Him? Naaa....n*ggas Aint Dropping 9.99 When Tuesday Comes.
 6 years ago '06        #1498
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
 44wade said:
hopefully meeks is better than this.
 6 years ago '12        #1499
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,952 | Props total: 14112 14112
 norcal925 said:
:irvinhah:
sh*t just aint me, that weird a.ss voice, but to be fair, gotta play it in the whip.

but that maad city, off first fu*kin 2 second i was like that sh*t fire.

track #2 is nice too.

all the other sh*t sound redundant to me, but ill give it more listens
 6 years ago '04        #1500
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,663 | Props total: 9629 9629
 44wade said:
sh*t just aint me, that weird a.ss voice, but to be fair, gotta play it in the whip.

but that maad city, off first fu*kin 2 second i was like that sh*t fire.

track #2 is nice too.

all the other sh*t sound redundant to me, but ill give it more listens
seriously meek mill is about to drop dream chasers 2.5

i just get that feeling so far
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy