Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, m.A.A.d City [Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #2081
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 yhnlc said:
Whos the girl on that one verse after jay rock's on Money trees? i hear ppl saying its jhene aiko but she responded and says its not
Anna Wise from Sonnymoon
 5 years ago '04        #2082
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$14,967 | Props total: 4679 4679
 the coolest said:
is county building blues out?
If it isn't I'll rip it for whoever needs it.
 5 years ago '08        #2083
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 2398 2398
Here's what my tracklist looks like.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #2084
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 the coolest said:
is county building blues out?
 5 years ago '05        #2085
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18430 18430
Can anyone drop links or pm to get the target & itunes bonus tracks?
 5 years ago '04        #2086
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
 Hu$tLa said:
Can anyone drop links or pm to get the target & itunes bonus tracks?
I got you. Check your PM.

Yall n*ggas was really feeling that Westside, Right On Time track huh? I didn't care for it at all. It doesn't fit the album to me.
 5 years ago '04        #2087
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$14,967 | Props total: 4679 4679
 NBA Brawler said:
I got you. Check your PM.

Yall n*ggas was really feeling that Westside, Right On Time track huh? I didn't care for it at all. It doesn't fit the album to me.
Son you don't even know, when he opened the concert with that sh*t we went nuts. While you at it hit me with that link as well.
 5 years ago '09        #2088
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
its gonna be a pain tagging all these bonus track with the album
 10-22-2012, 09:08 PM         #2089
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #2090
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
 RoyceDa59 said:
Son you don't even know, when he opened the concert with that sh*t we went nuts. While you at it hit me with that link as well.
I sent them...
 5 years ago '05        #2091
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18430 18430
 NBA Brawler said:
I got you. Check your PM.

Yall n*ggas was really feeling that Westside, Right On Time track huh? I didn't care for it at all. It doesn't fit the album to me.
Preciate ya brotha, props
 5 years ago '04        #2092
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$14,967 | Props total: 4679 4679
 the coolest said:
its gonna be a pain tagging all these bonus track with the album
I did it already
 5 years ago '12        #2093
Code Chaos 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 29 29
To all these folks that are adding or compiling all these bonus tracks at the end of the disk...that sh*t don't matter. The true body of work comes from Track 1 thru 12...that's it. I give it a 4.5/5...over time, it will grow into a Classic.
 5 years ago '04        #2094
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
 Code Chaos said:
To all these folks that are adding or compiling all these bonus tracks at the end of the disk...that sh*t don't matter. The true body of work comes from Track 1 thru 12...that's it. I give it a 4.5/5...over time, it will grow into a Classic.
We're not adding random tracks though. They are the actual bonus tracks for the album (besides Cartoons & Cereal and The Heart Pt. 3. which were probably supposed to be on the album anyway but didn't make the final cut.)
 5 years ago '07        #2095
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #2096
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$14,967 | Props total: 4679 4679
 NBA Brawler said:
We're not adding random tracks though. They are the actual bonus tracks for the album (besides Cartoons & Cereal and The Heart Pt. 3. which were probably supposed to be on the album anyway but didn't make the final cut.)
Love the album with all the bonus joints now, sh*t is almost 2 hours long of pure dopeness
 5 years ago '04        #2097
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
 RoyceDa59 said:
Love the album with all the bonus joints now, sh*t is almost 2 hours long of pure dopeness
Yeah I listened to it all the way through tonight and after I was done I just sat for a minute like damn I been listening to this album for 2 hours.
 5 years ago '04        #2098
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$14,967 | Props total: 4679 4679
 NBA Brawler said:
Yeah I listened to it all the way through tonight and after I was done I just sat for a minute like damn I been listening to this album for 2 hours.

[pic - click to view]

 10-22-2012, 11:40 PM         #2099
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
talk about gassin the fu*k out this one. some yall some bandwagon a.ss n*ggas tho.. dudes that said this sh*t was boring hats off to u cause im right there with ya one of his most tiring releases to date, its cool to sit down and get into but fu*kkk theres some other sh*t to be listening to. go read a book
 5 years ago '10        #2100
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19627 19627
8/10 I fu*ks with it. No memorable bars yet.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy